Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETER AND PAUL AND THE KINGDOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PETER AND PAUL AND THE KINGDOM

    Peter and Paul preached different kingdoms.

    The twelve preached the kingdom gospel of the earthly Davidic kingdom (Matthew 4:23 Luke 9:2 Luke 9:6).

    Paul spoke of a heavenly kingdom (2 Timothy 4:18).

  • #2
    Originally posted by DougE View Post
    Peter and Paul preached different kingdoms.

    The twelve preached the kingdom gospel of the earthly Davidic kingdom (Matthew 4:23 Luke 9:2 Luke 9:6).

    Paul spoke of a heavenly kingdom (2 Timothy 4:18).
    Yahushua knew yours were coming:

    “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:“

    Matt 12:35

    Stephen already knew THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness Acts 7:38

    and already contained those NOT OF JACOB...

    exactly as the Sabbath commandment confirms inclusive of strangers within their gates Ex 20:10

    They were just waiting to find out who the rock was that was following them

    and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ 1 Cor 10:4

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DougE View Post
      Peter and Paul preached different kingdoms.

      The twelve preached the kingdom gospel of the earthly Davidic kingdom (Matthew 4:23 Luke 9:2 Luke 9:6).

      Paul spoke of a heavenly kingdom (2 Timothy 4:18).

      How do you get that those scriptures prove they preached different kingdoms?

      As for the Davidic kingdom that is God's kingdom, and the same kingdom Paul speaks about.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

      Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

      Comment


      • #4

        The kingdom of Christ and God; the kingdom of our Lord and his Christ; his kingdom and glory; the kingdom of God; the kingdom of his beloved Son; the kingdom of heaven; and the kingdom of light---ARE ALL THE SAME KINGDOM.

        This is SPIRITUAL.
        The kingdom of heaven is within us is about Jesus living inside you, and that is when we live inside Jesus in heaven. THAT is when we BECOME part of the BODY OF CHRIST.


        the kingdom of Christ and God." Ephesians 5:5

        t
        he kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.’" Revelation 11:15

        who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 1 Thessalonians 2:12


        the kingdom of God is within you."Luke 17:20-21

        the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:31.

        the kingdom of God has come to you. Luke 11:20

        the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, Romans 14:17

        the kingdom of God.” Mark 12:34

        t
        he kingdom of God has come upon you. Matthew 11:28

        the kingdom of his beloved Son," Colossians 1:13


        the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. Matthew 23:13

        the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
        Matthew 11:12


        The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Matthew 13:33

        the kingdom of light. Colossians 1:12


        Oh how I love the Word of God!

        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
          The kingdom of Christ and God; the kingdom of our Lord and his Christ; his kingdom and glory; the kingdom of God; the kingdom of his beloved Son; the kingdom of heaven; and the kingdom of light---ARE ALL THE SAME KINGDOM.

          This is SPIRITUAL.
          The kingdom of heaven is within us is about Jesus living inside you, and that is when we live inside Jesus in heaven. THAT is when we BECOME part of the BODY OF CHRIST.


          the kingdom of Christ and God." Ephesians 5:5

          t
          he kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.’" Revelation 11:15

          who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 1 Thessalonians 2:12


          the kingdom of God is within you."Luke 17:20-21

          the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:31.

          the kingdom of God has come to you. Luke 11:20

          the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, Romans 14:17

          the kingdom of God.” Mark 12:34

          t
          he kingdom of God has come upon you. Matthew 11:28

          the kingdom of his beloved Son," Colossians 1:13


          the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. Matthew 23:13

          the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
          Matthew 11:12


          The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Matthew 13:33

          the kingdom of light. Colossians 1:12

          Yup Paul was clear: the Law is spiritual Romans 7:14 He delights in keeping it 7:22 and thanks Yah with his mind serves the Law 7:25...establishing the Law after faith...Romans 3:31

          His Law is indeed inside you...is WHY Paul calls it the uncircumcised heart the “inner jew” Christ mind...copy me as I copy Christ...Paul spoke of branches grafted INTO a Sabbath keeping body...bearing MORE similar fruits to His...NOT LESS

          fig from fig olive from olive...and NOT your olive from fig and fig from grapevine...”every day Holy eat whatever”

          Peter too was clear NO DISTINCTION between Jew and Greek joined together like the word Sabbatismos Heb 4:9 both hebrew and greek...neat eh?

          sadly you divide the kingdom with your “New” Law “ever day is Holy now eat whatever”...divide those that do His Will vs those that claim “NOT FOR ME”

          You rebuild the middle wall of division and replace the enmity He abolished in His flesh between Jew and goyim...

          you claim to abide in Him you must LIVE like Him...ask John...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by clefty View Post

            Yup Paul was clear: the Law is spiritual Romans 7:14 He delights in keeping it 7:22 and thanks Yah with his mind serves the Law 7:25...establishing the Law after faith...Romans 3:31

            His Law is indeed inside you...is WHY Paul calls it the uncircumcised heart the “inner jew” Christ mind...copy me as I copy Christ...Paul spoke of branches grafted INTO a Sabbath keeping body...bearing MORE similar fruits to His...NOT LESS

            fig from fig olive from olive...and NOT your olive from fig and fig from grapevine...”every day Holy eat whatever”

            Peter too was clear NO DISTINCTION between Jew and Greek joined together like the word Sabbatismos Heb 4:9 both hebrew and greek...neat eh?

            sadly you divide the kingdom with your “New” Law “ever day is Holy now eat whatever”...divide those that do His Will vs those that claim “NOT FOR ME”

            You rebuild the middle wall of division and replace the enmity He abolished in His flesh between Jew and goyim...

            you claim to abide in Him you must LIVE like Him...ask John...
            No one is to do the purification works of the law anymore.

            You are all mixed up because you aren't given understanding.
            Oh how I love the Word of God!

            Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

              No one is to do the purification works of the law anymore.

              You are all mixed up because you aren't given understanding.
              Copy Paul as he copied Christ...Who kept His Father's Law and if you claim you abide in Him you must live as He did...ask John

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by clefty View Post

                Copy Paul as he copied Christ...Who kept His Father's Law and if you claim you abide in Him you must live as He did...ask John
                Paul preached not to let someone fallen from grace like you judge me according to what I eat and according to holy days.

                Oh how I love the Word of God!

                Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                  Paul preached not to let someone fallen from grace like you judge me according to what I eat and according to holy days.
                  By their fruits you will know...those that abide in Him live as He did...those that do NOT match Him His way are NOT in the Body of Christ...

                  circumcised heart and “inner jew” make NOT DISTINCTION from the Sabbath keeping root and trunk...

                  the Vine support you you do NOT tell the Vine what to do or that there is some New fruit...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by clefty View Post

                    By their fruits you will know...those that abide in Him live as He did...those that do NOT match Him His way are NOT in the Body of Christ...

                    circumcised heart and “inner jew” make NOT DISTINCTION from the Sabbath keeping root and trunk...

                    the Vine support you you do NOT tell the Vine what to do or that there is some New fruit...
                    You have to believe and obey the scriptures.

                    Is the Sabbath days holy days?
                    Oh how I love the Word of God!

                    Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                      You have to believe and obey the scriptures.

                      Is the Sabbath days holy days?
                      Odd response to

                      By their fruits you will know...those that abide in Him live as He did...those that do NOT match Him His way are NOT in the Body of Christ...

                      circumcised heart and “inner jew” make NOT DISTINCTION from the Sabbath keeping root and trunk...

                      the Vine supports you....you do NOT tell the Vine what to do or that there is some New fruit...

                      as if you know the answer...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by clefty View Post

                        Odd response to

                        By their fruits you will know...those that abide in Him live as He did...those that do NOT match Him His way are NOT in the Body of Christ...

                        circumcised heart and “inner jew” make NOT DISTINCTION from the Sabbath keeping root and trunk...

                        the Vine supports you....you do NOT tell the Vine what to do or that there is some New fruit...

                        as if you know the answer...
                        Are the Sabbath days holy days?
                        Oh how I love the Word of God!

                        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                          Are the Sabbath days holy days?
                          Read it for yourself Gen 2:3 Ex 20:8 and google the rest of the annual “My sabbath festivals”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by clefty View Post

                            Read it for yourself Gen 2:3 Ex 20:8 and google the rest of the annual “My sabbath festivals”
                            God says the Sabbath day is holy, so why won't you say it?

                            Because you know Paul says it is just a shadow.
                            Oh how I love the Word of God!

                            Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                              God says the Sabbath day is holy, so why won't you say it?

                              Because you know Paul says it is just a shadow.
                              You trying to be snaky ain’t cha? Typical Pharisee attempting to trap...LOL

                              Sabbath, the weekly one, was NOT addressed by Paul in Col 2:16 is why it is “sabbaths” and NOT “Sabbath” and yes they are still shadows of good things to come...and the Body of Christ is to judge the keeping of them...do not let any man do so but...

                              The weekly Sabbath is contained in the 10 and NOT a purification or ceremonial “work”...and remains for His people Heb 4:9 of which you are NOT part of but part of the another gospel another christ crowd...

                              really surprised you don’t know this as you named yourself...oh...never mind...

                              is why you hear and do NOT DO as He did...live as He lived...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X