X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
    they are cute without hat.

I need hat for my messy hair. I cut my hair myself so it does not look so good most of the time.
    You need a straight jacket.

Blessings-you are on ignore/un-ignore, sir. Good day.
    Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
      I never am nice to wolves/wolf-ette's.

And the devil was "nice," to the Lord Jesus Christ, in the wilderness. and being "nice" to this wolf-ette, would "hurt," endanger the sheep/babes in Christ. So, your request is rejected, bee of bye.

Good day to you, sir.
      You do have a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arsenios View Post
        Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

And I became as a man that heareth not
        And hath in his mouth no reproofs...
        Please do not post the large attention seeking text again. You are heard as well with plain text

Have a good night.
        So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• I've been sober for 25 hours....
          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
            I've been sober for 25 hours....
            Not me

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
              Not me
              "Natty Light Time" commences in 6 hours...
              Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                It seems to me that Jews believe in six literal days, since they observe the seventh day sabbath.
                Speaking as a Jew, we don't believe in the six literal days of creation. The point here is that the meaning for the six days was only the Jewish way to draw a reason to establish the commandment to keep the Sabbath holy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Masada View Post
                  IMHO, we can use Science itself to prove the existence of HaShem through the concept of Causality.
                  Yes. And that's a logical concept. Logical because, without the existence of God, the universe would not exist and, without the existence of HaShem we would not exist either.

Comment

• "We had another sunny day yesterday"-mess-hack

Get used to the heat-your future home has plenty of it.

Good day to you, sir...You are on ignore/un-ignore.
                    Saint John W

Comment

• good morning anna!

go to hell!

Comment

• ey, why wouldn't God get creative in the Christian version of eternal hell, he could skin humans alive for ten million years in a row, then try baking them for 55 thousand more years, then bury them alive for 44 trillion years, he could hang them every day for 8 thousand years, shoot them every second for 9 million more years, he could pull their arms off everyday and mend them back on for a million years, and pull their toe nails off every day for 888 billion years.
                        This got him an infraction. Seems right to me. But I wanted to reply and the thread is closed.

The answer is simple. Being cast from his presence will be worse than your torture fantasies.
                        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                          grosnick and I agree with you that what you do is important

Basically this is NickM, STP, W, and Marowbe logging on to TOL each day.

Oh wait a minute, here comes heir....

Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

Comment

• Originally posted by andyc View Post

Oh wait a minute, here comes heir....

You're just jealous cause you can't join the club Spanky. Your scores were too low.

Comment

• Originally posted by andyc View Post
                              Nah, StP is the one on the end who can't get down to 205.
                              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• AndyC.

"There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                                Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Working...
                                X