Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

    You were confused indeed. You have now been given clarification so there is no need to be confused any longer is there?
    You said something wrong. Just admit it and don't harass me for it.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
      You said something wrong. Just admit it and don't harass me for it.
      Not really dear friend you were confused but have been given clarification. Everything is ok now. No need to make a drama when there is none. Your the one who is harassing me about this. Do you have anything else to share in relation to the op?
      Last edited by 3rdAngel; May 23rd, 2020, 01:52 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

        Not really you were confused but have been given clarification. Everything is ok now. No need to make a drama when there is none. Do you have anything else to share in relation to the op?
        That is exactly what you are doing.

        You said irrelevant and want to blame me for it.

        Move on now.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

          That is exactly what you are doing.

          You said irrelevant and want to blame me for it.

          Move on now.
          Nonsense. You were corrected in your misunderstanding. Irrelevance was in reference to interpretation of the scriptures not the scripture. Do you have anything else to share in reference to the OP or are you just seeking to make a drama when there is none? I have already moved on. What about you? It seems you haven't.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

            Nonsense. You were corrected in your misunderstanding. Irrelevance was in reference to interpretation of the scriptures not the scripture. Do you have anything else to share in reference to the OP or are you just seeking to make a drama when there is none? I have already moved on. What about you? It seems you haven't.
            You said irrelevant concerning some scriptures. Move on.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

              You said irrelevant concerning some scriptures. Move on.
              Now your not being truthful even after I clarified your confusion earlier. There is really no excuse for you now. I see you still have not moved on.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

                Now your telling lies even after I clarified your confusion. I still see you cannot move on.
                I don't lie.

                Here is what you said.

                You said "irrelevant" concerning Hebrews and Jeremiah.

                Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

                It is funny though Hebrews 8 and JEREMIAH 31 is irrelavant if you do not know who God's ISRAEL is in the new covenant.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                  I don't lie.

                  Here is what you said.

                  You said "irrelevant" concerning Hebrews and Jeremiah.
                  Really? Well if that is true or not I do not judge you. God knows if you have ever lied or not so I will leave that between you and God. As posted earlier your confusion was corrected earlier as I posted clarification to you on what I meant by stating that the "irrelevance" was not to the scriptures but to the interpretation of Hebrews and Jeremiah to the definition of who ISRAEL is according to the new covenant scriptures. Your simply bearing false witness now even after you have been corrected and given clarification to what I was referring to. I will leave that between you and God to work through.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

                    Really? Well if that is true or not I do not judge you. God knows if you have ever lied or not so I will leave that between you and God. As posted earlier your confusion was corrected earlier as I posted clarification to you on what I meant by stating that the "irrelevance" was not to the scriptures but to the interpretation of Hebrews and Jeremiah to the definition of who ISRAEL is according to the new covenant scriptures. Your simply bearing false witness now even after you have been corrected and given clarification to what I was referring to. I will leave that between you and God to work through.
                    You sound like you are not all there. Move on now and stop making up things.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                      You sound like you are not all there. Move on now and stop making up things.
                      Your name calling is noted. I already told you I have already moved on. It seems you were the one stuck on that subject after you were given clarification not me. I have only posted the truth and not made anything up.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

                        Good luck trying to get your question answered. It is funny though Hebrews 8 and JEREMIAH 31 is irrelavant if you do not know who God's ISRAEL is in the new covenant. As God's ISRAEL is simply all those who believe and follow God's Word.
                        Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are crystal clear. Your attempt redefine Bible terms is evil.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                        1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                        Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                          Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are crystal clear. Your attempt redefine Bible terms is evil.
                          Why do you keep saying it is about human decent when God says it isn't?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post

                            Your name calling is noted. I already told you I have already moved on. It seems you were the one stuck on that subject after you were given clarification not me. I have only posted the truth and not made anything up.
                            You are the one who called me a false witness.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                              Why do you keep saying it is about human decent when God says it isn't?
                              God clearly says that the new covenant was with the SAME people as the old. That you need to support your fairy tale by saying otherwise is noted and shown to be false.
                              All of my ancestors are human.
                              Originally posted by Squeaky
                              That explains why your an idiot.
                              Originally posted by God's Truth
                              Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                              Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                              1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                              (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                              Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                                Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are crystal clear.
                                Indeed it is. These scriptures support what is being shared here in the OP here. Gods ISRAEL in the new covenant now are all those who believe and follow God's Word. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27. If we are not a part of Gods ISRAEL we have no part in Gods new covenant promises.

                                Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                                Your attempt redefine Bible terms is evil.
                                Nonsense. Sharing the scriptures does not make the bible evil. Not believing them and not following them does.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X