Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
    Are you a Jew?
    Typical avoidance of the issue, and trying to pin something on the person.

All of error do the same.

Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
    Rom 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
    Rom 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
    Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
    Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

Being in an Ad Hoc mode is obvious that you don't agree on the Philippians passage.
      Thought I would return the favor. You are numb in that you can't comprehend the simplicity of what it is to have personality. The Holy Spirit, having personality separates him from the Father. He is a distinct person. He is God.

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
      Christ IS the POWER and Wisdom of God. You can't separate the Father, Son, and Spirit....they are one. Jesus is the visible of the invisible.....the Glory of God, the Power of God, the Wisdom of God, and His name is called the WORD of God.
      My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
        You will not understand Apple7, it is way beyond your ability to see truth.

The WORD is the express image spoke of in Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15. Jesus is the man that held that spirit. The WORD became flesh in the body God provided for him.
        Nope.

None of that is mentioned in the verses you referenced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple7 View Post
          Nope.

None of that is mentioned in the verses you referenced.
          How about this:

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
          Chapter 1
          1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
          2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
          3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
          Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
          YHWH is the name of the most high God.
          Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
          Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Seek truth.
          Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

How about this:

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
            Chapter 1
            1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
            2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
            3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
            Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
            YHWH is the name of the most high God.
            Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
            Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Seek truth.

The NT was written in Greek not Aramaic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple7 View Post
              The NT was written in Greek not Aramaic.
              NOPE, it was written in ARAMAIC and HEBREW.

These were translated to Greek and then that translated to English.
              Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• You have to ADDRESS THE QUESTION :

WHY CAN YOU NOT BLASPHEME THE COMFORTER ?????????

Is it above God ????????

Or just a mixture of God and Jesus' spirit ??????

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
                  You are an exeedingly unpleasant person, spiritually blind and yet broadcasting that you know it all. You don't bother to read my posts and you go on spreading lies about JWs, lies that I have addressed in those posts to you. You just don't want to hear anything other than what you have ingrained in your head! I know who my God is, and He is the God of the Bible, JEHOVAH, the Most High. (Psalm 83:18, KJV)
                  JWs are a false cult. You have described yourself pretty well in this post. You butcher Scripture to try and make it fit your sick and twisted doctrines. You are here to spread your poison and deceive others.
                  Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                  Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

You have no idea what I post.

God is a spirit.
                    He created a spiritual son exactly like himself.

Then he created everything else through his spirit son.

When the time was right he sent that spirit son, who is a form of God, into the man he provided to hold his true son.

The WORD is that spiritual son, a spirit, translated as an IT in the first of English translations and changed in the KJV.

Your extremely limited theology is in need of a huge update Glorydaz.

The express image of God is the spirit son of God. This spirit is the WORD that became flesh. Jesus is the flesh body God provided for his spirit son who came down from heaven. Heb 10.5. This all happened at the baptism of Jesus when Jesus became the Christ, the anointed one of God. Jesus is the Lamb of God, the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Jesus Christ is our Lord. But it is his Father who is our God. Jesus was made Lord of all creation by his God.

Open your mind friend and see the Lord for who he is. He is the son servant of his God. He was sent against his will to bring light to this world and die for for our sins as a man. Any power he had was given to him by his God.

Read my posts slower my friend, i have an awesum God who loved us enough to send his true son to take the form of man and die for us.

I Love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.
                    JWs make more sense than you do, and they're an obvious cult. JWs don't appear to be as confused as you are.
                    Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                    Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by journey View Post
                      JWs are a false cult. You have described yourself pretty well in this post. You butcher Scripture to try and make it fit your sick and twisted doctrines. You are here to spread your poison and deceive others.
                      The devil always says that of truth speakers.

LA

Comment

• Originally posted by KingdomRose View Post
                        I have been a baptized Jehovah's Witness for 40 years. I was baptized in 1975, after joyfully leaving the Southern Baptist Church.
                        In '75? The very year they blew the return of Christ prediction? You must be a die hard...probably think you're one of the 144,000.

G.O. will not touch the Trinity challenge several pages back, and LA isn't smart enough. It's your turn to take one for your team.
                        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                          Both Trinitarians and Unitarians hate these verses:

Exodus 15:11
                          11 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Exodus 18:11
                          11 Now I know that the Lord is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them.

Exodus 23:32-33
                          32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
                          33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

Deuteronomy 6:14
                          14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

This last one puts the rest into perspective, as far as I can tell.

Deuteronomy 10:17
                          17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
                          I dont hate those at all, but you still havent replied to the ones in the graphic. Do you hate them?

It's because you know there's a strong case for the Trinity view but dont want to admit it by addressing it.
                          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                          Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Being in an Ad Hoc mode is obvious that you don't agree on the Philippians passage.
                            Thought I would return the favor. You are numb in that you can't comprehend the simplicity of what it is to have personality. The Holy Spirit, having personality separates him from the Father. He is a distinct person. He is God.

Acts 5:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.”
                            The H.S. does not have a "distinct personality." Whatever personality it evidences is the personality of the Father, Jehovah. Your quote shows that I am correct. Lying to the H.S. is lying to Jehovah, since it is His spirit. The statement, "you have not lied to man but to God," shows that, indeed, lying in that situation was lying to Jehovah. Jehovah is God, as Jesus said, and therefore lying "to the H.S." is actually lying to Jehovah. The H.S. is not something separate from Jehovah.

Jesus also said that the H.S. was Jehovah's H.S.---not his own. If they were three equal entities, the H.S. would have been his also. If Jesus said that the Spirit was his, it was only because the Father allowed him to use it. If the H.S. was Jesus' also, he wouldn't have said that it was the Father's.

"For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your FATHER who speaks in you." (Matthew 10:20, NASB)

"I will ask the FATHER, and He will give you another helper....that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive...." (John 14:16,17, NASB)

"But the helper, the Holy Spirit, that the FATHER will send in my name...." (John 14:26, NASB)

"When the helper comes, whom I will send to you from the FATHER, that is the Spirit of truth that proceeds FROM THE FATHER...." (John 15:26, NASB)

Jesus quoted from Isaiah 61 and applied it to himself, as the one being anointed. The Spirit was the Father's Spirit. "The Spirit of the LORD [YHWH] is upon me, because He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives....[etc.]" (Luke 4:18, NASB)

"If you, then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly FATHER give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?" (Luke 11:13, NASB)

How could there be any question as to whose H.S. the H.S. is? And if it were a person by itself, surely it wouldn't need to be sent by anybody else! After all, you say that it is equal to the other 2 Gods. But the truth is obviously that the H.S. is an immaterial entity emanating FROM the Father, and does not act on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                              In '75? The very year they blew the return of Christ prediction? You must be a die hard...probably think you're one of the 144,000.

G.O. will not touch the Trinity challenge several pages back, and LA isn't smart enough. It's your turn to take one for your team.
                              Thank you for at least taking time to read my posts. Yes, I remember 1975 like it was yesterday, and I know the WT didn't push that year as the final year. In fact, as I remember, the final magazine of 1974 didn't even mention it. Everyone in my congregation thought "if the end comes in '75, good; if it doesn't that's OK too." I don't personally know anyone who cancelled their insurance or sold their house. You know---what would've been the point of doing that anyway? If the end was coming, why bother to cancel your insurance or sell your house?

Anyway, no, I never have thought I was of the anointed 144,000 who will rule with Christ. I'm excited to have the hope of living here on Earth in paradise conditions.

As for your last comment....I have been "taking one" for my team for several posts now on this thread. I'll bump up what I wrote a couple days ago and add to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                                I dont hate those at all, but you still havent replied to the ones in the graphic. Do you hate them?

It's because you know there's a strong case for the Trinity view but dont want to admit it by addressing it.
                                Does the case for the Trinity really sound strong to you?

You ask how many gods are mentioned in the Bible, the answer is that there are many gods mentioned in the Bible.

Judaism (the religion of the Hebrews in the Old Testament) was thought to be odd because it was a monotheistic religion (worship only one god) in the midst of a pantheistic (worship many gods) world.

Christianity (the religion of the New Testament) was a restoration of true Judaism during a time when Judaism had turned into a religion of faithless works.

For forty years after the crucifixion, there was no question about whether Jesus was God Himself, since the Christian church was under the leadership of the disciples, and the disciples had all walked, talked, ate, slept, and wept with Jesus, and knew Him as a man sent by God.

As the disciples died out, the Gentile converts to Christianity brought in a number of heresies based on their pantheistic religions and Greek philosophy.

Gradually it became more important to understand the nature of Jesus and His relationship with His Father instead of believing the scriptures which clearly state Jesus is the Son of God. These pantheistic converts to Christianity couldn't accept that Jesus could be anything other than a god, but they were also being chastised for that by the Christians with the monotheistic belief that there is only one God, so a compromise was made, and the Trinity doctrine developed for three hundred years until it was formulated in the Council of Nicea.

According to the Bible, the only god who is to be worshiped as a god is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Even if you find several verses that appear to say that Jesus is a god, the only god who is to be worshiped as a god is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Even if the Trinity doctrine is true, God did not reveal Himself to anyone writing the Bible as a triune god, God did not say to worship Him as a triune god, and the only god we are told to worship as a god is God the Father.
                                Learn to read what is written.

_____
                                The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                                ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Working...
                                X