THE LORDS DAY CONTROVERSY?

clefty

The Bible says the shadow is of Jesus.
your tradition...NOT His...or Paul’s taught or demonstrated...both kept Sabbath taught to do the same...

You teach to break the Law...

That scripture does describe you.
no you are NOT HOLDING FAST...you think one is allowed to choose which commandment to keep and how and when she will keep it...despite your claims you are regenerated and sinless...

The Head has demonstrated and taught a way you reject...and you teach others to do so too...

Pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble Matt 24:20 not pray for self preservation or Rapture or even the Temple to be spared...but that the Sabbath be kept...instructions from the Head

Jesus said he worked on the Sabbath.
good works healing works the work of redemption...but with this claim He worked you would have Him break His Father’s commandments...go against His will...A SIN...and that He LIED when He said it was sign FOREVER to the citizens of Israel which you reject teaching and keeping otherwise...

your EVERY DAY rest has you not working six days as He did NOR resting as He did...Heb 4:9 your fruits reveal you who you are...

clefty

Lying, like the serpent did, or just not very bright. Either way "Other" you are wrong.
She took of the fruit and ate...despite His instruction not to...had she taken to heart...but tempted by another she was still extrinsically motivated...despite your claim that with the Law written on your heart you dont have to be extrinsically motivated...

Which Law is on your heart?...His ETERNAL IMMUTABLE or one of man’s traditions the MAJORITY...

Circumcised heart or uncircumcised...you know the inner jew? Taught to romans...btw

Says "other?"
”OTHER!” Is what Egypt called Israel Pharisees our Lord synagogues Paul...and the world His people...a peculiar set apart SANCTIFIED HOLY people...yup not of the world but OTHER is what Yah wants...so thanks...HalleluYah you noticed...

You've no idea what it even means, clearly to this point. There is nothing to argue about UNLESS one was "Other" than Christian.
even Christians are NOT unified look at History the vast strife and blood shed...even today...still leavened vs unleavened bread...gregorian vs Julian etc...and yet throughout He has had His...

If you only knew what you laugh at, "Other." :sigh:
Here I do...your claim we are not to be extrinisically motivated with the Law in our hearts yet appeal and invite to the majority and to succumb to the peer pressure of TOL...

Says the mark of every "Other" I've met with this insane persecution complex that somehow makes them 'right.'
throughout history did you notice it’s not the persecution that makes any right...but that the wrong persecute...the right follow Him His way...

He said by the world, not "Christians"
it was the Pharisees that had Him killed...not the world...it was the synagogues that had Paul beaten/stoned not the world...it was the church that burnt who they claimed in heresy or your “other”...(yes yes through the state) the pattern is quite set...and yet the world sees His Own as “other’...and hates them...

no Mr. "Other." Guess again. Confirmation bias is NO way to do theology. It just leaves a lot of others meandering in their flesh.
project much?...when is the last time you sought disconfirming evidence? I mean does the bread retain His Flesh...His whole body? Maybe we are to bow to images? Is there really 3 in 1? From your pet rant here it would seem you would screech “OTHER!” if there was any opposing view at all...you remind me of so many in history with the similar taunts...

Yes. It IS what "Other" means and YOU chose it.
you accuse...no evidence...I appeal to a higher court

:plain: Confirmation bias.
what is? noting Adam’s first full day was the day His Creator rested and sanctified and made Holy matches what was understood as the Sabbath the day He rested in the tomb? Your attempts to slur and slander now seem just sore and defeatist...

:nono: YOU did it to yourself "Other." You did. You chose it as a self-description "Other." You did.
as Christians named themselves right? Or the Protestants?

Incorrect. YOU chose "other." I did not. However many warts, they are mine. Romans 12:5 You? "Other."
you keep saying...

"Other" is name-calling? I didn't choose it. YOU did, very much against Romans 12:5 "Other."
let’s ask the Head of the body shall we? Compare fruits He expects and fruits we bring...works He prepared for us and works we do...

:doh: YOU chose "Other." YOU did. YOU did it. To yourself, for yourself. YOU didn't want to be identified as a member of the Body. YOU didn't. YOU chose "Other."
Don't blame your very bad, poor choice, on me. YOU did it to yourself.
settle down Pharisee...dont rip your clothes and gnash your dentures...

Nope. I"m simply not "Other." I'm one with a body,
which one? Catholic Eastern Coptic Protestant?

however wrong or ugly it might be.
wait WUT? You said WRONG?...or ugly?...hmmmm and about that...I mean are you ok with all the wrong or ugly that might be there? Or here? What is your standard of right and wrong or beauty and ugly...Have you EVER compared today’s modern cosmopolitan mega churching institutions with that first century ekklesia ? Notice anything different? I mean you admitted and OWNED there is error and ugly...so do continue...

I didn't choose "Other." You are the one that did that. YOU did.
you are certainly other from that one over there...

Right. You don't want to belong to 'all the others' like scripture says. YOU marginalized yourself with your "Other" maverick ways. YOU did.
this is NOT a popularity contest...only One pleased is my concern...your reward is indeed with men...many many many men...

No. Rather, it is STILL a sign for Jews.
WRONG...it was for Israel and even the strangers within its gates...instituted before the Jews ever were...before the Law was revealed...before Sin...and affirmed by Yahushua when He spoke “the Sabbath was made for man...” maybe you are not man enough? How about women she too was made for man...you reject her too? What else do you reject which He made for you?

You simply mix metaphors so make a lot of assumptions,
you claim
desiring to be grafted in,
you were shown to not even understand even this biological law...oh and the branches cut off were the jews...we are grafted into the trunk NOT into them...but don’t boast or speak boastful words like “Sabbath is everyday” as you like the Jews too will be cut off for unbelief...

but missing what is not for you or is done another way for you. It isn't lawlessness.
but it is torahlessness...yours is not lawless but Torah less...He taught Torah keeping but you keep man’s tradition his laws...you know da majority...all those councils...

That is a strawman
what is straw will be burnt up works NOT more like the foundation will be burnt...your everyday Sabbath is not even what He taught or demonstrated...very straw like contribution to the foundation...

Note THAT book is to Hebrews. We are simply gentiles getting to read in on something very important to them. We have to be careful lest we think "Our Forefathers" and make the mistake of believing we are Jews. That is, always going ot be the problem. You 'can' read another's mail, but you have to filter how you apply it, or you are just being a Jew.
not sure what you read but know it isnt what is written...

My forefather is Abraham who wasnt a jew and was not promised a Promise for jews only...it is clearly written that My Law written in hearts and minds is NOT NEW and is to Israel not just jews...kinda like Sabbath is to the stranger...just like it was in the OT ONE LAW for native and stranger alike...just like IN HIM jew and gentile are ONE NEW MAN...just like IN HIM there is NO JEW or gentile...Peter taught the Spirit saw NO DISTINCTION because the goyim now obeyed with circumcised hearts...

I am citizen of the commonwealth of Israel as Paul clearly writes...is why Heb 4:9 I receive a day of rest...thanks...

You NEVER did answer if you could read what was written TO YOU goyim in that photo...you know...the enmity the commandment in ordinance which He abolished...Eph 2:15

Here it is again.

temple-inscription-herodian.jpg

Can you read it? Or will you ignore it as the majority do...

I didn't say it. The Lord Jesus Christ, did. Stop laughing at Him, "Other."
not laughing at Him I am laughing at you thinking He is in His kingdom dividing saved father and sons from each other and NOT come into this world (NOT HIS KINGDOM) seeking to find His to harvest...seeking to seperate even those fathers from sons who are screeching “OTHER!” at each other...

Which is why you chose "Other?" :doh:
maybe if you didnt do so much head slapping you could prevent further brain damage?

He seeks NOT of this world...certainly NOT man’s traditions...but those on the narrow path who are set apart peculiar Holy Sanctified...

these are “Other” from this world and those who merely cry out LORD! LORD! but do NOT DO His Father’s will but only even try 9 of the 10...

:nono: You were given options,
by Him not you...chose ye this day whom ye will serve...and the way you serve reveals whom you have chosen

not 'of the world' but of Christ and YOU chose "Other."
to serve Yahushua has no options...believe it or not...just LOVE AS I LOVED YOU...just as...not as the world or the churches but AS I have loved...His Love contains all I need to follow and do...to PLEASE the Father’s Will...a light burden and easy yoke...halleluYah

Guess again, or are you just this sloppy? Either way, you can not be listened to for important theology discussion, by YOUR own choice.
says you...NOT the One I am to please...

:nono: YOU chose other THAN Christian (Christlike) or Protestant, etc. You did. You chose "Other." You did.
you keep repeating it to convince who? Yourself? lol

your “ChristLITE” has been popular “LESS CALORIESLaw same great taste!”

but it is not His Living Water...it is not even good history as there have been a remnant faithful uncompromised throughout history that overcame stayed faithful persevered and walked the narrow path...is WHY it is narrow...a thread throughout the various interpretations and traditions of man...a single thread...blue? Like the tzitzit He wore...His do

Your popular masses need an eight lane highway...to where?

:nono: "Other" is YOUR moniker. You gave it to yourself.
as if christians named themselves and Protestants did too

You purposefully chose it, thus do not identify with the rest of us.
I do identify just tired of the body being wrong and ugly...as you said...

You even laugh at scriptures from the Savior Himself.
awww come on man you really are sore...I am laughing at your use of those scriptures...is why you care NOT what He says or demonstrated as made evident

Neither. It is a response that isn't too harsh, but is reality.
thus hath thou spoken it into your own existence...

I am not here for just you...but like the Sabbath made for all members of TOL...and well pointing out stuff that isnt in that eternal binding

You've marginalized yourself by choosing not to identify in some way with the Savior, but choosing "Other" instead.
right wishing to Love and follow and teach as He did...JUST AS is NOT identifying with the Savior...lol

You did. You chose it. Nobody made you do. You did it the day you signed up here by your own choice. It was a bad decision.
says you...for the day I decided to sign up here it was a bad decision FOR you as you are THIS sore...

everyone else here has ignored or stayed silent to witness yet another “who’s the heretic” debate...

Both scripture and history have proven it is NOT the one screeching “OTHER!” As from Abel to Paul (and Protestants of various forms by fellow Protestants) they were accused and labeled “OTHER” by the likes of you...

In fact I have not found a Yahushua believing Sabbath keeping group that HAS persecuted another to the death...Sabbath keeping christians were first persecuted by jews and the Rome and then the Roman Church and well so it went to the sunday majority...the irony you here...

And labeled “OTHER!!!” by the world hating them...and He looking for them for His kingdom

So thanks...I am “OTHER”...not ChristLite

“Here I post; I can do no other. Yah help me.” sorry Luther it does sound better auf Deutsch.

Or as the other “OTHER” said it “We ought to obey Yah rather than man” Acts 5:29

Oh and yeah that photo...

Can you read in the Greek or Latin the Jewish enmity found in commandments contained in this ordinance He abolished?

Please respond thanks...

So I be curious ya dig? (a little archeological joke there that is...)

I mean MOST PEOPLE can’t or won’t...yeah maybe it’s won’t...

but maybe you’re OTHER than them and will...maybe

Last edited:

God's Truth

But, if I understood you well, you try preaching obedience of God's rules. And a smart Caesar (as top politicians are or supposed to be) can shows many of his rules as being inspired from God's rules or equivalent to them.
I know that there is no one among the top decision makers in the world whose title is Caesar. But wherever and whenever there are imposed rules on the common people, there is one (or more) person who has to play the role of the ancient Caesar in their life.

One of the things that God says to do, is to obey your government's laws.

I wish I believe like you do because my life would be much easier.
But it happens I can't, even if I want to, believe in magical paths, like:
If I have faith that Jesus is my Saviour, my path to Heaven (eternal life) is guaranteed.
So you are not a Christian?

This reminds me:
If one is a real Jew (all his ancestors were real Jews of Moses), he will certainly reign the world with God at the end of times.
A person is a Jew inside if they believe and obey Jesus.

If one believes that Mohammad of Quran is the last Messenger of God (Allah, in Arabic), his path to Allah's paradise is guaranteed.

Mohammad is not the name of the person in which one is to be saved. Jesus is the only name we are given in which a person can be saved.

On my side, anything I do which doesn't reflect God's Love, as it is explained clearly by Jesus and lived by Him with a human flesh, will end up to the state of void , the state before Creation.
The problem with that is that once a person has a spirit, it cannot seize to exist.

Anyone is free to follow/observe a 'certain' list about what is right and wrong.
If anyone wants to be saved and know God, then they have to do what God says. God says he will reveal himself to those who obey him.
After knowing Jesus, I had no such a list in order to define a certain justice as almost all people around the world have (if not, they should have).
God’s words have been around longer than you have, and we must obey God and not man.
To live God's Love, which I perceive in me, not only I have to be independent, but I have to also deny myself by not judging anyone.
A Christian has to make judgments. So you think you never make judgments about people? You don’t judge when you see one engulfed with the sin of drugs and criminal behavior? That is just one instance there are many.
I know that walking on this path is much harder than on any magical one (as mentioned earlier/above).
Jesus tells us what to do. If you don’t believe in Jesus, but believe only in your own understanding, then your path is not straight and you don’t know God. That is what the man Jesus says. If you have another Jesus then it is not the one and only one of the Bible.

They are like any ordinary schools at which a kid learns whatever could help him gain the daily bread of his living flesh when he will become adult.
So, I am afraid that, because we see Jesus differently, you didn't get I was presenting an analogy (divine teacher for my soul versus earthly teachers for my flesh).
There is only one true Jesus. If you have made yourself another Jesus, then it is not the Jesus who is God’s son, no matter how much you insist that he is.
In brief, I see in Him the divine all-knowledge 'teacher' who came to save me from my ignorance about the spiritual realm, God's Realm.
Then you have to believe that the Almighty God can preserve His written word for all humankind, and it is accurate to guide us to eternal life.
If you decide to change what God says, then you are sinning and need to repent.

And while almost all Christians are supposed focusing on Jesus Flesh Resurrection, I am attracted more to Jesus Message Resurrection.
Jesus doesn’t change what he says pre and post.
Perhaps you may like and have the time to read my recent thread titled 'Jesus Message Resurrection' (if you didn't do it yet):

https://theologyonline.com/forum/politics-religion-and-the-rest/religion/exclusively-christian-theology/2754397-jesus-message-resurrection
I will try to get to that today.

God's Truth

your tradition...NOT His...or Paul’s taught or demonstrated...both kept Sabbath taught to do the same...

You teach to break the Law...
Jesus is the Word of God and Paul taught the truth. God knows how to preserve His words, and He did so in the Holy Bible.

no you are NOT HOLDING FAST...you think one is allowed to choose which commandment to keep and how and when she will keep it...despite your claims you are regenerated and sinless...
You are fighting against what Jesus tells us in the Bible. You want to rewrite the Bible and take out what Paul says.

The Head has demonstrated and taught a way you reject...and you teach others to do so too...

Pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble

The Bible doesn't say that anywhere.
Matt 24:20 not pray for self preservation or Rapture or even the Temple to be spared...but that the Sabbath be kept...instructions from the Head

The Bible doesn't say that. You have sinned by adding and subtracting God's written words. Jesus is the Sabbath rest and he is the temple.

good works healing works the work of redemption...but with this claim He worked you would have Him break His Father’s commandments...go against His will...A SIN...and that He LIED when He said it was sign FOREVER to the citizens of Israel which you reject teaching and keeping otherwise...
Jesus says plainly that he is the Lord of the Sabbath and works on that day.

your EVERY DAY rest has you not working six days as He did NOR resting as He did...Heb 4:9 your fruits reveal you who you are...

A person who judges another by their doing good works on a 7th day is full of sin.

God's Truth

On the Crucifixion's day, Jesus let all people around Him witness, with no doubt, not only the death of His flesh but the death of His Message as well;
No such thing as the death of Jesus' message.

as we will see below:

On that day, there was not even one person on earth who dared saying: "I am with this man and I believe him'.

There was a great many people there who were for him, all of his acquaintances:

Luke 23:27 And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.

Luke 23:49 And all his acquaintance, and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things.

John 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

John 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Here we can see that there was an apostle there:

John 19"26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

And, don't forget about the one thief on the cross acknowledged Jesus.

Luke 23:39. But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Luke 23:40-43. Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Yes, Jesus let even His Church's Rock, Peter, deny Him on that day ‘because of fear’; not once but 3 times (it wasn’t a mere coincidence that Peter couldn’t control himself and cut, by his sword, one’s ear on that day).

Jesus is the Rock. Peter was called the little rock and that was about having to know and believe that Jesus is the son of God.

Peter showed another time too where he acted out of line to the truth because he feared the Jews.
By allowing such a scenario to happen, Jesus and the Father in Heaven confirmed, even before the death of Jesus’ flesh, the death of Jesus message.
But this wasn’t enough.
What?
Jesus let all his apostles and disciples also live in fear and hide themselves for 40 long days. Jesus and the Father in Heaven chose this time delay which, as known by men, is the period of time in which a widow is isolated in order to be sure that she has no life in her from her dead husband.

A time delay? Jesus was with his disciples after his death on the cross.

Acts 1:3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

Then, after this clear death of Jesus Message, the world was surprised in witnessing its Resurrection via Jesus first apostles and disciples. All of a sudden, they had no fear at all and started spreading Jesus message while being guided by the Divine Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit. And nothing was able to stop them preaching the God's Message of Love while the world was crucifying, torturing and burning them.
Jesus' message could not die. His words will never pass away. Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

As for no more fear, Peter had fear.

Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 12For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

clefty

Jesus is the Word of God and Paul taught the truth.
yup...is WHY both of them kept the Sabbath and instructed us to copy them...

God knows how to preserve His words,
yup...but YOU do NOT

and He did so in the Holy Bible.
yup...DESPITE what you and yours attempt it to say...for centuries...HONEST scholars admit that Sunday keeping was OUTSIDE of scripture and in the later TRADITIONS...

You are fighting against what Jesus tells us in the Bible.
He says “Do My Father’s WILL“...which INCLUDES a sabbatismos...as does “Do what they teach from Moses seat” Matt 23:3

You want to rewrite the Bible and take out what Paul says.
I prefer you to make claims about me you can not prove rather than the claims you make from scripture you ALSO can NOT prove...

The Bible doesn't say that anywhere.
sure it does Matt 24:20...in fact others like you...who reject what was made for man...twist and distort this text so bad they claim it is because the city gates are closed on Sabbath...but He was talking to men of Judea not Jerusalem...or like you, they get so MAD they claim it was not for them in end times but just for Jews in first century...

The Bible doesn't say that. You have sinned by adding and subtracting God's written words. Jesus is the Sabbath rest and he is the temple.
you project what you do...claiming I do what you yourself do in the same post...

NOWHERE in scripture does He BECOME a literal 24 hour calendar day...The one after six daze of work...He provides you rest...YES of course...that seventh day rest made for Man as He said...

IS WHY Heb 4:10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works AS Yah did from His...and only after six daze of work...as He did from His

oh and IS WHY Heb 4:11 “let us therefore be diligent...(see NOT a one time thing but keep doing it) to enter that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.” What example is that? ISRAEL and her Jews...entered His rest but was NOT diligent...so don’t follow their example...

As for Jesus IS the temple:

Yahushua is NOT a physical building...nowhere does He say He is...He even says Matt 12:6 “But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.”

Paul affirms He needs NO temple built by human hands...and John the Revelator ends it with there IS NO TEMPLE.

So Yah doesn’t need His Son the temple?...And in the new earth will there be panic? “WHERE’S Yahushua the temple? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!”

And yet here you are going on and on and making the Father a LIAR because He said it was a PERPETUAL SIGN and His Law IS ETERNAL...

you also make the Son a LIAR as He confirmed it was made for man...He should know He was there when Sabbath was instituted EVEN BEFORE THE FALL...and you teach He is a Law breaker...EXACTLY opposite His “DO NOT THINK“...and yet you do and teach others to do the same

AND yet you claim you obey Him...LOL...

Jesus says plainly that he is the Lord of the Sabbath and works on that day.
Yup...doing good works of healing and redemption...of salvation and restoration...as His Father does...(He has been working a LONG time 24x7 to free you from your ditch...LOL)

Yes He is Lord of the Sabbath which was made for all man...BECAUSE He is LORD of all men...He was there when Sabbath was instituted for all man...at the end of a week of creation FOR all man...

the world and everything in it could have been made in a twinkling of an eye...instead it was made in 7 days...by design...ON PURPOSE...

for a reason...such GRACE...given BEFORE it was needed...claims are made of many other gods creating the world but only One made the Sabbath as a PROOF He did...and now all time is kept in a seven day cadence...

SABBATH a sign of Our creator His creation...man’s birth...and then later a sign of the exodus from Egypt SAVED...AND still later His resting in the tomb after MAN’s rebirth...and still a shadow of the good things still to come...more REST HalleluYah

but you teach otherwise...

do you think the Lord of London works to destroy London the very city from which he derives his authority from? or do you really think the Lord of the Rings should melt the rings down and make a door stop with them?

A person who judges another by their doing good works on a 7th day is full of sin.
Well...You do have Him breaking the Sabbath which is a SIN...so it would make sense you would stone Him His judgement...Because ironically He WAS judging other “Do Gooders” their Sabbath keeping...and “loosening” the Sabbath from their version of good doing...

Just like you the Pharisees had their own thoughts on and schemes for Sabbatismos... a seventh day rest for His people...

Fruits reveal you are not His people...and working awfully hard NOT to rest on His Holy day...lol...

Yet you be claiming resting every day...from what? Even Pagans do that every night they go to sleep!

Resting every day...when do you work? What does the bible say about sloth or squatters in His kingdom?

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-laziness/

Last edited:

KerimF

I wonder why I don't get also a comment on each 'word' I wrote... as I got already a comment on each 'line' or 'sentence' I post as if they were written for different subjects and not for one idea only.

I mean; commenting every line or sentence of a post (not necessarily mine) separately is like commenting an image of an interesting view after cutting it to many separate pieces... In this case, the point of this view is lost for certain.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I wonder why I don't get also a comment on each 'word' I wrote... as I got already a comment for each 'line' or 'sentence' I post as if they were written for different subjects and not for one idea only.

I mean; commenting every line or sentence of a post ( not necessarily mine) separately is like commenting an image of a interesting view after cutting it to many separate pieces... In this case, the point of this view is lost for certain.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

To whom are you speaking, to yourself?

God's Truth

yup...is WHY both of them kept the Sabbath and instructed us to copy them...

yup...but YOU do NOT

yup...DESPITE what you and yours attempt it to say...for centuries...HONEST scholars admit that Sunday keeping was OUTSIDE of scripture and in the later TRADITIONS...

He says “Do My Father’s WILL“...which INCLUDES a sabbatismos...as does “Do what they teach from Moses seat” Matt 23:3

I prefer you to make claims about me you can not prove rather than the claims you make from scripture you ALSO can NOT prove...

sure it does Matt 24:20...in fact others like you...who reject what was made for man...twist and distort this text so bad they claim it is because the city gates are closed on Sabbath...but He was talking to men of Judea not Jerusalem...or like you, they get so MAD they claim it was not for them in end times but just for Jews in first century...

you project what you do...claiming I do what you yourself do in the same post...

NOWHERE in scripture does He BECOME a literal 24 hour calendar day...The one after six daze of work...He provides you rest...YES of course...that seventh day rest made for Man as He said...

IS WHY Heb 4:10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works AS Yah did from His...and only after six daze of work...as He did from His

oh and IS WHY Heb 4:11 “let us therefore be diligent...(see NOT a one time thing but keep doing it) to enter that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.” What example is that? ISRAEL and her Jews...entered His rest but was NOT diligent...so don’t follow their example...

As for Jesus IS the temple:

Yahushua is NOT a physical building...nowhere does He say He is...He even says Matt 12:6 “But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.”

Paul affirms He needs NO temple built by human hands...and John the Revelator ends it with there IS NO TEMPLE.

So Yah doesn’t need His Son the temple?...And in the new earth will there be panic? “WHERE’S Yahushua the temple? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!”

And yet here you are going on and on and making the Father a LIAR because He said it was a PERPETUAL SIGN and His Law IS ETERNAL...

you also make the Son a LIAR as He confirmed it was made for man...He should know He was there when Sabbath was instituted EVEN BEFORE THE FALL...and you teach He is a Law breaker...EXACTLY opposite His “DO NOT THINK“...and yet you do and teach others to do the same

AND yet you claim you obey Him...LOL...

Yup...doing good works of healing and redemption...of salvation and restoration...as His Father does...(He has been working a LONG time 24x7 to free you from your ditch...LOL)

Yes He is Lord of the Sabbath which was made for all man...BECAUSE He is LORD of all men...He was there when Sabbath was instituted for all man...at the end of a week of creation FOR all man...

the world and everything in it could have been made in a twinkling of an eye...instead it was made in 7 days...by design...ON PURPOSE...

for a reason...such GRACE...given BEFORE it was needed...claims are made of many other gods creating the world but only One made the Sabbath as a PROOF He did...and now all time is kept in a seven day cadence...

SABBATH a sign of Our creator His creation...man’s birth...and then later a sign of the exodus from Egypt SAVED...AND still later His resting in the tomb after MAN’s rebirth...and still a shadow of the good things still to come...more REST HalleluYah

but you teach otherwise...

do you think the Lord of London works to destroy London the very city from which he derives his authority from? or do you really think the Lord of the Rings should melt the rings down and make a door stop with them?

Well...You do have Him breaking the Sabbath which is a SIN...so it would make sense you would stone Him His judgement...Because ironically He WAS judging other “Do Gooders” their Sabbath keeping...and “loosening” the Sabbath from their version of good doing...

Just like you the Pharisees had their own thoughts on and schemes for Sabbatismos... a seventh day rest for His people...

Fruits reveal you are not His people...and working awfully hard NOT to rest on His Holy day...lol...

Yet you be claiming resting every day...from what? Even Pagans do that every night they go to sleep!

Resting every day...when do you work? What does the bible say about sloth or squatters in His kingdom?

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-laziness/

So tell us Clefty, in the winter, on a cold day, do you turn on the heater and light the furnace on a Sabbath?

Do you ever talk about ANYTHING besides God on the Sabbath?

Do you do any work in the house on the Sabbath or lift anything?

If any plumbing in your house broke would you fix it? How about if your refrigerator went out, would you try to fix it?

clefty

wow seriously...you gonna skip all I wrote there for you to try and understand...

And after having ignored it for a bit but then sniffing around you find some unresponded posts to just come at me personally? LOL

should I be flattered by your stalking?

tell us Clefty,
that’s clefty with a small “c” but names matter nothing to you...got it...

oh and who is “us” the Sanhedrin or the Inquisition?

in the winter, on a cold day,
see? winter times just like Sabbaths are continuing just as He expected them to...pray your “run to the hills!!” does not disrupt Its keeping

do you turn on the heater and light the furnace on a Sabbath?
heater usually kicks on itself...hope you are not offering to shabos goy as well that is NOT allowing you rest either...

Do you ever talk about ANYTHING besides God on the Sabbath?
sure...but usually it’s positive uplifting healing too...cuz we understand Yah listens and well it is His Day...will probably talk about you...and since you claim authority above Him to make the changes you do to His word you should be flattered...and not offended it isnt about Him...narcassmatic churching is a real thing...

Do you do any work in the house on the Sabbath or lift anything?j
well...now we have to discuss definitions and such...work...house...lift...anything...but usually the desire is to minimize...kinda like ridding the house of leaven for Passover...make a good effort but KNOW leaven is microscopic...so IMPOSSIBLE...you know Mercy > Sacrifice...etc...but yes all good discussions to be had...

If any plumbing in your house broke would you fix it? How about if your refrigerator went out, would you try to fix it?
Sabbath helps keep emergencies to a minimum as preparedness is preventive...and emergencies are ox in the ditch...like you...you would be an emergency...

Given time we could come up with a much longer list...but if you have stones polished weighted and read to throw...have at it...your spirit is rebellion and your yearning to nail something...anyone anything...LOL

but enough about me...do we now talk about what you did to make every day HOLY? Changing both times and Law demands a lot of rest I imagine...

God's Truth

wow seriously...you gonna skip all I wrote there for you to try and understand...

And after having ignored it for a bit but then sniffing around you find some unresponded posts to just come at me personally? LOL

should I be flattered by your stalking?

that’s clefty with a small “c” but names matter nothing to you...got it...

oh and who is “us” the Sanhedrin or the Inquisition?

see? winter times just like Sabbaths are continuing just as He expected them to...pray your “run to the hills!!” does not disrupt Its keeping

heater usually kicks on itself...hope you are not offering to shabos goy as well that is NOT allowing you rest either...

sure...but usually it’s positive uplifting healing too...cuz we understand Yah listens and well it is His Day...will probably talk about you...and since you claim authority above Him to make the changes you do to His word you should be flattered...and not offended it isnt about Him...narcassmatic churching is a real thing...

well...now we have to discuss definitions and such...work...house...lift...anything...but usually the desire is to minimize...kinda like ridding the house of leaven for Passover...make a good effort but KNOW leaven is microscopic...so IMPOSSIBLE...you know Mercy > Sacrifice...etc...but yes all good discussions to be had...

Sabbath helps keep emergencies to a minimum as preparedness is preventive...and emergencies are ox in the ditch...like you...you would be an emergency...

Given time we could come up with a much longer list...but if you have stones polished weighted and read to throw...have at it...your spirit is rebellion and your yearning to nail something...anyone anything...LOL

but enough about me...do we now talk about what you did to make every day HOLY? Changing both times and Law demands a lot of rest I imagine...

I knew you didn't obey the Sabbath. You said you did it exactly as the old testament says. You have excuses about your heater turning on by itself; and, you talk about things other than God; and no, your plumbing isn't like an animal in a ditch.

You are every bad thing you said about me, and worse.

clefty

I knew you didn't obey the Sabbath.
no one does...even of those that actually try...

You said you did it exactly as the old testament says.
nope...never claimed to offer blood sacrifices...that would be exactly as the O.T. oh and in the temple...why would I do that?

You have excuses about your heater turning on by itself;
excuse? More like resolved a solution...but if some winter when you come fellowship with us and it cuts off we will happily sit in the cold if you the weaker sister takes offense and stumble at our turning it back on...

and, you talk about things other than God;
again if you take offense and stumble we will gladly talk about you yours

and no, your plumbing isn't like an animal in a ditch.
ummmm well if its raw sewage everywhere or water damaging property neither are healthy...but yes of course FIXING it can wait until after Sabbath...

You are every bad thing you said about me, and worse.
just cuz I don’t succeed at every at bat or tennis serve or shot on goal does NOT have me NOT playing the game...you claim to play the game and yet NOT by the rules...you don’t even try...and still claim you play...

God's Truth

no one does...even of those that actually try...

You said you do!
So you try to not sin? You try not to and fail? You try not to steal, but still steal? You try to to commit adultery but still do?
Your trying and not succeeding is proof you are everything you have called me and said about me.
nope...never claimed to offer blood sacrifices...that would be exactly as the O.T. oh and in the temple...why would I do that?
Nowhere did I say you had to do that.

YOU SAID YOU OBSERVED THE SABBATH JUST LIKE JESUS AND PAUL.
Don't bring in the topic about animal sacrifices.

You go around verbally abusing me for saying every day is holy to me since I'm in Christ.

You don't obey nothing like Jesus and Paul did.
excuse? More like resolved a solution...but if some winter when you come fellowship with us and it cuts off we will happily sit in the cold if you the weaker sister takes offense and stumble at our turning it back on...

again if you take offense and stumble we will gladly talk about you yours
You are doing more than stumbling.

clefty

I'm not watching your excuses and things that help feed your bad heart.

Well you missed a good presentation by an Eastern Orthodox priest on the importance of obedience WITH faith.

James 2:22 “faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect.” This was of Abraham in the OT...so it was already by faith in the OT...a faith perfected by works...

Note too HOW James confirms our faith is revealed:

18”...I will show you my faith BY MY WORKS”...your works GT are NOT MORE like His...but like the world’s as even its pagans also rest every day...

James continues even the DEMONS believe...but obviously do NOT bear His fruits

nor do His works He prepared for us long ago says Paul Eph 2:10 before creation even Eph 1:4 to be HOLY...a commandment from the beginning John writes 1 John 2:7

as it was in Lev 19:18,34 and Deut 6:5

when the ekklesia was in the wilderness...AND ALREADY these works OF FAITH were for both Native and Foreigner ALIKE...as uniquely specified in the Sabbath commandment...

God's Truth

Well you missed a good presentation by an Eastern Orthodox priest on the importance of obedience WITH faith.

Is that what you are, Eastern Orthodox?

You go against the Catholics but then try to use Catholic teachings.
James 2:22 “faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect.” This was of Abraham in the OT...so it was already by faith in the OT...a faith perfected by works...

Note too HOW James confirms our faith is revealed:

18”...I will show you my faith BY MY WORKS”...your works GT are NOT MORE like His...but like the world’s as even its pagans also rest every day...

Pagans don't rest in the Lord every day.

James continues even the DEMONS believe...but obviously do NOT bear His fruits

James says even the demons believe and do something.

nor do His works He prepared for us long ago says Paul Eph 2:10 before creation even Eph 1:4 to be HOLY...a commandment from the beginning John writes 1 John 2:7

as it was in Lev 19:18,34 and Deut 6:5

when the ekklesia was in the wilderness...AND ALREADY these works OF FAITH were for both Native and Foreigner ALIKE...as uniquely specified in the Sabbath commandment...

Give it up, Clefty, you admitted you were a lost person who couldn't obey the Sabbath the way you tell others to do it.

The kingdom of heaven is for those who overcome through faith in Jesus.

That ain't you.

clefty

Is that what you are, Eastern Orthodox?
nope but he presented well on how faith compels obedience and works...something you are very big on around here...thought you’d appreciate someone else agreeing with you other than me...

You go against the Catholics but then try to use Catholic teachings.
Catholics teach “Love Jesus” right? I don’t go against that...much there I agree with...but for you it is ALL or nothing...

Pagans don't rest in the Lord every day.
and neither do those that are IN THE LORD...work six days to provide for the family and improve the community contribute to the country proclaiming the gospel planting and harvesting...fighting powers and principalities...yup much to do and all for Him...

James says even the demons believe and do something.
I just said that...and what they do is NOT what He did or instructed we do...but yes many believe have faith...and don’t do works or bear fruits...but you know that...some bear different fruits than what the trunk they are grafted into does...not a good graft...will fail

Give it up, Clefty, you admitted you were a lost person who couldn't obey the Sabbath the way you tell others to do it.

The kingdom of heaven is for those who overcome through faith in Jesus.

That ain't you.
oh my...a lost person?...happily you are NOT the final judge...repentance remains a part of this as does you blessing me with false persecuation...

But I sense you wish to silence this just as the Pharisees and the Inquisition always did to stamp out who they thought was a threat because of their compelling dissent...dissent so compelling it condemned them their power...

Heretic! they bleated or SINNER! they accused...lol...so typical

God's Truth

nope but he presented well on how faith compels obedience and works...something you are very big on around here...thought you’d appreciate someone else agreeing with you other than me...

You don't care from which spiritual realm you get help.

Catholics teach “Love Jesus” right? I don’t go against that...much there I agree with...but for you it is ALL or nothing...
To love Jesus is to obey him. The Catholics don't obey Jesus.

You are the one who went around day after day with your hate filled posts to me.
and neither do those that are IN THE LORD...work six days to provide for the family and improve the community contribute to the country proclaiming the gospel planting and harvesting...fighting powers and principalities...yup much to do and all for Him...

Remember, you said you try but fail.

You are nothing like Christ or Paul.

I just said that...and what they do is NOT what He did or instructed we do...but yes many believe have faith...and don’t do works or bear fruits...but you know that...some bear different fruits than what the trunk they are grafted into does...not a good graft...will fail

oh my...a lost person?...happily you are NOT the final judge...

Jesus says you are judged the way you judged. You judged me with all kinds of false things, and it is what you are.
repentance remains a part of this as does you blessing me with false persecuation...

You did it to yourself.

But I sense you wish to silence this just as the Pharisees and the Inquisition always did to stamp out who they thought was a threat because of their compelling dissent...dissent so compelling it condemned them their power...

Heretic! they bleated or SINNER! they accused...lol...so typical

It is what you have done to me. God says you will be held accountable.

James 3:6
The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

clefty

You don't care from which spiritual realm you get help.
sure I do...is why even you help me...I learn many ways and reasons you and yours reject Him His ways...and why you and yours constantly wish to stone the other seeing around the log in your own eye the splinter in the other...

You think you are the first “oh you picked up a stick on Sabbath you’re going to hell” I ever encountered? LOL

To love Jesus is to obey him. The Catholics don't obey Jesus.
yes to Love is to obey...so why don’t you?

and catholics think they do too...for them faith does have works...

Luther over corrected his steering from the catholic works ditch into the faith alone/grace ditch...

and you...well you found yet another ditch your own “every day is Holy you can eat whatever” ditch...but I would gladly help you get out especially on Sabbath...

You are the one who went around day after day with your hate filled posts to me.
love is correction...but you now judge me LOST not to correct but to silence the matter..

Remember, you said you try but fail.
admitting failure real or accused is all part of it...if my carrying a walker for a crippled worshipper is a sin in your eyes I must repent I caused you to stumble...however is your judgement fair?

This was exactly the issue even in Yahushua’s struggle to wrestle Sabbath back from what the Pharisees bound it with...”see you broke! it you broke it!” Is what they squealed then and what you bellow now...BTW He did NOT break it...

You are nothing like Christ or Paul.
Paul failed and admitted it and so far He has failed to reach you to keep Him His ways...dont kick at the Spirit or once lost you can not recover it...Heb 6:4-6

Jesus says you are judged the way you judged. You judged me with all kinds of false things, and it is what you are.
I judge you as I expect to be judged...again I did not judge you HOW you kept the Holy day I judged you WHEN you claim it is to be kept...I judged your “every day is Holy”

You judged my carrying something or not speaking only of Yah as breaking...but I have not judged you by this standard your “every day is Holy” standard... you just raised the bar to not not carrying anything EVERY day or never speaking about anything besides God EVERY day...that would be judging you as you judge me

The conclusion is like the microscopic leavening to be removed at Passover...NO ONE could keep the Law...is exactly the point...IS WHY our need of grace and mercy and Spirit to guide us in our repentance back to Him His Way...as He bought us back from the law of sin and death...

Yahushua raised the bar too...you don’t kill to Don’t even get mad...you don’t adultery to don’t look with lust...you shouldnt swear falsely to dont even swear...how could anyone keep this perfectly? Not even the Pharisees...ALL HAVE SINNED...are in need of a Savior...even Mary...

And once FAILING to reach the mark...unlike YOU JUDGE one is NOT LOST but should merely keep trying...overcome with Him...

But NOOOO you finalize the verdict LOST FOREVER with your false judgement to false witnessed crimes...again NOT to correct but to silence the matter...if but for yourself...

You did it to yourself.
I brought on false persecution? LOL...Blessed myself?

I guess so admitting a need for repentance and Grace and doing things I hate is just like Paul falsely persecuted...LOL those Pharisees were as unforgiving as you...

It is what you have done to me. God says you will be held accountable.

James 3:6
The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Indeed...LOVE James...his 3:12 “Can a fig tree bear olives or a grapevine bear figs?”...exposes you your “I love Jesus (grape vine) and keep Holy every day (figs)”

Not just you...you just respond to me here on TOL...

And as James concludes 5:16 “Confess your trespasses to one another...” but you just condemn...LOL

19 ‘...if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone turns him back let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins”

Stop wandering come back to Him His way as He lived...

you claim you live in Him you must live as He did 1 John 2:6