The Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
    Saying he was God's son is NOT saying he is God. Your thinking like a Jew of his day.
    He came to show them their misunderstanding of who God is and what he wants from them.
    You also would have taken stones after hearing Him speak had you been there for a different reason.
    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
      You also would have taken stones after hearing Him speak had you been there for a different reason.
      You strike against me because you do not understand the scriptures. You do not think for yourself. Jesus is the Son of God, that does not make him God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
      Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
        Haven't you gotten far enough along in your studies to realize that Hebrews 1:8 is a very sloppy translation? It is a quote from Psalm 45:6,7, and it is rendered by the Jewish Publication Society, in part, as:

"Your divine throne is forever and ever." The Son's throne gets its authority from the divine Father, who is God. It's like saying "God is your throne forever." The SOURCE of the Sons' authority is God. In fact, can't you see at all that in the very next verse it says, "That is why God, YOUR GOD has anointed you with the oil of exultation..." If the Son was God, how could he HAVE a God?

Someone really messed up that translation from Psalm 45. They try to say the Son is God, and yet he HAS a God! Really, JR? Can you think?
        Do witnesses truly believe that Jesus is the archangel? How do they comply with the scripture Hebrews 1:6
        He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Jesus is the Son of God, that does not make him God.
          And you are the son of a human, that does not make you human. Imagine that.
          No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)

Comment

• Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
            God is a position not a name.
            The son of God is a Son not God.

King is a position not a name.
            The son of a king is a prince not a king.

President is a position not a name.
            The Son of the President is not the President.

Human is a species not a name.

Think friend. Apples and Oranges are not the same.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
              Tell me where Jesus says he is God! I can't find a single place!
              Only because you choose to blind yourself.

Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
              You insert things in what Jesus says that aren't there!
              Only because you choose to blind yourself.

Jesus says: "I am God's Son." YOU say that he says he is God.
              You say you are the child of a human, that does not make you a human.

How can you sleep at night?
              How can you?

Comment

God is a position not a name.
                The son of God is a Son not God.

King is a position not a name.
                The son of a king is a prince not a king.

President is a position not a name.
                The Son of the President is not the President.

Human is a species not a name.

Think friend. Apples and Oranges are not the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                  Do witnesses truly believe that Jesus is the archangel? How do they comply with the scripture Hebrews 1:6
                  At one time I considered it.
                  But the express image is so much more than an archangel.
                  Jesus is a man.

Comment

It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.

Comment

At one time I considered it.
                      But the express image is so much more than an archangel.
                      Jesus is a man.

You are almost there friend. He is God.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
                        Read the verse from Hebrews and believe truth. Hebrews 1:6

Jim Elliot

Comment

They have hard time letting go of all the junk they have been subjected to over the years.
                          It is called "brain washed". And it is blind faith. Blinds leading blinds.

Comment

Read the verse from Hebrews and believe truth. Hebrews 1:6
                            My eyes and heart are open for the truth.

I don't follow blindly, traditional corrupt faith.

Comment

You are almost there friend. He is God.
                              Nope He is not God BR, he is a god.

Why do you continue to ignore John 17:3?

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                                It is called "brain washed". And it is blind faith. Blinds leading blinds.
                                Amen, they have yet to see what is written.

Comment

Working...
                                X