Reply to a Muslim

glorydaz

I am amused by the arrogance and ignorance of your question.

:rotfl:

Ah, so it's arrogant and ignorant to ask why you accuse our Lord Jesus Christ of sin.

You're looking to be a bit of a ninny, aren't you?

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.​

The baptizer did not wash away Jesus' sin. :alien:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I have to disagree. If there is anything in the Bible from Noah where he says “I am a Trinitarian,” then I have to say I don’t understand what you are trying to do.
It seems to me you are taking a modern concept and then trying to retro-fit it back in an ancient culture.

There are many, many metaphors for God named in the Bible. He is a rock, a fire, a storm, an old woman giving birth, a spring in the desert, an eagle, a potter, a mountain and scores of other terms.

But I must say that Moses was not a theologian. He did not know the word, which was invented by Christian theologians centuries after Moses died.

Moses did not “believe” in God.
He knew God.

Even the Ten Commandments said nothing about a triune God.

glorydaz

It would be great if we could go back to high school and NOT fall asleep in history class!

Well, you can't go back, and you're stuck here being asked a question you can't seem to answer. You shouldn't make claims that can't be proven from the Scripture. Else you are merely sounding brass....which is really quite annoying.

I found out in 2001 that over 90 percent of Muslims disapproved of the attacks, while only 7 percent approved.
And the 90-plus percent disapproved on religious grounds—that is, because of Islam.

Most of the others approved on political grounds because of things like resentment of colonial powers in their land.

Like Christians, Muslims felt uncomfortable when rocket and machine gun bases were built on the property of churches.

The U.S. knew this early on and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld ordered the bases near Mecca were to be destroyed. If I remember right, the story was a small article on the last page of the NYT.

George Bush’s order to let Muslims escape from America a day after 9/11. At the time, all U.S. aircraft were forbidden to fly.

Few people I talked to knew about the Gallup survey and the escape plot by our president.

Strange, huh?

That’s about when I decided to read the Qu’ran.
I’m glad I did.
I was waaay ahead of the terror fables mentioned by the news media.

Do you realize just what 7% of 2 Billion 140,000,000 people who believe in the bad side of ISLAM (if it has a good side). That is roughly 1/2 the size of the U.S. No good can come to any nation with only a part of that number of variants.(terrorist)

Blade

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
7% of 1.8 Billion is still 126 million.

No small number...

Be afraid.

Hitler showed films of Jews as a horde of rats running down the street between movies at the theater.
Japanese soldiers were depicted as buck-tooth, glasses-wearing savages in Army recruitment posters.
Christian militias in Africa that slaughtered innocent Muslim families were well-known during the last decade.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize just what 7% of 2 Billion 140,000,000 people who believe in the bad side of ISLAM (if it has a good side). That is roughly 1/2 the size of the U.S. No good can come to any nation with only a part of that number of variants.(terrorist)

Blade

Muslims were the first to help raise money for two Jewish cemeteries that were destroyed by hate crimes in both St. Louis and Philadelphia. Using two online sites, the Muslim raised about $60,000 in a matter of hours.

After 9/11, hundreds of Iranians in Tehran took to the street with lighted candles in support of America.

Of all religions, it is Islam that gives the most to charity.

"When Donald Trump believes a terrorist attack by Muslim extremists has taken place, he rarely hesitates before speaking out about it — often regardless of whether authorities have even begun to investigate what actually took place. But when it comes to anti-Muslim hate crimes, Trump’s reactions are often halfhearted, delayed, or nonexistent."

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/6/15740628/trump-muslims-terror-twitter

Follow the leader. He says he’s a “stable genius."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why are you discussing the Bible if you think it was made up?

“Love your enemies.”

He either said it or he didn’t.
You can’t have it both ways.

“The Father makes his sun to fall on the evil and the good and sends the rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

Well, actually Jesus was talking about loving your brother and sister in CHIRST. He was NOT really thinking about Muslims or Islam !!!

Jesus was also very aware of heat and drought from the hot sun and the danger and terror of a heavy rainstorm that could easily turn horrific.

--Brother "Pretzel Who Twists."

chair

I have to disagree. If there is anything in the Bible from Noah where he says “I am a Trinitarian,” then I have to say I don’t understand what you are trying to do.
It seems to me you are taking a modern concept and then trying to retro-fit it back in an ancient culture.

There are many, many metaphors for God named in the Bible. He is a rock, a fire, a storm, an old woman giving birth, a spring in the desert, an eagle, a potter, a mountain and scores of other terms.

But I must say that Moses was not a theologian. He did not know the word, which was invented by Christian theologians centuries after Moses died.

Moses did not “believe” in God.
He knew God.

Even the Ten Commandments said nothing about a triune God.

This is a good summary of the situation.

glorydaz

“Love your enemies.”

He either said it or he didn’t.
You can’t have it both ways.

“The Father makes his sun to fall on the evil and the good and sends the rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

Well, actually Jesus was talking about loving your brother and sister in CHIRST. He was NOT really thinking about Muslims or Islam !!!

Jesus was also very aware of heat and drought from the hot sun and the danger and terror of a heavy rainstorm that could easily turn horrific.

--Brother "Pretzel Who Twists."

I can see you have quite a chip on your shoulder.

Jesus told us to love our enemies, because He wanted us to come to Him with faith.

He knew what you don't, that man can never love until he is filled with the love of God.

Muslims were the first to help raise money for two Jewish cemeteries that were destroyed by hate crimes in both St. Louis and Philadelphia. Using two online sites, the Muslim raised about $60,000 in a matter of hours.

After 9/11, hundreds of Iranians in Tehran took to the street with lighted candles in support of America.

Of all religions, it is Islam that gives the most to charity.

"When Donald Trump believes a terrorist attack by Muslim extremists has taken place, he rarely hesitates before speaking out about it — often regardless of whether authorities have even begun to investigate what actually took place. But when it comes to anti-Muslim hate crimes, Trump’s reactions are often halfhearted, delayed, or nonexistent."

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/6/15740628/trump-muslims-terror-twitter

Follow the leader. He says he’s a “stable genius."

I have nothing against the Muslim.. However, the Islam religion is a false religion in my theology and opinion. In Iran, I understand that over 20% of the people are converting to Christianity. Because of the hatred for Americans in that country and other Muslim/Islamic countries, GOD has been very busy.

Again, It is not the people as everyone on earth is related through the children of NOAH. The Islam Religion is the problem.

All our Leader (Trump) has to deal with is The Leaders of IRAN. GOD took action (Judgement) against nations based upon their Leaders action not those of the individual people. While I am not comparing Trump to GOD, He is restricted or forced to act for or against a nation based upon their leaders actions.

When you judge Trump, judge the leader of Iran who wants to kill every infidel. That word includes those of the US who do not believe in the ISLAM religion......

It goes both ways.

Have a good day

Blade

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I can see you have quite a chip on your shoulder.

Jesus told us to love our enemies, because He wanted us to come to Him with faith.
I’m sure you remember when Jesus said, “Love your enemies, because I want to come to me with faith."

He knew what you don't, that man can never love until he is filled with the love of God.
There are many things that you know that I certainly don’t.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I have nothing against the Muslim.. However, the Islam religion is a false religion in my theology and opinion. In Iran, I understand that over 20% of the people are converting to Christianity. Because of the hatred for Americans in that country and other Muslim/Islamic countries, GOD has been very busy.

I have nothing against Christianity, “however...."

Again, It is not the people as everyone on earth is related through the children of NOAH. The Islam Religion is the problem.

Some who know the history of the Crusades,
the innocent families and children murdered by Christian militias in Africa,
the horrific snipers and bombs thoughout the 1970s in Northern Ireland,
the wars that our nation has been blessed by God for starting and participating in, the biblical passages where Jesus wears blood-soaked robes and slaughters the unfaithful until the level of blood and gore reaches the height of a horse’s bridle for a distance of 200 miles disagree.

And, the truth that REAL Christians have to give their assent to a list of improbable beliefs, yet the believer can still be a total jerk.

All our Leader (Trump) has to deal with is The Leaders of IRAN. GOD took action (Judgement) against nations based upon their Leaders action not those of the individual people. While I am not comparing Trump to GOD, He is restricted or forced to act for or against a nation based upon their leaders actions.

When you judge Trump, judge the leader of Iran who wants to kill every infidel. That word includes those of the US who do not believe in the ISLAM religion......

It goes both ways.

Not until Christians are able and willing to look within and do a fearless and moral inventory of themselves FIRST.

“You hypocrite! First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye."
--Matthew 7:45

“The Father makes his sun to shine on the evil and the good and sends the rain to fall on the righteous and the unrighteous alike."
--Matthew 5:45

glorydaz

I’m sure you remember when Jesus said, “Love your enemies, because I want to come to me with faith."

There are many things that you know that I certainly don’t.

That's true, and this is one of them. Our Lord was reading from the Law (schoolmaster), and clarifying the meaning of loving your neighbor.

Matt. 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 22:37-40 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.​

Our Lord understood what you have failed to, and that's the purpose the law was given. It was NOT given to make us righteous (able to love), so you can rebuke people all you want to, and that won't make them love their neighbors or their enemies. The Law was given to show men their guilt and bring them to Christ.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.​

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"The most excellent jihad is the one against the Self.”
--Muhammed

I used to think that Paul’s letters were a good reference to early Christian faith.
For decades I never knew that nearly half of Paul’s canonical letters were forgeries.

I am ignorant about many things and I am transparent enough to admit that.
I was luckily to have grown up in a family that valued honesty, caring, fairness and respect.

Self-deprecating humor and brutal honesty has been a really freeing thing for me.

Apple7

Noah?

I mentioned Moses.

Regardless, Noah was also Trinitarian.

Noah worshiped The Triune God...

Gen 6.9
These are the generations of Noah. Noah, a righteous man, had been perfected among his family. Noah walked with HaElohim(literal.. ‘all the Gods’).