WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

God's Truth

Heb 1:3 and Rev 1:5,

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

The Lord Jesus Christ through the shedding of His Blood alone, did efficaciously wash away the sins of all of Gods Elect, or His Sheep. They did nothing but be sinners. Yes later they will be given Faith and Repentance as an evidence that Christ has by His Blood washed their sins away by His Blood, not by their faith and repentance as some false teachers intimate !

No way, for Jesus wouldn't have came until John the baptizer prepared the way with the repentance of sins.

God's Truth

Exactly Brother. This purging of the sins of all God's Elect, or His Sheep, was done by Christ Himself. Not by anything they for whom He died ever did or done.

Jesus has said many times to repent of sins.

Jesus: Repent or perish.

Calvinists: Save me first.

Jesus: Repent or die in your sins.

Calvinists: No, you save us first.

What complete defiance to God.

beloved57

In Hebrews they were Jews who had believed and obeyed Jesus' teachings when Jesus was on earth, and they had their sins purged when he died on the cross.

You were given an explaining of the scriptures and given may more that you are just denying.

What specifically does the verse say about Christ ?

God's Truth

Indeed!

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

That is about the GENTILE SINNERS WHO NEVER BEFORE OBEYED by getting CIRCUMCISED and obeying the other purification works.

Jesus saved those sinning GENTILES while they were still sinners MEANS he didn't make them get circumcised before he would save them.

That is about no leveling the field before Gentiles could be saved---it is something the Jews were upset about.

The Jews wondered why these sinning Gentiles could get saved just as easily as the Jews.

Paul explains in many different ways WHY God did that and how it is right.

1 John 4:10
And love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

That is about God making the plan BEFORE the creation of the world and before His creation of ANYTHING OR ANYONE.

God loves HIS CREATION, but does NOT LOVE PEOPLE INDIVIDUALLY UNLESS THEY LOVE HIM BY OBEYING HIM.

Matthew 9:13
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

ALL ARE SINNERS---and Jesus calls those who will HUMBLE THEMSELVES and ADMIT IT AND CONFESS and REPENT.

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
We have to believe that we have to OBEY Jesus. FAITH ALONE IS DEAD and CAN'T SAVE anyone.

All the scriptures that say 'believe'---they do NOT nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Exactly like how this ekklesia when in the OT wilderness merely had to accept they were Abraham’s seed and merely born into it...did nothing for it...and were saved...
No such thing.

oh and well ALREADY some NOT of Jacob also felt elected to this body of Christ...and were included in the Sabbath commandment as “the strangers within thy gates”...the only 10 commandment specifying that “WHOSOEVER believes” and exemplifying that “reconciling of the world”...neat eh?
That had to get circumcised.
As Peter said “in EVERY nation WHOEVER fears Yah and works righteousness is accepted by Him” Acts 10:35 as 36 “He is Lord of ALL” and 42 “ordained to be Judge of the living and the dead” that 43 “WHOEVER believes in Him will receive remission of sins”
You just brought in a s scripture that rebukes you.
Just like ALL of us in the world did NOTHING in our parents begetting us life...to be BORN in the flesh...so too did the world do NOTHING in His reconciling sinners...to be REBORN in the Spirit...ALL sinners

The promise was to a BLOOD DESCENDANT OF ABRAHAM. What do children have to do with anything, you say. You are lost.

beloved57

Jesus has said many times to repent of sins.

Jesus: Repent or perish.

Calvinists: Save me first.

Jesus: Repent or die in your sins.

Calvinists: No, you save us first.

What complete defiance to God.

The natural man can not repent or believe spiritually. Doesn't have the ability. The only people that can have already been born again of the Spirit.

clefty

That is about the GENTILE SINNERS WHO NEVER BEFORE OBEYED by getting CIRCUMCISED and obeying the other purification works.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. w

When was Paul NOT circumcised? or NOT obeying the other purification works or NOT keeping the Sabbath? He clearly is saying US...as in WE WERE SINNERS He died for US...you get that? He included HIMSELF not just gentiles...STOP ADDING to the Word your own vomit...

Jesus saved those sinning GENTILES while they were still sinners MEANS he didn't make them get circumcised before he would save them.
as in the OT but once saved you can bet the gentiles WANTED to

YOU KEEP PROJECTING YOUR OWN WORKS = JUSTIFICATION and it muddies all this up...even the Israelites were saved while still slaves...and then given the Law...

we are saved and the WANT to do works befitting repentance...His works not your silly "every day is Holy eat whatever"

That is about no leveling the field before Gentiles could be saved---it is something the Jews were upset about.
right and then they began to insist on NEW Law like you..."you must be circumcised to be Saved" WAS NEVER TAUGHT in the OT...

The Jews wondered why these sinning Gentiles could get saved just as easily as the Jews.
actually the believing Jews praised Yah...and then showed gentiles what it means to LIVE SAVED as He lived...as He taught and demonstrated

]Paul explains in many different ways WHY God did that and how it is right.
so did Peter...NO DISTINCTION as both Jew and Greek NOW HAD THE SAME FAITH LIFESYLE...

That is about God making the plan BEFORE the creation of the world and before His creation of ANYTHING OR ANYONE.

God loves HIS CREATION, but does NOT LOVE PEOPLE INDIVIDUALLY UNLESS THEY LOVE HIM BY OBEYING HIM.
knowing what He did for us we WANT to do as He asked and as He lived...it is called gratitude...and works planned from the beginning include Sabbath...

Sabbath was instituted at the time of Marriage...is Marriage Jewish? part of the Law done away with? "NOT FOR ME"

ALL ARE SINNERS---and Jesus calls those who will HUMBLE THEMSELVES and ADMIT IT AND CONFESS and REPENT.
to live as He did...His faith lifestyle...

We have to believe that we have to OBEY Jesus. FAITH ALONE IS DEAD and CAN'T SAVE anyone.

All the scriptures that say 'believe'---they do NOT nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.
right it is understood when you believe you obey...like when the Israelites believed they were of Abraham and then were led by his God into the wilderness...or the thief on the cross never had a chance to show his works of repentance as well he died...

but yes OBEY Jesus Him His way of life...and not your own made up man's traditions...

No such thing.

no exactly like how this ekklesia when in the OT wilderness merely had to accept they were Abraham’s seed and merely born into it...did nothing for it...and were saved...

oh so you think Israel DID SOMETHING to EARN their salvation? No wonder you are so confused...even Egyptians did nothing but decided to go with the Hebrews into salvation...

That had to get circumcised.
there was NO as asking if one is circumcised to remember the Sabbath...or any of the other festivals...ONLY PASSOVER was one to be circumcised...unleavened bread was available to all...

so CIRCUMCISED eat the meat ALL eat of the bread...

You just brought in a s scripture that rebukes you.
nope...fear first like some Egyptians did seeing the POWER of Yah in the 10 plagues...and went with Him...and then OBEYED as the Law was given...believing first and then of course obey Him His way...no a made up law...new law...like your "every day is Holy eat whatever"

can you imagine an Egyptian complaining..."I want to go with you but do my own thing" some indeed made golden calves like you "every day is Holy eat whatever"

The promise was to a BLOOD DESCENDANT OF ABRAHAM.
and yet those NOT OF JACOB were adopted...Yah had ONLY ONE SON...the rest of us are adopted...

What do children have to do with anything, you say. You are lost.
what did you do to get your parents together so that you are born? NOTHING...same thing you did in order to receive the PROMISE...NOTHING He did it ALL...you NOT grateful and wanting to please Him in return think you can make your own rules up...claim NEW law..."every day is Holy eat whatever"

your indolent insolence is an idolatrous abomination...

God's Truth

The natural man can not repent or believe spiritually. Doesn't have the ability. The only people that can have already been born again of the Spirit.

No such thing what you say.

God says to do something then do it or don't, but it is not because you can't or weren't enabled to supernaturally.

God saves those who BELIEVE AND OBEY.

God does NOT save those who do NOT believe and obey.

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say God saves unbelievers while they are unbelievers.

beloved57

God says to do something then do it or don't, but it is not because you can't or weren't enabled to supernaturally.

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say God saves unbelievers while they are unbelievers.

God does not tell the unregenerate to believe, repent, or obey. He knows they don't have the ability.

God's Truth

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. w

When was Paul NOT circumcised? or NOT obeying the other purification works or NOT keeping the Sabbath? He clearly is saying US...as in WE WERE SINNERS He died for US...you get that? He included HIMSELF not just gentiles...STOP ADDING to the Word your own vomit...

Paul said HE PRETENDED TO BE LIKE ONE WITHOUT THE LAW sometimes to win them over.

1 Corinthians 9

Paul a Servant to All

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

beloved57

Yes God saves unbelievers, if He saves sinners. What kinda dumb statement is that!

beloved57

God does not save those who do not believe. One must believe before God saves them.

Give one scripture that says God saves people while in disbelief.

A lost person can not believe the Gospel because it's hid from them. 2 Cor 4:3-4 So one must be saved before they can believe.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God does not tell the unregenerate to believe, repent, or obey. He knows they don't have the ability.

Do the unregenerate have the ability to acknowledge their brokenness?

God's Truth

A lost person can not believe the Gospel because it's hid from them. 2 Cor 4:3-4 So one must be saved before they can believe.

That scripture is about a person who wants to sin. Not everyone only wants to sin. You are a person steeped in falseness called Calvinism.

clefty

Paul said HE PRETENDED TO BE LIKE ONE WITHOUT THE LAW sometimes to win them over.
please do not project your two faced hypocrisy on to Paul...

your without the Law is by willful intent...turning from the holy commandment you return to your vomit and wallowing

sin intentionally? no sacrifice but judgement

presumptious to think you can change both times and law...

And not to win others to follow their Master to live AS He lived...but to stumble and reject Him His ways...

Not going in yourself...you also prevent others from doing so...

1 Corinthians 9

Paul a Servant to All

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.22To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

In other words

Paul was a Jew...as we know...to bring them into fellowship with the law...
a sinner as he himself admits...to win those who have broken the law is why they are under the law...to gain them to serve the law
a roman citizen who does not have Torah (BUT not without law to Yah as he is under Yahushua’s law) to gain other gentiles to establish the law...

So where does Paul say here he did NOT keep the Sabbath and ate swine?