X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Affleck
    replied
    Father,
    I ask that this one channel for prayer and praise be reserved for this purpose.
    May those who wish to argue and nit pick choose another place to do it.
    In Jesus name. Amen.

Please keep in mind people that some come here for the specific purpose of supporting those who are in difficulty or facing challenges. They do not need to face the additional challenges of wading through dissension and quarreling. You may, however, eat of any other tree in the garden.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    Psalm 109

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    Father,

We bring before You Ninanf and her family and ask You to be their strength in a time of weakness and difficulty. You are sufficient for all things and You care for all who put their trust in You.

We ask You to steer them to finding a solution for Her husband's bleeding ulcers and relieve their stress.
    As You have so many times, we ask for Your 'hesed' to be poured out to them in ways that have only Your stamp on them to Your praise and glory.

We thank You in advance for Your infinite mercy and caring. In Jesus name. Amen.

Leave a comment:

• theophilus
    replied
    Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    He's home!

His attending said the turn around was "truly amazing" relative to where he was the night before. More, that given the magnitude of the progress he felt releasing him to rest at home was warranted. A better and more restive environment to gather strength. Mother is on a regimen of medication as well and both will remain isolated and checking in with doctors for the next few, but the prognosis is good for a family Christmas. We're putting the menu together for a real celebration.

Thanks to everyone who spent a moment offering prayers for a stranger. And, of course, thanks to God first and foremost for a very special gift.
    Amen!

I am praying for your parents my friend.

Lord God of heaven, I lift Town's parents asking for physical health and the prospering of their souls. I thank You for all of the good gifts You shower upon all of us and I thank You especially for bringing Towns's father home.

May we all, in our isolation, take the opportunity to dwell upon You and Your Word to us; that You will never leave us or forsake us, You walk with us and dwell within us.

I thank You for @Town Hereitc, for the trust he has placed in us to carry his dad before Your throne.

I thank You for his presence here; his humor; his insight and his fellowship.

Continue, Lord, to watch over these precious parents and this man. Let us all live, every moment of every day, to bring You glory.

Praise You Lord for all You are going to do and for all You have done for it's in the Name of Jesus we ask, AMEN.

Leave a comment:

• Eagles Wings
    replied
    He's home!

His attending said the turn around was "truly amazing" relative to where he was the night before. More, that given the magnitude of the progress he felt releasing him to rest at home was warranted. A better and more restive environment to gather strength. Mother is on a regimen of medication as well and both will remain isolated and checking in with doctors for the next few, but the prognosis is good for a family Christmas. We're putting the menu together for a real celebration.

Thanks to everyone who spent a moment offering prayers for a stranger. And, of course, thanks to God first and foremost for a very special gift.
    Glory to God!

Please give your dear folks a big hug from us.

Leave a comment:

• annabenedetti
    replied
    That's great news. So happy for your family.

Leave a comment:

• Town Heretic
    replied
    He's home!

Leave a comment:

• Bright Raven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    Waiting on the doctor, but good news so far as they worrisome fever is gone and dad's numbers/vitals are rebounding this morning.
    YAY!

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    That's wonderful news TH!!!

Praise the Lord from whom all mercies flow!

Leave a comment:

• patrick jane
    replied
    Waiting on the doctor, but good news so far as they worrisome fever is gone and dad's numbers/vitals are rebounding this morning.
    Good news. Prayers for Dad

Leave a comment:

• serpentdove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Town Heretic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• George Affleck
    replied
    Gracious Father,

We bring our dear friend Theo to You and ask that a solution be found in Your mercy to restore her once more to health. We thank You for her life and spirit and for showing Jesus to us through her. Be her soul's strength and healing to her body. We bring her to You because we love her in You. We ask now for ten thousand and one reasons to praise and thank Your matchless goodness to Your people. We agree on earth and wait in faith. In Jesus' powerful Name. Amen.

Leave a comment:

• serpentdove
    replied
    Lifting your dad up in prayer--that he be healed completely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X