Online Prayer Requests

assuranceagent

I just learned yesterday that one of the most important people in my life has been diagnosed with colon cancer.

She's set for surgery on June 30. She's taking it quite well. I, however, am not. I'm not sure I'm equipped for this. When you love a person as much as I do her, you start to believe that nothing could ever possibly happen to them.

I'm having to shift my paradigm. As it turns out, my grandmother - the woman who raised me and had the single most powerful influence on my life - is vulnerable.

Please pray for her. And pray that I can come to terms with her humanity. Simply imagining my life without her presence and support is almost crippling.

My head knows that the time will come. But my heart refuses to accept it.

Son of Jack

I just learned yesterday that one of the most important people in my life has been diagnosed with colon cancer.

She's set for surgery on June 30. She's taking it quite well. I, however, am not. I'm not sure I'm equipped for this. When you love a person as much as I do her, you start to believe that nothing could ever possibly happen to them.

I'm having to shift my paradigm. As it turns out, my grandmother - the woman who raised me and had the single most powerful influence on my life - is vulnerable.

Please pray for her. And pray that I can come to terms with her humanity. Simply imagining my life without her presence and support is almost crippling.

My head knows that the time will come. But my heart refuses to accept it.

My friend, I'm sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

CALVARY\CALVIN

Everyone could use a little prayer.
This thread is for anyone who could use some.
You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
If you see a request in here please pray :)

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)
i pray that God would bless you to pray through the energy of His Spirit; because true prayer is no easy task to attempt, without the guidance, and assistance of The Holy Spirit!! God Bless you in Christ's Power, Amen!!!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I was just informed that an old friend has passed away. He was thrown from his SUV after a tire blew and the car eventually flipped, I assume as a result of his trying to correct. He passed in the hospital as a result of the injuries suffered. He was only 34. Please pray for his family, the Strahl family.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I was just informed that an old friend has passed away. He was thrown from his SUV after a tire blew and the car eventually flipped, I assume as a result of his trying to correct. He passed in the hospital as a result of the injuries suffered. He was only 34. Please pray for his family, the Strahl family.

Praying for the Strahl's (1 Pe 5:7).

Thunder's Muse

I'm sorry to hear this, LH.

Praying.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
My 6mo. old nephew is in the hospital. His soft spot was swollen and he had a fever. He is doing better, but they still don't have a definite diagnosis, and last I heard they thought it could be meningitis.

bybee

Prayer

Prayer

My 6mo. old nephew is in the hospital. His soft spot was swollen and he had a fever. He is doing better, but they still don't have a definite diagnosis, and last I heard they thought it could be meningitis.

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I am praying for him. Blessings, bybee

Pink Fuzzy Bunny

Only six months old?

Will definitely keep in prayer... I'm sorry :( Fortunately God is bigger than anything that could ever happen to him

Lovejoy

I certainly hope that it was aseptic. He will be in our prayers either way.