Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

Gary K

Banned
Here is a good interview on what is going on. Bill Holter lays out the case for the Democrat's self-destruction and what is really going on with the economy and why it's happening.

robycop3

Well, now, a group of Dem House members whose re-elections are on shaky grounds anyway, have banded together to call for a CENSURE of Trump only.(A censure is a public rebuke that carries no legal ramifications.) While they don't want to appear as having abandoned their Party entirely, they don't want to be part of the "impeach him" crowd, knowing they don't have the votes in the Senate to convict him. They're hoping to not be caught in the inevitable backlash & blowup that'll come after the impeachment is denied in the Senate.

Wnen Pelosi was asked the other day about the Senate vote said,
"On an issue like this, we don't count the votes. People will just make their voices known on it,"
In other words, she's hoping the negative publicity Trump is getting will help defeat him at the polls in 2020, as she knows the impeachment won't be sustained. However, I believe there'll be a large backlash against the Dems, with many being voted outta office, just as happened to the GOP after the failed Clinton impeachment.

The GOP will harp on the over-$40 million the impeachment process & inquiries & hearings over Russia & now the Ukraine have cost the American taxpayers. And none of the current gang of clowns the Dems are now fielding for POTUS has a snowball's chance in a blast furnace of beating Trump. Unless/until the Dems put their starting lineup on the field will they have any chance !

Some Dems who'd have a real chance of beating trump include Sen. Manchin of WV, or Ohio'd Sherrod Brown. Neither are too old or too liberal, nor has either expressed favoring any goofy schemes, as have most of the current declared candidates. There are others, of course, who arent as well-known at this time, but that can change overnight.

Trump & the GOP are likely tickled pink right now, as things are falling into place just as they hoped !

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
WZA9UaA.jpg

Gary K

Banned

So, you ignore all the evidence that tells you the media is corrupt. ABC faking news of a fight in Syria that was actually a video shot in at a shooting club on US soil. A flat out lie. And then ABC forcibly shutting down their own journalists from publishing the Epstein story. Think that the fact that Robach's reporting included dirt on the Clinton's had anything to do with ABC killing that story?

Think that stories like what follows create trust in the mockingbird media?

Largely unbeknownst to the general public, executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members for decades have shaped US foreign policy and public discourse about it. As a well-known Council member famously explained, they transformed the American republic into a global empire, albeit a “bene­volent” one.

Based on official membership rosters, the following illustration depicts for the first time the extensive media network of the CFR and its two major international affiliate organizations: the Bilderberg Group (mainly covering the US and Europe) and the Trilateral Commission (covering North America, Europe and East Asia), both established by Council leaders to foster elite cooperation at the global level.

CFR Media Network
Click to enlarge

In a column entitled “Ruling Class Journalists”, former Washington Post senior editor and ombudsman Richard Harwood described the Council and its members approvingly as “the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States”.

Harwood continued: “The membership of these journalists in the Council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class. They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it. () They are part of that establishment whether they like it or not, sharing most of its values and world views.”

However, media personalities constitute only about five percent of the overall CFR network. As the following illustration shows, key members of the private Council on Foreign Relations have included:
  • several US Presidents and Vice Presidents of both parties;
  • almost all Secretaries of State, Defense, and the Treasury;
  • many high-ranking commanders of the US military and NATO;
  • some of the most influential Members of Congress (notably in foreign & security policy);
  • almost all National Security Advisors, CIA Directors, Ambassadors to the U.N., Chairs of the Federal Reserve, Presidents of the World Bank, and Directors of the National Economic Council;
  • many prominent academics, especially in key fields such as Economics and Political Science;
  • many top executives of Wall Street, policy think tanks, universities, and NGOs;
  • as well as the key members of both the 9/11 Commission and the Warren Commission (JFK)
Harvard economist and Kennedy supporter, John K. Galbraith, confirmed the Council’s influence: “Those of us who had worked for the Kennedy election were tolerated in the government for that reason and had a say, but foreign policy was still with the Council on Foreign Relations people.”

Princeton University professor and former CFR member Stephen F. Cohen described the Council as “America’s single most important non-governmental foreign-policy organization”, whose primary role is to “define the accepted, legitimate, orthodox parameters of discussion.” According to Cohen, “the CFR really is what the Soviets used to call the very top-level of the Nomenklatura.”

And no less than John J. McCloy, the longtime chairman of the Council and advisor to several US presidents, recalled about his time in Washington: “Whenever we needed a man we thumbed through the roll of the Council members and put through a call to New York [i.e., the CFR headquarters].”

The rest of this revealing article can be found here.

I can't embed this video, but it's extremely interesting. John Stockwell, an ex-CIA agent and head of the operations he was involved in, talks about how the CIA went about inserting false information into the media. And this video was created in 1985. It shows how completely the CIA created narrative influenced reporting world wide. If you will ignore this type of evidence you'll ignore anything that shows you the truth.

https://swprs.org/video-the-cia-and-the-media/

Gary K

Banned
It would be nice if you'd edit out that ginormous magnifying glass.

That's a part of the Click to Enlarge link.

So, you have nothing else to say? Notice that it is the deep state, those organizations who have an ongoing control of all foreign and security policies within government, that control the media and have controlled it since the days of Woodrow Wilson. You know, the corrupt media that only serves it's political and economic masters, not we the people. They build the environment in the public for acceptance of deep state policies.

Oh, btw, the founding members of the CFR who created the FED as their way to control the US economy, are the very people who financed the Russian revolution. They brought Leon Trotsky to the US and then sent him on his way back to Russia with $20 million.That, in today's dollars ,is the approximate equivalent of $266 billion.

These are the people behind the destruction of the US dollar and the liberty of we the people. Anyone who supports their agenda is supporting the destruction of his own rights and liberty.

Gary K

Banned
And it's huge, or didn't you notice?

Never mind, it's on the previous page now anyway.

Oh, no. Are you kidding me? I'd have never noticed it if it hadn't been for your comment. Although I don't know why you would care. You didn't read my post nor did you watch the video. You just looked for the first thing you could criticize, and thankfully, for you, the search emblem was oversized due to the differences in the web pages between the two sites. Lucky for you, huh?

Gary K

Banned
So, you ignore all the evidence that tells you the media is corrupt. ABC faking news of a fight in Syria that was actually a video shot in at a shooting club on US soil. A flat out lie. And then ABC forcibly shutting down their own journalists from publishing the Epstein story. Think that the fact that Robach's reporting included dirt on the Clinton's had anything to do with ABC killing that story?

Think that stories like what follows create trust in the mockingbird media?

The rest of this revealing article can be found here.

I can't embed this video, but it's extremely interesting. John Stockwell, an ex-CIA agent and head of the operations he was involved in, talks about how the CIA went about inserting false information into the media. And this video was created in 1985. It shows how completely the CIA created narrative influenced reporting world wide. If you will ignore this type of evidence you'll ignore anything that shows you the truth.

https://swprs.org/video-the-cia-and-the-media/

The following link is to a book written by John Stockwell. It's quite an interesting and informative read. It shows just how effective the CIA's Operation Mockingbird worked and the CIA's complete disregard for truth.

https://www.amazon.com/Search-Enemie.../dp/0393009262

Gary K

Banned
Do tin-foil hats come in a MAGA shade of red?

That is pretty funny when all the Democrats have done for the last few years is push a wild-eyed, completely false, conspiracy theory that, because it is false, has a complete lack of any supporting evidence, and you've bought into it 100%. And you say other people are conspiracy theorists? That's a joke.

quip

BANNED
Banned
That is pretty funny when all the Democrats have done for the last few years is push a wild-eyed, completely false, conspiracy theory that, because it is false, has a complete lack of any supporting evidence, and you've bought into it 100%. And you say other people are conspiracy theorists? That's a joke.

A conspiracy theory .....about a conspiracy theory? You must wear that hat to bed!

I'll assume that the "conspiracy theory I've bought into" and the one you're subsequently alluding to is the entire Trump debacle.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Trump viz Trump is all that was required for me. The media is just entertaining, interim icing/cake.

Jerry Shugart

The Mueller investigation came into being because the dirty cops in Obama's FBI framed Carter Page.

FBI officials were repeatedly informed by the CIA that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had worked as a CIA asset. Specifically, Page was tasked by the CIA to investigate Russians.

Yet the FBI repeatedly told the FISA court that Page was conspiring with Russians ... i.e. the Russians the CIA had tasked Page to speak with.

And a senior FBI lawyer - who Horowitz notes was “the primary FBI attorney assigned to [the bogus Trump-Russia] investigation in early 2017” - changed an email which the CIA sent the FBI saying that Carter Page did work for the CIA to instead say that Page did not work for the CIA.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-12-11/4-bombshells-horowitz-report

You people are on the wrong side of history and defending those who are trying their best to destroy the USA!

Gary K

Banned
A conspiracy theory .....about a conspiracy theory? You must wear that hat to bed!

I'll assume that the "conspiracy theory I've bought into" and the one you're subsequently alluding to is the entire Trump debacle.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Trump viz Trump is all that was required for me. The media is just entertaining, interim icing/cake.

You're incapable, I see, of reading. The Horowitz report has blown the whistle on the Democrat's conspiracy to get rid of a duly elected President. That report has shown, conclusively, that the entire "investigation" the Democrat's have pointed to as "evidence" was fraudulent for it was based upon fraudulent behavior by the FBI and DOJ. It's all part of the poisoned tree of lies bought by Hillary and distributed by her henchmen and repeated verbatim by the fraudulent mockingbird media.

Here's the download link from the OIG's website. Now you have no excuse for ignorance. .

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2019/2019-12-09.pdf

Jerry Shugart

You're incapable, I see, of reading. The Horowitz report has blown the whistle on the Democrat's conspiracy to get rid of a duly elected President. That report has shown, conclusively, that the entire "investigation" the Democrat's have pointed to as "evidence" was fraudulent for it was based upon fraudulent behavior by the FBI and DOJ.

Even though it is evident that the Obama FBI illegally spied on the Trump campaign they couldn't care less. Because of their Trump Derangment Syndrome they just don't care about other people's civil rights.

Sad!