Most Christians sin when they pray

God's Truth

Do you think Paul disagrees with Jesus?

Because you don't understand the scriptures, you make Paul an enemy of God's written words.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith:

Mat 23:23 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

The weightier matters of the law is weightier, and show where it was taught and commanded in the old testament.

You going to show where in the old testament? In particular in the LAW as given to Moses.

I showed you many scriptures where Jesus taught faith, and he taught to have faith in him.

That is what Paul teaches too.

Right Divider , you going to tell me where in the old testament faith is commanded?

clefty

Paul was telling these goyim Celts that it is not faith ALONE...as having just told them “the Jews shall live by faith”...No sorry...“the goyim should live by faith alone”...no no again sorry...but “for the JUST shall live by faith”...

but the very NEXT verse Paul then tells them it is NOT BY FAITH ALONE...BUT to DO...as in the old Deuteronomy texts...which even back then in the church in the wilderness of the OT...nobody did it without having faith...

Now go read Heb. 11...

God's Truth

Paul was telling these goyim Celts that it is not faith ALONE...as having just told them “the Jews shall live by faith”...No sorry...“the goyim should live by faith alone”...no no again sorry...but “for the JUST shall live by faith”...

Speak English, because you aren't sounding impressive using a different word of another language here and there.

Since Jesus came---ALL are to live by faith---Jews and Gentiles.

but the very NEXT verse Paul then tells them it is NOT BY FAITH ALONE...BUT to DO...as in the old Deuteronomy texts...which even back then in the church in the wilderness of the OT...nobody did it without having faith...

Paul teaches to have faith and obedience.

clefty

Speak English, because you aren't sounding impressive using a different word of another language here and there.
right it’s NOT the message but the messanger...LOL

ok so again

Paul was telling these gentile Celts that it is NOT by faith ALONE because he had just written “the just shall live by faith” verse 11 which references Hab 2:4 I joked Paul had just written “the Jews shall live by faith” because YOU INSIST it was NOT BY FAITH in the OT...so well there you see it was...

and I also joked “the gentiles shall live by faith” becuase there are some MAD ones around here who like to pretend what was written in Deuteronomy texts does not dispense to them...

But then Paul continues verse 12 “yet the Law is not of faith but ‘the man (see? not just Jews but whosoever believes) who DOES them shall live by them”

Paul was referring to all those texts in Deuteronomy that said “do this and live” ironically it was not to just Jews but to Israel which included goyim...sorry gentiles...foreigners and strangers within their gates...

you REMEMBER the Sabbath...LOL of course you dont...LOL...well...that is the ONLY commandment that SPECIFICALLY addresses the INCLUSION of these NON NATIVE believers...followers of the Israel faith already in the OT when the ekklesia oh again sorry...the church was in the wilderness...

ONE LAW for native and foreigner alike...”do this and live...” which DUH they had faith and did...until they didnt and did what you do...find something else...

Since Jesus came---ALL are to live by faith---Jews and Gentiles.
but NOT faith ALONE as it compels works...and since the wall between Jews and gentiles has been broken down by Him IN HIM well...the TWO are JOINED into one new man...a citizen of Israel...no longer foreigner but grafted in...and their WORKS their FRUITS are of NO DISTINCTION...

and just like in biology the branch HAS to be within the same family of fruit to properly graft...so your “EVERY DAY IS HOLY...lets eat dog meat” is NOT like what the trunk is...your fruit is NOT at all like what the trunk bears...

There is distinction between you and your ways and well...His people...but Peter was clear the uncircumcised hearts PURIFIED and the “inner jew” of Paul made NO DISTINCTION between believing Jew and believing Gentile possible...and so the Spirit did bless...

Paul teaches to have faith and obedience.
right...to copy him as he copied Yahushua...

But YOU DO NOT...you make up your own worship of “every day is Holy...nothing makes us unclean”...and idolatrous abomination NOT AT ALL like what Paul or Yahushua taught or lived...

You keep 9/10 of the law
by LYING 8/10
which then you steal worship from Him 7/10
and kill the Spirit 6/10
and adulterate His with another 5/10
by making an idol 4/10
and a new god with a changeable Law 3/10
because you covet the FREEDOM of the world 2/10
which leaves you with honoring your parents 1/10...
but if you serve them HAM or other unclean and unhealthy food...(your Creator knows best) well...you dishonor them...so 0/10

WOW...not at all what Paul taught—->faith and obedience...

you just have faith...and as Satan only believes...he like YOU does NOT OBEY...”NOT FOR ME” says he...

Right Divider

Body part

Paul is NOT saying that faith is not needed under the law.

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. (Habakkuk 2:4 [KJVA])

Your proof-texting is old and boring... and wrong.

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. (Hebrews 11:4 [KJVA])

Abel knew that faith was required.

God's Truth

It's hilarious that you think that faith is something brand new. :rotfl:

Just show where in the Bible God commands faith in the Old Testament.

Why do you think some of the Jews got cut off when Jesus came? Don't you wonder why they were fine until then? Think about it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just show where in the Bible God commands faith in the Old Testament.

Already did. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Why do you think some of the Jews got cut off when Jesus came?

It wasn't when Jesus came. It was a year after He left.

Don't you wonder why they were fine until then? Think about it.

:nono: You're premise is false, and so your question is invalid.

God's Truth

Already did. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

That has nothing to do with faith.

It wasn't when Jesus came. It was a year after He left.

It was when Jesus started came.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.

Luke 8:10 He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

:nono: You're premise is false, and so your question is invalid.

So you don't want to tell me why they were fine until Jesus came?

DAN P

Most Christians sin against Hebrews 4:16 when they pray: "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace..." The verse commands us to come boldly. But what word do we constantly hear in our churches, bible studies, prayer groups, etc? We constantly hear that annoying word, "just." "Father, we just ask this and we just ask that. "Just" is a very timid word. If you use that word when you pray, please stop.

As has been pointed out , Hebrews , is written ti Israel !

Please read Rom 8:26 as we do not know how to pray as it is the HOLY SPIRIT that makes INTERCESSION for the saints , no SINNING that I see here !!

dan p

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That has nothing to do with faith.

Sure it does.

It was when Jesus started came.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.

Luke 8:10 He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

Sorry, but having things hidden from one's view doesn't mean that the person is cut off.

So you don't want to tell me why they were fine until Jesus came?

Your premise is flawed, so answering the question would affirm your premise, which would be illogical for me to do.

You're question begging. Stop it.

God's Truth

Sure it does.

Sorry, but having things hidden from one's view doesn't mean that the person is cut off.

Your premise is flawed, so answering the question would affirm your premise, which would be illogical for me to do.

You're question begging. Stop it.

Don't answer then. My question was to Right Divider and you got in on it. So I only asked you once, and once isn't begging.