Morning Stars

CherubRam

The Morning Stars are the Seven Stars of the Seven Churches.
So who will be the Seven Lamps of the last days?

Revelation 1:20. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1. To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Revelation 3:1. To the angel of the church in Sardis write:These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

Job 3:9
May its Morning Stars become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn,...

Job 3:9 is about "The Mount of The Congregation of Zion" being saved by Yahshua in the last days.

Job 38:7
while the Morning Stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

Job 38:7 is talking about the people in The Kingdom of God.

Job 38
31 "Can you (bind prevent) the (beautiful twinkling of the (Pleiades Seven Stars?) Can you loose the cords of (Orion The Shepherd?)
32 Can you bring forth the (constellations Morning Stars) in their seasons or lead out the (Bear / Leo)with its (cubs ?) 33 Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's (dominion kingdom) (over on) the earth?

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Isaiah 14:12 is about Israel who once laid low the nations around it. Israel was destroyed in 133 AD.

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts.

2 Peter 1:19 is about Yahshua saving The Seven Stars (The Mount of The Congregation Zion) in the last days.

Revelation 2:28
just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give (appoint) him the (as a) Morning Star.

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my (angel / messenger) to give you this testimony for the (churches / congregations). I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and The Bright Morning Star."

Last edited:

CherubRam

KJV Commentary.

Note on: 2 Peter 1:19. King James Version (KJV)
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

The word for "day-star" (φωσφόρος, lucifer, light-bringer) is found in no other place of the New Testament.

In 2 Peter 1:19, the KJV renders the Greek word φωσφόρος (phosphoros) as 'day star.' Again, the Latin Vulgate has it as lucifer here.

How likely is it that the people of God are looking forward to Lucifer's day of coming?

Last edited:

way 2 go

Rev 1:19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.

those that are and those that are to take place after this.

those churches are now past .
do you have a prophecy to say there will be
a new group of seven churches ?

Sorry, but this is very misleading. This statement has zero theological soundness. The churches of Philadelphia and Laodicea are clearly up to and some included in the tribulation period. A vast scholarship agrees the letters to the seven churches are for the church of all ages, that the seven churches show prophetic characteristics of church periods in history, as well as composite characteristics of the church of all ages, including now, and very much so, especially Philadelphia ("keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world") and Laodicea (" I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire") sticking out like sore thumbs as applicable to the pre-tribulation, modern church. You can't say a church that exists at the time leading into the tribulation is past. There's neither any sensibility to state the Lord Jesus wrote obsolescent letters to the church, in a book all Christians are to read, to receive its blessings. As a matter of fact, chapter three of Revelation takes us to the end of the church age and into the tribulation period, chapter four explicitly beginning with the "things which must be hereafter," chapters forward all events related to the tribulation, the church not even mentioned again until chapter 22.

Otherwise of thread comments, where in Revelation does it say the churches are of "morning" stars? This is what my Bible says, and there are no "morning" stars:

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Also, Christ is the Morning Star in Revelation, not a reference to the seven churches:

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Generally, angels are referred to as stars in a Biblical symbolic context, Old and New Testaments, in any event.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Revelation 1:20. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1. To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Revelation 3:1. To the angel of the church in Sardis write:These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

Job 3:9
May its Morning Stars become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn,...

Job 3:9 is about "The Mount of The Congregation of Zion" being saved by Yahshua in the last days.

Job 38:7
while the Morning Stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

Job 38:7 is talking about the people in The Kingdom of God.

Job 38
31 "Can you (bind prevent) the (beautiful twinkling of the (Pleiades Seven Stars?) Can you loose the cords of (Orion The Shepherd?)
32 Can you bring forth the (constellations Morning Stars) in their seasons or lead out the (Bear / Leo)with its (cubs ?) 33 Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's (dominion kingdom) (over on) the earth?

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Isaiah 14:12 is about Israel who once laid low the nations around it. Israel was destroyed in 133 AD.

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts.

2 Peter 1:19 is about Yahshua saving The Seven Stars (The Mount of The Congregation Zion) in the last days.

Revelation 2:28
just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give (appoint) him the (as a) Morning Star.

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my (angel / messenger) to give you this testimony for the (churches / congregations). I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and The Bright Morning Star."
Satan is also referred to as the “morning star.”

My grandmother used to call kitchen matches “Lucifers.” The word means “light bringer.”

http://www.compellingtruth.org/morning-star.html

way 2 go

Sorry, but this is very misleading. This statement has zero theological soundness. The churches of Philadelphia and Laodicea are clearly up to and some included in the tribulation period
included in the tribulation where?

A vast scholarship agrees the letters to the seven churches are for the church of all ages, that the seven churches show prophetic characteristics of church periods in history, as well as composite characteristics of the church of all ages, including now, and very much so, especially Philadelphia ("keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world") and Laodicea (" I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire") sticking out like sore thumbs as applicable to the pre-tribulation, modern church.
all scripture is profitable not all scripture is written to us
2Ti_3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

You can't say a church that exists at the time leading into the tribulation is past.
I did ,

There's neither any sensibility to state the Lord Jesus wrote obsolescent letters to the church, in a book all Christians are to read, to receive its blessings.
2Ti 3:16
As a matter of fact, chapter three of Revelation takes us to the end of the church age and into the tribulation period, chapter four explicitly beginning with the "things which must be hereafter," chapters forward all events related to the tribulation, the church not even mentioned again until chapter 22.
chapter 3 ended 2000ish years ago

chapter 4 has not started yet

Otherwise of thread comments, where in Revelation does it say the churches are of "morning" stars? This is what my Bible says, and there are no "morning" stars:
:confused:

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Also, Christ is the Morning Star in Revelation, not a reference to the seven churches:

The seven stars are the angels

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Generally, angels are referred to as stars in a Biblical symbolic context, Old and New Testaments, in any event.

Satan is also referred to as the “morning star.”

Though Lucifer became Satan, his status prior to his iniquity was that of a brightest of angel stars, pointing this out so as not to confuse that being a bright and morning star, this expression in scripture, should be equivocated with being a Satan. In fact, as mentioned, the Lord Jesus is the bright and morning star in Revelation. Of course, the devil is bearing no light of God any longer.

included in the tribulation where?

That you don't understand what I already said demonstrates it's pointless to go on, that however you read Revelation is of no relationship to what I read, what, actually, most scholars read. Sorry, but it would be a long and pointless discussion.

way 2 go

That you don't understand what I already said demonstrates it's pointless to go on, that however you read Revelation is of no relationship to what I read, what, actually, most scholars read. Sorry, but it would be a long and pointless discussion.

you have no answers

faceplant.gif

CherubRam

Rev 1:19 Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this.

those that are and those that are to take place after this.

There were many more congregations in those days besides those seven. They are a parable of things to come. See!

Revelation 1:19
19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.

Zechariah 3:8-9
“‘Listen, High of Priest (Joshua / Yahshua), you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone,...

Zechariah 4:10
“Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Though Lucifer became Satan, his status prior to his iniquity was that of a brightest of angel stars, pointing this out so as not to confuse that being a bright and morning star, this expression in scripture, should be equivocated with being a Satan. In fact, as mentioned, the Lord Jesus is the bright and morning star in Revelation. Of course, the devil is bearing no light of God any longer.

Satan’s pain is that he is hidden from God.

God has already won. Jesus died on a Roman cross and his power and presence were still available to his followers. In the gospels, it is a bodily resurrection but in Paul (written earliest during the 50s) Jesus comes back in a “glorified body.”

But whatever our interpretations, Jesus is alive.

Last edited:

way 2 go

There were many more congregations in those days besides those seven. They are a parable of things to come. See!
:nono:
rev ch 2 & 3 "things which are"
to actual churches of that time

Revelation 1:19
19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.

ch 4 onward are "the things which will take place after this"

Zechariah 3:8-9
“‘Listen, High of Priest (Joshua / Yahshua), you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone,...

Zechariah 4:10
“Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

CherubRam

:nono:
rev ch 2 & 3 "things which are"
to actual churches of that time

ch 4 onward are "the things which will take place after this"

Because there were many more congregations at that time, we know that it is being used as a parable.