Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another tally of anti-trinitarian threads

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by meshak View Post

    Well since I dont hold onto man-made god, no matter what I have to say, you will not accept it.

    So why the question?

    Are you trying to argue?

    I am not interested in childish argument.
    You are the dumbest poster on TOL... good day...
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by meshak View Post
      Well since I dont hold onto man-made god, no matter what I have to say, you will not accept it.

      So why the question?

      Are you trying to argue?

      I am not interested in childish argument.
      You asked me this:

      Originally posted by meshak View Post
      what would you like to know?
      So I responded with this:

      Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
      Why is it that throughout the Old Testament, God's prophets relayed God's words by saying "Thus saith the Lord," yet not once do we find that phrase in the New Testament, but we find a replacement phrase, uttered only by Jesus Himself, "I say unto you"?

      In other words, why does Jesus say "I say unto you" and not "Thus saith the Lord"?
      Now you're wondering why I asked you a question?

      Who's the one being childish, Meshak!?

      ​​​​​​​Just answer the question!

      ​​​​​​​Why does Jesus say "I say unto you" and not "Thus saith the Lord"?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

        You asked me this:



        So I responded with this:



        Now you're wondering why I asked you a question?

        Who's the one being childish, Meshak!?

        Just answer the question!

        ​​​​​​​Why does Jesus say "I say unto you" and not "Thus saith the Lord"?
        You guys are so scholastic that you make up your own doctrine.

        Why do you have the need to know what your opposed have to say?

        I made a mistake to ask you a question.

        I apologize.

        I have learned not to take a bait of bickering.

        thats you trins here like to do.

        And if they take a bait, off they go for banning, How many non trins do you have left?



        Comment


        • Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

          I know this one!
          Alright, what's the answer?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by meshak View Post

            You guys are so scholastic that you make up your own doctrine.

            Why do you have the need to know what your opposed have to say?

            I made a mistake to ask you a question.

            I apologize.

            I have learned not to take a bait of bickering.

            thats you trins here like to do.

            And if they take a bait, off they go for banning, How many non trins do you have left?

            Asking you to have an intelligent dialog it NOT "bait of bickering".
            All of my ancestors are human.
            Originally posted by Squeaky
            That explains why your an idiot.
            Originally posted by God's Truth
            Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
            Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
            (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

            1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
            (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

            Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by meshak View Post
              But you believe in triune god?
              If here on earth two can be unified by true love/trust and have therefore one will as if they were one person to any outsider, how could I see my God thru an image of selfishness?!
              In other words, my God is One Entity but not One Being.

              But if it happens that I look to be a powerful master, I would have no choice but seeing my Creator as a Supernatural Supreme Master; a super image of me

              Comment


              • Btw...

                Meshak
                |
                |
                |
                |
                |
                v

                Comment


                • She finally wore out her welcome.

                  June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

                    Why aren't you telling Meshak that? Why me instead?
                    Just so you didn't take her bait. I'm pretty sure Sherman said something to her about it already.
                    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
                    She finally wore out her welcome.
                    That, and because you are a mod. I could have sent a PM (sorry).

                    Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
                    Btw...

                    Meshak
                    |
                    |
                    |
                    |
                    |
                    v
                    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                    ? Yep

                    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                    ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X