The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

How dumb for you to get that I preach only do and not have faith?
You don't do what the Bible says that Jesus says if you don't have faith.

This is what you, gt, preach - OBEY BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation. Ah, and don't forget that BEFORE you are SAVED you MUST receive the Holy Spirit too.

God's Truth CONTRADICT you.

There is only one God and He is the Father. Since Jesus is God, then he is also that one and only God.
Jesus is not a lesser God making the other God a God.
Jesus is God the Father come in a lesser form when He came as a man.

We are all our spirit with a physical body.
Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God.

He came as a Son.

God the Father came as a man. We all are our spirit with a body.

FALSE DOCTRINE.

Why do you keep putting down obeying Jesus' wonderful teachings?

I don't. You do though.

That is delusion what you speak.

One of the things James was doing was WARN about preachers such as yourself, gt, who say they OBEY and THEN confess they DON'T, but, demand that other follow your example SEPARATING the worst of sinner of WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did, and pointing them to themselves as their way of salvation.

You are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, have a mixture of God's Truth with your UNtruth.

What good does it do to anyone when you preach God's Truth MIXED with your UNtruth?

BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

lifeisgood

Opinions are great and all, but perhaps you would care to substantiate your claim against my faith and the origins of my belief, with the Holy writ you speak of. Let us discuss it peacably that I might be shown to be wrong openly and too openly repent of the misdirection you accuse me of preaching, openly.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You can go back and read your own responses as if they were responses from someone else.

lifeisgood

How about you take a little bit of time and play along with me?

It won't be hurtful to you.

What do you have to lose?

How about it?

lifeisgood

What?
What did you say?
Satan preaches obedience?
And you think you will escape God's wrath?

You are so engrossed in YOUR own OBEDIENCE that you have blinded yourself to the preaching Satan has about obedience.

Here is Satan sermons: DO NOT BELIEVE WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is ALL SUFFICIENT to save the worst sinner. Don't trust in it. Let me, Satan, show you how to OBEY so that you can be saved. Look at all the things YOU DO and that will save you.

Satan did the same thing to Jesus, but Jesus recognized it immediately and said: "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns" (Matthew 16:23)

Yeah, I know it will go over your OBEDIENCE - I mean, your head - I mean your understanding - I mean your comprehension.

God's Truth

This is what you, gt, preach - OBEY BEFORE you EVER heard the Gospel of Salvation. Ah, and don't forget that BEFORE you are SAVED you MUST receive the Holy Spirit too.
God's Truth CONTRADICT you.

FALSE DOCTRINE.

I don't. You do though.

One of the things James was doing was WARN about preachers such as yourself, gt, who say they OBEY and THEN confess they DON'T, but, demand that other follow your example SEPARATING the worst of sinner of WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did, and pointing them to themselves as their way of salvation.

You are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, have a mixture of God's Truth with your UNtruth.

What good does it do to anyone when you preach God's Truth MIXED with your UNtruth?

BTW:

Here are more insane false things preached here by Lifeisgood:
THAT IS EXACTLY what SATAN PREACHES. SATAN PREACHES OBEDIENCE.

gt's UNtruth for there was NO law given yet for Abraham to OBEY.

Nothing about John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus, if that were true, then Jesus would have been subservient to John.

Ah. No! He came to the ALL the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL nothing about only come to those who already belonged to Him.

Abraham's BLOOD has NEVER EVER mattered.

Humbling and repenting of your sins has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with OBEYING.

I obeyed nothing, gt.

God's Truth

That's because you do not know what a straw-man argument is. You are ignorant of that, just like everything else.

That is a straw man.
What you just said is a straw man.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.

Right Divider

Body part
That is a straw man.
What you just said is a straw man.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
pops was willfully misrepresenting the doctrine of the trinity, as do you. That makes his argument a STRAW-MAN.... which you claimed was NOT A STRAW-MAN.... That makes YOU a LIAR.

God's Truth

pops was willfully misrepresenting the doctrine of the trinity, as do you. That makes his argument a STRAW-MAN.... which you claimed was NOT A STRAW-MAN.... That makes YOU a LIAR.

You are trying to get out of proving your case by just writing him off by saying 'straw man'.

Your straw man call is a straw man.

lifeisgood

Here are more insane false things preached here by Lifeisgood:

Do you think you have proved that what I said, I said?

Even OUT of CONTEXT I stand by what I said.

=====
Already told you that I misunderstood what you had said and corrected the response at the time it was made:
Abraham's BLOOD has NEVER EVER mattered.

I, lifeisgood, am NEVER afraid to correct myself when I misunderstand something.

=====

====

Here is Satan sermons: DO NOT BELIEVE WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is ALL SUFFICIENT to save the worst sinner. Don't trust in it. Let me, Satan, show you how to OBEY so that you can be saved. Look at all the things YOU DO and that will save you.

Satan did the same thing to Jesus, but Jesus recognized it immediately and said: "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns" (Matthew 16:23)

Yeah, I know it will go over your OBEDIENCE - I mean, your head - I mean your understanding - I mean your comprehension.

====

BTW:

popsthebuilder

You can go back and read your own responses as if they were responses from someone else.
Things like this are very disheartening.

You accuse me of atrocious things and then I ask you to substanciate your claim for all and my sake and to shut me up since you think I am soooo wrong.....and what happens; nothing, nothing, nothing at all.

No one who speaks against me I'm such a way has any care for the truth or the sake of fellow believers.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

You are trying to get out of proving your case by just writing him off by saying 'straw man'.

Your straw man call is a straw man.
GT, I can't pm or I would.

If you need me for anything whatsoever then come find me; get my attention. I can't deal with the nonsense spewed forth as if truth or knowledge from or of GOD.

I'm taking a break from this thread.

......peace friend