Newest insanity from the left

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
There's a lot of rage in those who practice homosexuality.........

...and there is a lot of obsession in you. I'll bet you could not go one day without thinking of homosexuals.

I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable talking about how homosexuals disproportionately are serial killers.

Back to Ted Bundy: Why do you think he hated women like he did? Many homosexuals hate their mother or another female authoritative figure because of the verbal and/or physical abuse that they were subjected to during childhood.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Maybe. Unless nobody should have guns.
And how will you make sure nobody has guns?

Aren't you going to need guns for that task?

And can you begin to see how important the right to bear arms is, because somebody has to have guns, the right to bear arms simply states that we are all authorized to have guns, just because we're humans?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And how will you make sure nobody has guns?
Just teach the truth.
Aren't you going to need guns for that task?
No. A man without a weapon is the only way to justify that message.
And can you begin to see how important the right to bear arms is, because somebody has to have guns, the right to bear arms simply states that we are all authorized to have guns, just because we're humans?
I don't believe that it means that we are all authorized to have guns. I believe that it means we have a right to bear arms, which means we can protect ourselves in the event of an attack. This may involve a gun. But arms isn't necessarily a gun? Or if it is, it doesn't just mean we can have guns it means our guns are for a specific purpose.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The truth is that men should be free.

Why? :idunno:

Because otherwise I would be a hypocrite. That is my reason. I don't know how to protect people without due process of law. I have not been trained in it. And I have not justified it. I mean, I think I have justified it with something I said once, but I don't want to encourage violence. Maybe it was to combat violence. I don't know what to do about that.

Men should be free. Is a gun what makes people free? That would be a lie.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because otherwise I would be a hypocrite. That is my reason. I don't know how to protect people without due process of law. I have not been trained in it. And I have not justified it. I mean, I think I have justified it with something I said once, but I don't want to encourage violence. Maybe it was to combat violence. I don't know what to do about that.

Men should be free. Is a gun what makes people free? That would be a lie.
You don't seem to be able to understand what people say. People should be free. That means they should be allowed to own guns. It does not mean they have to own guns.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to be able to understand what people say. People should be free. That means they should be allowed to own guns. It does not mean they have to own guns.

You are not talking about free will or freedom to sin. However, this following is what I am talking about.

John 8:32 NASB - 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you actually pay attention to what people are replying to?

I said "too late" to THAT up there in YELLOW.

I don't have a gun so it is not too late for me. In other words, owning or having a gun may be an ethical or moral issue if God doesn't want you to, even if guns already exist (I assume this is what you were saying is too late). In other words, the way to combat guns is not to have them. That would be fighting firepower with firepower. Some people even defend themselves against people without guns with their own gun.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's irrelevant, since that was not what I was talking about (as I've now shown you twice).

Thanks for not paying attention again. :doh:

You can say what you were saying since I got it wrong. I have recognized the potential that I didn't understand what you were saying. But I thought I did. Please explain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's irrelevant, since that was not what I was talking about (as I've now shown you twice).

Thanks for not paying attention again. :doh:

I guess I could just say, yes people do have guns. And ask if you want to say anything else. I don't understand what you believe I am not replying to.

Right Divider

Body part
Why don't you actually pay attention to what people are replying to?

I said "too late" to THAT up there in YELLOW.

You can say what you were saying since I got it wrong. I have recognized the potential that I didn't understand what you were saying. But I thought I did. Please explain.
A least put a little effort into READING what people write to you.

YOU said "Unless nobody should have guns." to which I said "too late".

In other words, it far too late to be in a world where nobody has guns. So that point is moot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A least put a little effort into READING what people write to you.

YOU said "Unless nobody should have guns." to which I said "too late".

In other words, it far too late to be in a world where nobody has guns. So that point is moot.

No. Because no one should have guns goes back to the first gun and the ethics of making or owning a gun. That is, it is right not to have a gun because no one should have guns is different than saying no one should have guns so it is neither right or wrong to have a gun. No one should have guns is indeed a loaded statement in regard to at least one of these statements, but an ethic is different from admitting that people do have guns which means that they are wrong or I am wrong for thinking that they are wrong to have guns.

Right Divider

Body part
No. Because no one should have guns goes back to the first gun and the ethics of making or owning a gun. That is, it is right not to have a gun because no one should have guns is different than saying no one should have guns so it is neither right or wrong to have a gun. No one should have guns is indeed a loaded statement in regard to at least one of these statements, but an ethic is different from admitting that people do have guns which means that they are wrong or I am wrong for thinking that they are wrong to have guns.
Once again, you do not listen.

You've earned your way back onto my ignore list.