FORGIVENESS FOR THE NATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

Israel to be saved is the body of Christ !!
    No, it's not.

Comment

Jews and Gentiles have always been in Israel the Body of Christ. There's no other people to be saved!
      So the Body of Christ always existed? Paul lied when he said he was the first in it? Why was there never any use of the phrase "Body of Christ" prior to Paul?

Comment

Jews and Gentiles have always been in Israel the Body of Christ. There's no other people to be saved!
        Twisting what the Bible says is wrong, beloved57

Comment

Israel to be saved is the body of Christ !!
          Explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley D View Post

Explain?
            I have already. Check my threads.
            "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
            preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
            called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
            a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

I believe the Israel of today shall someday come to Christ and be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley D View Post
                I believe the Israel of today shall someday come to Christ and be saved.
                The Israel of today that shall be saved is the Body of Christ!
                "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Amen Brother !

My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                  when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

No, it's not.

Repeating yourself doesn't magically make you correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post
                      Amen Brother !
                      Saying "Amen" every time someone repeats falsehood isn't a good thing, Nanja.

Comment

Forgiveness, sans an individual component? Forgiveness, without repentance? That's like praying for God's blessings to rain down on the devil's world, so that, what, God may strengthen the wicked? Approve the wicked? If you were to bother to read in Zechariah, Israel is quite repentant, Zechariah 12:10-12. If you would bother to pay attention to what scripture teaches, you'd notice repentance in Luke 17:3-4, which, in fact, a lot of preachers like to omit, when they teach willy nilly forgiveness, easy believism, cheap blood of Christ and cheap grace, so the wicked can live another day? I know, far be it for scripture to get in the way of new religious doctrines. I know, we don't need no stinking repentance.

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Saying "Amen" every time someone repeats falsehood isn't a good thing, Nanja.
                          How true. Somebody once told those two, graduates of Calvin's Culinary School of the Barbecuing Babies Arts, to get a room. Maybe coronavirus has prevented that. Polly want a cracker? LOL! It really is rather comical, like somebody pulls the string on a Chatty Cathy doll, and out comes, “Amen brother!”

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

No, it's not.

Repeating yourself doesn't magically make you correct.
                            Your problem is an unawareness of how The Big Lie works, in the mind of any good Nazi.

Comment

Working...
                            X