Muslims beat Christian to death...wait for it...

Granite

Hall of Fame
I assume there's a point beyond "people do bad things to each other."

Oh, wait. "Muslims are bad." Clearly that's the only lesson here.

vanityofvanitys

I assume there's a point beyond "people do bad things to each other."

Oh, wait. "Muslims are bad." Clearly that's the only lesson here.

Yes, there is a point. There is an extremely disturbing trend amongst those who are Muslims. That being, an alarming high percentage of them are prone to extreme violence, hatred and intolerance and many innocents die as a result.

It is extremely UNCOMMON to find Christians or Hindus or Buddhists or Jews or Shintoists or those of Native American religions who live in America, Canada or Europe to murder someone of another religion because of their religion!!! But it is not uncommon to see this done by Muslims. We even have many incidences where they will murder their own family members because they do not approve of their dates or their clothes.

The point being, we cannot blame anyone for being highly suspicious or afraid of their Muslim neighbor if they lose their temper for any reason because it is most difficult to tell which one is likely to do something bizarre from those who are not.

If one goes to "thereligionofpeace.com" web site they can read of the 25,000 attacks on innocent people (non-military attacks) since 9/11/01 around the globe where someone has died or in a few cases just horribly maimed. All done in the name of Allah, Muhammad or the Koran. 25,000 attacks! So sorry if we choose to be on our guard and highly object to allowing so many in this nation on bogus education visas, etc.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes, there is a point. There is an extremely disturbing trend amongst those who are Muslims. That being, an alarming high percentage of them are prone to extreme violence, hatred and intolerance and many innocents die as a result.

Backed up by little or no statistical, hard evidence.

It is extremely UNCOMMON to find Christians or Hindus or Buddhists or Jews or Shintoists or those of Native American religions who live in America, Canada or Europe to murder someone of another religion because of their religion!!!

Religion, maybe. Sexual orientation? Maybe Christian folks shouldn't throw stones in that particular glass house.

But it is not uncommon to see this done by Muslims.

So says it in the Book of Anecdotal Evidence.:yawn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
so, what are the details ? musterion ? are you leaving us in suspense ? or did i miss it -

never mind i see the link -