THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
    1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
    1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

The prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
    3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Peter preached that the prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Paul's preaching of the Lord Jesus Christ however, was kept secret since the world began.
    Paul preached Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret, but was now made manifest through Paul (Romans 16:26 Ephesians 3:3).

Neither the prophets, nor Peter and the disciples, preached the mystery, as it was hid from them (Colossians 1:26).

The mystery revealed to Paul was that all could be justified freely by grace through faith in Christ Jesus as our propitiation, apart from the law, apart from Israel and covenants (Romans 3:19-26) and the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18).

The mystery revealed the body of Christ (Ephesians 3:4-6 Colossians 1:18 Ephesians 1:22-23).

Originally posted by DougE View Post
    Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
    1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
    1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

The prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
    3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Peter preached that the prophets spoke of the Lord Jesus Christ since the world began.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Paul's preaching of the Lord Jesus Christ however, was kept secret since the world began.
    Paul preached Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret, but was now made manifest through Paul (Romans 16:26 Ephesians 3:3).

Neither the prophets, nor Peter and the disciples, preached the mystery, as it was hid from them (Colossians 1:26).

The mystery revealed to Paul was that all could be justified freely by grace through faith in Christ Jesus as our propitiation, apart from the law, apart from Israel and covenants (Romans 3:19-26) and the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18).

The mystery revealed the body of Christ (Ephesians 3:4-6 Colossians 1:18 Ephesians 1:22-23).
    The Mystery is that Israel is the Body of Christ comprised of both Jews and Gentiles.
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

The Mystery is that Israel is the Body of Christ comprised of both Jews and Gentiles.
      Untrue. That is replacement theology.
      He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Completely FALSE also known as a LIE.
        All of my ancestors are human.
        Originally posted by Squeaky
        That explains why your an idiot.
        Originally posted by God's Truth
        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Israel as a nation will remain set aside in unbelief. Jesus will take away the kingdom on earth from the nation of Israel and give it to the little flock, the remnant of Israel, the Israel of faith in Christ Matthew 21:43

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

No it's the truth in Christ Jesus! I know it's hard for you to accept it!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Originally posted by DougE View Post

Israel as a nation will remain set aside in unbelief. Jesus will take away the kingdom on earth from the nation of Israel and give it to the little flock, the remnant of Israel, the Israel of faith in Christ Matthew 21:43
              You way off. Israel is the Body of Christ. It's now comprised of both Jews and Gentiles. At first it was mostly made up of Jews.

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

No it's the truth in Christ Jesus! I know it's hard for you to accept it!
                I accept the truth... I reject your nonsensical "version" of it.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

I accept the truth... I reject your nonsensical "version" of it.
                  Actually its vice versa

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Hi and give a verse for this LIE ?

How will you view Col 1:26 ?

dan p

Comment

Actually its vice versa
                      You are either confused or lying or both.

Comment

You way off. Israel is the Body of Christ. It's now comprised of both Jews and Gentiles. At first it was mostly made up of Jews.
                        Hi and where does it say that , please ?

dan p
                        Last edited by DAN P; July 25, 2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN P View Post

Hi and where does that , please ?

dan p
                          It's the same place were it says it is not true.

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

You are either confused or lying or both.
                            Sorry that is you!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

It's the same place were it says it is not true.
                              Hi and JUST where does it say that Israel is the BODY OF CHRIST ?

dan p

Comment

Working...
                              X