U.S. Christian Population in Freefall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    I can't blame him. Were I forced to stonewall against all 7djengo7's questions, like Arthur Brain is forced to do, I'd probably have the good sense to put 7djengo7 on "ignore", too, rather than to hang around begging for attention from 7djengo7, like Arthur Brain does. The Barbarian, despite his failure to deal with the questions I asked him, at least has that particular good sense.

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY LOL SHTICK!!!

Oh, wait...you didn't. You just can't bear to write LOL without quotes around it, like I can. Mine is the LOL shtick, not the "LOL" shtick. Sorry: Your effort, once again, is entirely wasted, Arthur B. Not a drop on me.

LOL

i said
    lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      i said
      lolololol
      Poor Arthur Brain: a static, pedestrian "wit" that just can't seem to evLOLve enough to meet the repartee challenges of the modern internet forum. At least he's consistent in his hatred of intelligent design by refusing to apply it to any of his TOL posts.
      What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
        U.S. Christian Population in Freefall
        12% Drop in 10 Years – Pew

Christianity in the United States is declining at an unprecedented rate, a new study by the Pew Research Council revealed Thursday, and the percentage of Christians in the country has hit an all-time low.
        I've gotten to where I don't put much stock in any polls.
        They keep coming up with figures of who is and who isn't, but they have never asked me what I was and I don't know anyone that they did ask.

But if they are going by church building attendance I can see it declining.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
          Christianity doesn't "deny evolution",
          It does and it should.

nor is it demonized in education either.
          It is in public school these days.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Poor Arthur Brain: a static, pedestrian "wit" that just can't seem to evLOLve enough to meet the repartee challenges of the modern internet forum. At least he's consistent in his hatred of intelligent design by refusing to apply it to any of his TOL posts.
            Oh, I say! What a sterling example of...ignorance. See, I don't have any issues with there being a creator of life, far from it in fact. The only issue I have is with people who insist - through their own dogmatic belief system - that it has to have come about via their own terms and in a particular time scale that fits in with that system. Big difference.

Now, as you've noted in a previous response, I'll be absolutely besides myself if you don't respond to this post so, please, please answer with some devastating wit that would make Wilde & Twain cower in a corner somewhere!

Or don't, whichever...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
              It does and it should.

It is in public school these days.
              Well, no and...no.

Comment

Well, no and...no.
                It most certainly is.

Comment

It most certainly is.
                  With fundamentalism perhaps, but not Christianity.

Comment

It most certainly is.
                    In America, yes

In england?

Who cares?

Comment

There are some Christians who are YE creationists, and since evolution doesn't have anything to do with Christian belief one way or the other, they are no less Christians than the rest of us unless they make an idol of creationism.
                      This message is hidden because ...

Comment

See, I don't have any issues with there being a creator of life
                        You don't have any issues with there being a creator of WHAT life? Once again, you say the word "life" wholly without meaning, you Christ-despising liar. Over and over, on TOL, you have made it loud and clear that you have downright Satanic issues with there being The Creator of human life, of bird life, of cow life, of snail life, of goldfish life, and of much, much other life besides. You spit in God's face and tell Him that He's not the creator of your life.
                        What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

Comment

You don't have any issues with there being a creator of WHAT life? Once again, you say the word "life" wholly without meaning, you Christ-despising liar. Over and over, on TOL, you have made it loud and clear that you have downright Satanic issues with there being The Creator of human life, of bird life, of cow life, of snail life, of goldfish life, and of much, much other life besides. You spit in God's face and tell Him that He's not the creator of your life.
                          Um, yeah, and I'm supposed to be the one who's "begging for your attention"?

Please feel free to not reply.

Comment

Um, yeah, and I'm supposed to be the one who's "begging for your attention"?

Please feel free to not reply.

LOL

Comment

LOL
                              Couldn't help yourself, huh?

So ironic...

Comment

Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                                Evolution doesn't have anything to do with Christian belief one way or the other.
                                You seem determined to get everything wrong.

The Bible says "six days" and "the whole Earth," which denies evolution any space.

Would you like us to show you those verses again?
                                Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                                E≈mc2
                                "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                                -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                                X