Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union with Christ before believing in Him !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    Not everyone is only interested in pleasing only their flesh.
    Yes they are if they have not been born again!
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

• Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
      Yes they are if they have not been born again!
      That is not true. Those who do not only care about the flesh will hear the message that saves and believe and obey.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

That is not true. Those who do not only care about the flesh will hear the message that saves and believe and obey.
        Sure it is True!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanja View Post
          Much appreciated this very instructive and articulate 7-part study
          "When did the believer first have Eternal Life?

The Lord continue to Bless you richly!

~~~~~
          May He continue to Bless you and Establish you in the Truth!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

May He continue to Bless you and Establish you in the Truth!
            Amen, I receive it!

Thank You, My Brother!

~~~~~
            My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
            when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanja View Post
              Amen, I receive it!

Thank You, My Brother!

~~~~~
              Praise Him [emoji1]

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Sure it is True!
                God searches our hearts proves you wrong.

Comment

God searches our hearts proves you wrong.
                  Those in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:8 thats Gods Word !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Those in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:8 thats Gods Word !
                    Those who only want to please their flesh cannot please God.

Comment

Those who only want to please their flesh cannot please God.
                      Every one is in the flesh by nature and can't please God, that includes you and me Rom 8:8 !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Every one is in the flesh by nature and can't please God, that includes you and me Rom 8:8 !
                        Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Everyone does NOT have a mind governed by the flesh.

We are flesh AND spirit.

Some people want more in this life than pleasing the flesh.

Comment

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Everyone does NOT have a mind governed by the flesh.

We are flesh AND spirit.

Some people want more in this life than pleasing the flesh.
                          Everyone by nature are governed by the flesh in their minds Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

You are not exempt !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Everyone by nature are governed by the flesh in their minds Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

You are not exempt !
                            Not everyone only lives to please the flesh. You are being irresponsible with the word of God.

Comment

Not everyone only lives to please the flesh. You are being irresponsible with the word of God.
                              Yes everyone does!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Yes everyone does!
                                No, not everyone only wants to please there flesh.

Read the Bible past the scriptures the Calvinists use in error.

Comment

Working...
                                X