X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by death2impiety View Post
    Everyone could use a little prayer.
    This thread is for anyone who could use some.
    You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
    If you see a request in here please pray

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)
    i pray that God would bless you to pray through the energy of His Spirit; because true prayer is no easy task to attempt, without the guidance, and assistance of The Holy Spirit!! God Bless you in Christ's Power, Amen!!!

Comment

• I was just informed that an old friend has passed away. He was thrown from his SUV after a tire blew and the car eventually flipped, I assume as a result of his trying to correct. He passed in the hospital as a result of the injuries suffered. He was only 34. Please pray for his family, the Strahl family.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
        I was just informed that an old friend has passed away. He was thrown from his SUV after a tire blew and the car eventually flipped, I assume as a result of his trying to correct. He passed in the hospital as a result of the injuries suffered. He was only 34. Please pray for his family, the Strahl family.
        Praying for the Strahl's (1 Pe 5:7).

Comment

I was just informed that an old friend has passed away. He was thrown from his SUV after a tire blew and the car eventually flipped, I assume as a result of his trying to correct. He passed in the hospital as a result of the injuries suffered. He was only 34. Please pray for his family, the Strahl family.

I'm sorry to hear this, LH.

Praying.

Comment

• Sad to hear... and SO young. Praying for the Strahl family.
            "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Thank you all.
              sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear this, LH. The Strahl family is in my prayers.
                2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

• Please pray for Clark who has a seizure today and is in the hospital. Thanks.

Comment

• Praying.

Comment

• let's pray that armeggedon is posponed indefinitely and that it will be made as short as possible.

Comment

• My 6mo. old nephew is in the hospital. His soft spot was swollen and he had a fever. He is doing better, but they still don't have a definite diagnosis, and last I heard they thought it could be meningitis.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Prayer

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                          My 6mo. old nephew is in the hospital. His soft spot was swollen and he had a fever. He is doing better, but they still don't have a definite diagnosis, and last I heard they thought it could be meningitis.
                          I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I am praying for him. Blessings, bybee

Comment

My 6mo. old nephew is in the hospital. His soft spot was swollen and he had a fever. He is doing better, but they still don't have a definite diagnosis, and last I heard they thought it could be meningitis.
                            Only six months old?

Will definitely keep in prayer... I'm sorry Fortunately God is bigger than anything that could ever happen to him

Comment

I certainly hope that it was aseptic. He will be in our prayers either way.
                              The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

• Praying.

Comment

Working...
                                X