Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she retarded, or does she just think her followers are retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) may have inadvertently won an army of new fans on Thursday after a video of her dancing leaked and went viral—footage that right-wing Twitter users had apparently circulated in a misguided attempt to undermine her. A right-wing Twitter account that shared the clip—which has since been viewed more than 8 million times, and has unintentionally elicited widespread messages of support for the new congresswoman—blasted out, “...High School video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- Congratulations New York!” Another conservative Twitter account also shared the clip, calling Ocasio-Cortez a “clueless nitwit,” with others likening her to Sandy from the musical Grease. The viral clip, which had been shortened and edited to include ominous drumming in the background, actually came from an upbeat promotional video featuring Boston University students in which Ocasio-Cortez cheerfully performed dance moves from the Breakfast Club to the song “Lisztomania” by Phoenix. The original video was posted on YouTube in September 2010.

Here
    i must have seen the original - and it's not just her - she's in about 20% of the shots

Comment

But which is it?

Does her plan call for minimal if any government intervention, which she insists conservatives are lying about?

Or does her plan of necessity require massive government intervention on a scale the U.S. has not seen?

She said both. One is false. Which one does she actually believe?

No, that's the wrong question -- she knows (b) is the answer.

The question is, which one will her worshipers think she believes if they see the clip?

Actually, that's a pointless question as well. They won't care because they are retarded.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
        But just wait -- they're going to gut her alive before it's over. Conservatives won't have to lift a finger. The reaction to this insane green plan is proof. If they don't lose her ASAP, she'll implode the party.

Have you read it yourself?
        Don't have time for your fake news.

It is the actual news that you were referring to and not what some pundit is saying about it. But your reply is about what I've come to expect.
        Can you read? I didn't say her. I said YOU.
        Anyone following along can see what a sharp one you are. I asked if you read the actual document of the Green New Deal you brought up (even though you can't even get the name right) and you call it my fake news? Uh, I didn't write the document, Einstein. I just linked to it.

Just wow.

You should be banned for life from TOL because you're a troll and a fraud. If I ever had my way, you would be.

Tissue?

You just want an echo chamber.
        “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Anyone following along can see what a sharp one you are. I asked if you read the actual document and you call it my fake news? Uh, I didn't write the document, Einstein. I just linked to it.

Just wow.

Tissue?

You just want an echo chamber.
          I didn't say the doc was fake news. I said YOU are fake news.

You're adding nothing of substance to this thread. You're fake news.
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            i must have seen the original - and it's not just her - she's in about 20% of the shots
            Yeah, it's now been edited to only show the clips with her in it.

It's a nothing burger
            “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

You're adding nothing of substance to this thread. You're fake news.
              You said that directly in response to my linking to the document you brought up.

Repeating hallow talking points isn't helping you out.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

this insane green plan
                Have you read it yourself?
                Don't have time for your fake news.

Musterion

You're slower than usual today.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

the way you two flirt is shameless

Spoiler

Comment

Notice he's like 2 or 3 posts to my 1?

Is he hitting on me? Cuz Tarzan don't swing that way.
                    Terence Mc Lean

Comment

i just wish he'd acknowledge that the pdf file he linked to doesn't mention solar, wind or nuclear

Comment

Notice he's like 2 or 3 posts to my 1?

Is he hitting on me? Cuz Tarzan don't swing that way.
                        I pointed out how you're acting dumber than you actually are so that means I'm hitting on you?

Keep your strange fantasies to yourself you

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

i just wish he'd acknowledge that the pdf file he linked to doesn't mention solar, wind or nuclear
                          Why should he help make our point? I mean, he's not entirely stupid.
                          Terence Mc Lean

Comment

the way you two flirt is shameless

Spoiler
                            I'll be posting this back at ya next time you and town or AB get into it

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Isn't that kinda the point? The detractors are going nuts saying that this document signals an end to nuclear (and maybe she means that) but from what's there, I don't see it unless she doesn't understand the benefits of nuclear power.

The document is way more abstract than the specific claims certain people are claiming it makes.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I'll be posting this back at ya next time you and town or AB get into it
                                oh, it's always in the back of my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X