Banned Again . Why ?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I was banned for a couple a days until this Wednesday . Why ? For supposedly being "too disruptive "? Huh ? How am I to know what the web management considers to be " "disruptive " here ?
All I was doing was voicing my usual disagreements with members .
I didn't insult anyone, use profanities etc . I'm not a troll . I just find it interesting to discuss religion and politics with other people . Disagreeing with other people on the internet does not make you a troll . In fact, I consider myself to be a liberal internet gadfly, not a troll .
I love to give conservatives a piece of my mind ( yes, you can accuse me of not having a mind, I don't care because I'm not thin-skinned ).
People here call me an idiot etc , and I couldn't care less . Lots of people on the internet have called me every name in the book and i don't care . I'm constantly sending conservative bloggers and columnists emails where I disagree with them, sometimes harshly . And those who choose to respond call me every name in the book .

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I was banned for a couple a days until this Wednesday . Why ? For supposedly being "too disruptive "? Huh ? How am I to know what the web management considers to be " "disruptive " here ?
I didn't insult anyone, use profanities etc . I'm not a troll . I just find it interesting to discuss religion and politics with other people . Disagreeing with other people on the internet does not make you a troll . In fact, I consider myself to be a liberal internet gadfly, not a troll .
I love to give conservatives a piece of my mind ( yes, you can accuse me of not having a mind, I don't care because I'm not thin-skinned ).
People here call me an idiot etc , and I couldn't care less . Lots of people on the internet have called me every name in the book and i don't care . I'm constantly sending conservative bloggers and columnists emails where I disagree with them, sometimes harshly . And those who choose to respond call me every name in the book .

You were given an infraction because your rant was bashing the people who run this forum.

Gary K

Banned

I disagree with almost everything you believe in, but I have to say you're not a basher of individuals. You're just another person who has been declared guilty of bashing another person because some people believe that they can discern another person's intent, i.e. that they can read minds.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And by "level playing field" he means places that hate the truth.

No. A level playing field means the rules are applied to everyone with the same vigor, regardless of ideology.

To post here as a non-conservative and/or non-christian is to understand that you'll be treated differently when the rules are applied. I know this. I choose to post here anyway.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: :allsmile:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. A level playing field means the rules are applied to everyone with the same vigor, regardless of ideology.

They are. If I said what this Muppet did, I'd get banned too.

To post here as a non-conservative and/or non-christian is to understand that you'll be treated differently when the rules are applied. I know this. I choose to post here anyway.

Nope. You don't want to get banned? Don't be a troll. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Anyone can handle a level playing field. We know rules aren't uniformly applied. No one is hiding that. It's just the way things are.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Anyone can handle a level playing field. We know rules aren't uniformly applied. No one is hiding that. It's just the way things are.
Being biased is one of the things TOL is proud of, and it's stressed in the rules that it is so.

People who can't handle that don't have to post here, and shouldn't complain about it.