Most Christians sin when they pray

clefty

I don't ignore any scriptures.

The scripture says the old law was not of faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

why would ANYONE of sound mind do ANYTHING if they didn't have faith it would work?

Of course doing the Torah meant one had faith in the One who gave it...

you really are that daft?

it is understandable from you though as

YOU REJECT what was made for you because you do NOT have FAITH IN HIM and that when He said Sabbath was made for MAN He actually meant it...

and REJECTING THAT with your uncircumcised and unclean heart you devise your own idolatrous "every day is Holy now"...

your faith does NOT compel you to obedience to Him His Ways but deception and lies and false worship...

you're blind to the "by faith..." of the entire OT...and like those who also lost their faith in the OT...you make idols and are lost...following other ways...and NOT HIM HIS...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus taught faith and that is grace.

No, it's not.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Faith gives access to grace, and Jesus is the promise that was given to Abraham, Jesus, the one who taught faith to have access to grace.

Jesus taught the law. He didn't teach grace.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't ignore any scriptures.

Yes you do. All the time.

The scripture says the old law was not of faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

False. Scripture says the LAW was not of faith.

The word "old" is not in that verse.

Why do you add to scripture?

God's Truth

Yes you do. All the time.

False. Scripture says the LAW was not of faith.

The word "old" is not in that verse.

Why do you add to scripture?

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Right Divider

Body part
Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Now you try to make "covenant" identical to "law".

That's what scripture twisters do... try to CHANGE the meaning of words when it's convenient.

God's Truth

Now you try to make "covenant" identical to "law".

That's what scripture twisters do... try to CHANGE the meaning of words when it's convenient.

Are you saying the law is not the covenant?

Psalm 78:10
They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;

You are trying to separate the covenant and the law?

Deuteronomy 29:21
And the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:

Malachi 2:8
But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.

Galatians 3:17
And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

clefty

Are you saying the law is not the covenant?

Psalm 78:10
They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;

You are trying to separate the covenant and the law?

Deuteronomy 29:21
And the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:

Malachi 2:8
But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.

Galatians 3:17
And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

The irony...

clefty

The irony is you slandering me with all kinds of evil names because of the Sabbath,
now the new irony is if that were true you have no faith that the moderators would have me banned?...hmmm...

instead I call you by biblical names/descriptions and place it in those contexts such as "you are fallen in a ditch of your own 'every day is Holy' heresy…"

yet you won't teach what we are to do and not do on the Sabbath.
again that is NOT irony more like being prudent saving my pearls for not your kind...irony would be if I insisted on Sabbath with you and yet did not even attempt to keep it myself...

just like now it is ironic you are explaining the relationship between Law and its covenant to others after pages of "the old law was abolished" which is what is intended with your "every day is now Holy"...despite what He demonstrated as the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE to be...and taught the same to WHOSOEVER loves Him...

God's Truth

There is no "new law" in the new covenant for ISRAEL.

That is something that you've invented to make your fairy tale "come true".

Paul says there is a new law that requires faith.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

A changed law is a new law.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

We are no longer under the old law; we are under the new law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16, and 1 Corinthians 9:21.

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law; see James 1:25.

God's Truth

now the new irony is if that were true you have no faith that the moderators would have me banned?...hmmm...
You want me to have faith in who and faith in about what?

instead I call you by biblical names/descriptions and place it in those contexts such as "you are fallen in a ditch of your own 'every day is Holy' heresy…"
You are verbally abusive.

again that is NOT irony more like being prudent saving my pearls for not your kind...irony would be if I insisted on Sabbath with you and yet did not even attempt to keep it myself...

Just tell then what the Bible says we are to do and not do on a Sabbath. If you say what the Bible says to do and not do on the Sabbath, and you don't adhere to it, we know you are a hypocrit and disobedient, and every evil thing you called me.

just like now it is ironic you are explaining the relationship between Law and its covenant to others after pages of "the old law was abolished" which is what is intended with your "every day is now Holy"...despite what He demonstrated as the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE to be...and taught the same to WHOSOEVER loves Him...

There is a new law, a new covenant.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul says there is a new law that requires faith.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.
The "old law" required faith as well.

Mat 23:23 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Jesus said that faith is one of the "weightier matters of the law".

A changed law is a new law.
False.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
The body of Christ has no priesthood... never did. Israel had a priesthood.

Why do you try to get your doctrine from a book written to the HEBREWS? (never mind, I already know).

We are no longer under the old law; we are under the new law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16, and 1 Corinthians 9:21.
The body of Christ was never under "the old law".

Look at what Hebrews 10:16 is QUOTING:

Jer 31:31-34 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
THEIR SIN refers to the HOUSE OF ISRAEL (but you will never understand it).

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law; see James 1:25.
James knew not what Paul received from God.

James was writing to the... TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL. James 1:1

Do you ever wonder (probably not, because you don't care to believe the truth) why James excludes gentiles from his target audience?

God's Truth

The "old law" required faith as well.

No it did not.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith:

A changed law is a a new law.

You can't call it an old law if you changed it. You have to call it a new law.

Moses said eye for eye and tooth for tooth, but Jesus says no more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

Jesus says8 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

So you don't call that a new law?

The body of Christ has no priesthood... never did. Israel had a priesthood.

Jesus is the High Priest.

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Why do you try to get your doctrine from a book written to the HEBREWS? (never mind, I already know).

So you are going to act that way about a book in the Bible?

By the way, Hebrews says Jesus wouldn't have been a priest if he lived on earth.

Hebrews 8:4 If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law.

Hebrews 2:17
For this reason He had to be made like His brothers in every way, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, in order to make atonement for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 3:1
Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, set your focus on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.

Hebrews 3:6
But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.

The body of Christ was never under "the old law".

Jesus is the High Priest of God's kingdom, of heaven.

Look at what Hebrews 10:16 is QUOTING:

THEIR SIN refers to the HOUSE OF ISRAEL (but you will never understand it).

Of course, God is going to say that to them they were the ones who read and obeyed God's words and were God's perople.

James knew not what Paul received from God.

Yikes, nonsense; the old law given to Moses isn't the law of liberty.

James 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James was writing to the... TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL. James 1:1

That doesn't make it a different gospel from Paul; just makes it different backgrounds of the people listening. We all get to read it now to help guide us to eternal life.

Right Divider

Body part
No it did not.

So you disagree with Jesus?

Mat 23:23 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

God's Truth

So you disagree with Jesus?
Do you think Paul disagrees with Jesus?

Because you don't understand the scriptures, you make Paul an enemy of God's written words.

The weightier matters of the law is weightier, and show where it was taught and commanded in the old testament.

You going to show where in the old testament? In particular in the LAW as given to Moses.

I showed you many scriptures where Jesus taught faith, and he taught to have faith in him.

That is what Paul teaches too.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is the High Priest.
Not for the body of Christ. Paul NEVER uses the word PRIEST.

Again I ask, do you think that Paul was incompetent?

THIRTEEN epistles and NOT ONE MENTION of "our high priest"!

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
OUR profession... the HEBREWS.... you continue to be contextually clueless.

So you are going to act that way about a book in the Bible?
Because I KNOW and UNDERSTAND the CONTEXT of a book written to HEBREWS.

By the way, Hebrews says Jesus wouldn't have been a priest if he lived on earth.

Hebrews 8:4 If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law.
You continue to be CONTEXTUALLY CLUELESS.

Heb 8:8 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
THAT is the CONTEXT of the new covenant... God found fault with ISRAEL and gave THEM a new covenant.

God's Truth

Not for the body of Christ. Paul NEVER uses the word PRIEST.

Again I ask, do you think that Paul was incompetent?

THIRTEEN epistles and NOT ONE MENTION of "our high priest"!

OUR profession... the HEBREWS.... you continue to be contextually clueless.

Because I KNOW and UNDERSTAND the CONTEXT of a book written to HEBREWS.

You continue to be CONTEXTUALLY CLUELESS.

THAT is the CONTEXT of the new covenant... God found fault with ISRAEL and gave THEM a new covenant.

The new covenant INCLUDES EVERYONE, NO MORE of HUMAN DESCENT.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Witness of John

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Right Divider

Body part
The new covenant INCLUDES EVERYONE, NO MORE of HUMAN DESCENT.
Fairy tale... quoting OUT OF CONTEXT.

The scripture is CRYSTAL clear on the subject of the new covenant.

Heb 8:8-10 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

God's Truth

Fairy tale... quoting OUT OF CONTEXT.

The scripture is CRYSTAL clear on the subject of the new covenant.

Deal with these scriptures then and show what is out of context.

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Witness of John

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.