THE PREACHING OF CHRIST

God's Truth

DougE

ALL NATIONS, not just two or 12---ALL NATIONS.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things.

Luke 24:47and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

John 4:42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

The one and only gospel was preached before Paul.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Israel first.

No, NOT "Israel first." Hypocrite. Quit adding to scripture and to what Jesus said.

Jesus said "I was not sent EXCEPT to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

That means ONLY ISRAEL!

Not all Israelites.

Only the Israelites who had faith before he came.

WRONG!

The exact opposite of what you claim.

It means all of the Israelites who DO NOT KNOW GOD.

Why do you ignore/reject what Jesus PLAINLY said in favor of your own doctrine?

Why do you teach as gospel your doctrine, when it clearly contradicts what scripture says?

God's Truth

No, NOT "Israel first." Hypocrite. Quit adding to scripture and to what Jesus said.

That means ONLY ISRAEL!

WRONG!

The exact opposite of what you claim.

It means all of the Israelites who DO NOT KNOW GOD.

Why do you ignore/reject what Jesus PLAINLY said in favor of your own doctrine?

Why do you teach as gospel your doctrine, when it clearly contradicts what scripture says?

The lost sheep of Israel first, then all, for he came for all and to die for all.

Scriptures have been provided that explain it perfectly.

Peter says it and Paul too.
Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26 When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 18:6 But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Of course Jesus is going to come first for the Jews who believed in God and waited for the Messiah.

beloved57

Jesus was sent only to Israel:
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That was the Mystery. Gentiles belonged to that House of Israel. Eph 3:4-6

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Wasnt that Christ speaking in Matt 15:24 ?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Gentiles are Non-Jews and you say that they are of the House of Israel. You are in error big time.

DougE

Gentiles are Non-Jews and you say that they are of the House of Israel. You are in error big time.

Yes you are correct but also, the same body in Ephesians 3:6 is the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23)....there is no basis to say it is the house of Israel

DougE

The same body in Ephesians 3:6 is the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23)....to say it is the house of Israel is not substantiated

God's Truth

Here we agree. Good job with that one.

beloved57

The same body in Ephesians 3:6 is the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23)....to say it is the house of Israel is not substantiated

Yes it is the One Body, the House of Israel, that was the Mystery, that Gentiles belonged to the House of Israel.

beloved57

Eph 3:6 is no more than what Paul taught in Rom 11:16-24

6 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Now the Good Olive Tree here is the Saved Body of the House of Israel, the believing jews that belonged to Christ under the old covenant. The unbelieving jews are broken off. Now they Mystery was that saved believing Gentiles are grafted into the Good Olive Tree which is the believing remnant of the House of Israel, and so now the Believing House of Israel consists of both believing jews and believing gentiles, all of which are Abrahams Seed.Gal 3:29

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed[Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

Abrahams Seed and Israel are synonymous in scripture 2 Chron 20:7

Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?

Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.