Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

Gary K

Banned
Even though it is evident that the Obama FBI illegally spied on the Trump campaign they couldn't care less. Because of their Trump Derangment Syndrome they just don't care about other people's civil rights.

Sad!

When they don't care about another person's rights, they are demonstrating that they could care less about their own rights under the law. As they are totalitarians at heart they see no value in liberty for anyone, including themselves.

Gary K

Banned
Apparently, I can't spell any better either. :think:
Nonetheless, if such be the case, I suppose there'll be no forthcoming comment from the likes of me regarding your latest paranoid induced conspiracy-rant.

I guess Michael Horowitz is cooperating with me in what you call my "paranoid" conspiracy theory as he, an Obama appointed IG, is proving the "paranoid" conspiracy to be true. Too bad you refuse to learn. I guess when the entire Democrat party implodes it will be a huge surprise to you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you haven't gleaned this from the testimonies and the mis-deeds of Comey, Obama and Clinton: no amount of proof will ever convince you.

"Testimonies and mis-deeds"? What, if anything, do you mean by that? (Shout out to 7d7 here.) How have their testimonies incriminated them? By "mis-deeds," do you mean crimes? If so, why haven't Comey, Obama and Clinton been charged with said crimes? If by "mis-deeds" you mean "mistakes," how do "mistakes" prove "that the Obama administration illegally spied on the Trump campaign"? What--if anything--are you trying to say here?

Jerry Shugart

"Testimonies and mis-deeds"? What, if anything, do you mean by that? (Shout out to 7d7 here.) How have their testimonies incriminated them? By "mis-deeds," do you mean crimes? If so, why haven't Comey, Obama and Clinton been charged with said crimes? If by "mis-deeds" you mean "mistakes," how do "mistakes" prove "that the Obama administration illegally spied on the Trump campaign"? What--if anything--are you trying to say here?

Get a clue! When all of the 17 so-called mistakes are on the side trying to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign then obviously there were not just "mistakes" but instead done on purpose.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Get a clue! When all of the 17 so-called mistakes are on the side trying to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign then obviously there were not just "mistakes" but instead done on purpose.

What--if anything--are you trying to say here? By "1l7 so-called mistakes," do you mean crimes? If so, why hasn't anyone been charged? If not, why not?

Gary K

Banned
Prove this.

The proof is in the OIG report on the FBI/DoJ FISA applications. Read it if you really want to know. Read all of it, including the appendixes for it is all relevant and the appendixes show much of the proof of lying and misrepresentation undertaken by the FBI in opening their investigation. If that amount of misconduct by the highest law enforcement agency in this nation doesn't worry you, you're incapable of understanding just how evil police misconduct is.

If you don't really want to know, you'll prove it by ignoring this document rather than studying it to know the truth. BTW, Michael Horowitz is a Democrat appointed by Obama. In this report he identifies 51 violations of the Woods Procedure which the FBI is supposed to follow to verify the information used in applying for a FISA application.

The following link downloads the entire report.

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2019/2019-12-09.pdf

In the following link John Solomon identifies the 17 worst failures uncovered by Horowitz that the FBI used in their spying on Trump. Read his article and then refute it from the report itself if you think he's lying. I dare you to attempt to prove him wrong. .

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-...-omissions-flagged-in-the-russia-fisa-report/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Thanks for proving beyond any reasonable doubt that you are nothing but a time wasting troll.

Well you're right that I can troll with the best of you, but at least I have a point to make in the process--namely that I don't see anyone being charged for anything in spite of all these claims of wrongdoing. On Trump's side of things, however, that is a different story.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well you're right that I can troll with the best of you, but at least I have a point to make in the process--namely that I don't see anyone being charged for anything in spite of all these claims of wrongdoing.

Because they're trying to muddy the water around the report's conclusion:

"We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Because they're trying to muddy the water around the report's conclusion:

"We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI's decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign."

Exactly! And yet the Trumpsters here still somehow manage to insist that "the proof is in the OIG report" that "the Obama FBI illegally spied on the Trump campaign"! If so, why hasn't anyone been charged with these "illegalities"?

Meanwhile, how many Trump cronies are there who HAVE been charged with illegalities? I've lost count!

They are right about one thing though--there really is such a thing as "Trump derangement syndrome." The only catch is, Trump's supporters are the ones who are deranged!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Exactly! And yet the Trumpsters here still somehow manage to insist that "the proof is in the OIG report" that "the Obama FBI illegally spied on the Trump campaign"! If so, why hasn't anyone been charged with these "illegalities"?

Meanwhile, how many Trump cronies are there who HAVE been charged with illegalities? I've lost count!

They are right about one thing though--there really is such a thing as "Trump derangement syndrome." The only catch is, Trump's supporters are the ones who are deranged!

:chuckle: Bingo...

God's Truth

That's a deranged way to look at it.

Jerry Shugart

If Congress cannot secure the cooperation of executive branch officials in the exercise of its oversight responsibilities, it will have no choice but to enter the temple and remove the fabled sword.[/B]

The Progressives are so bankrupt they still thing that the Mueller report somehow proves that Trump colluded with Russia despite the facts which prove otherwise.

The Executive Branch has every right to refuse to cooperate with any fishing expedition of the Democrats in the House. Are you so ignorant that you have never heard of the separation of powers and executive priviledge?

The Obama administration asserted executive privilege in June 2012 in response to a House investigation of Operation Fast and Furious, a controversial “gunwalking” operation in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives allowed the running of guns in hopes that they could be tracked to Mexican drug cartel figures.

An untold number of Mexicn citizens were murdered by members of the Mexican drug cartels using those guns but despite this the Obama administration asserted executive privilege in order cover up this dastardly, illegal scheme dreamed up by Obama his justice department.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You just can't stop yourself from having a deranged view about it.

I realized that Trump was deranged when...
  1. He alleged that Ted Cruz's father was an accessory to the JFK assassination
  2. He said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”
  3. He said, "I have an Article 2 where I have the right to do whatever I want as president"
  4. Mental health professionals across the country warned us about Trump's psychological and mental issues
When did you realize that Trump is deranged?