No announcement yet.

Hooray For Pedophilia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore him. You won't see his posts and the problem will dry up. If you quit picking at him he won't pick at you. I've told him to place you on ignore. You seem to be the one that has issues with ignoring people.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      Ignore him. You won't see his posts and the problem will dry up. If you quit picking at him he won't pick at you. I've told him to place you on ignore. You seem to be the one that has issues with ignoring people.
      Is this the advice you gave Town two years ago when he was whining about me posting on his threads?

No, it is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Sherman

Is artie allowed to post on my threads or not?
        I would like a straightforward answer to this

Jefferson
        JudgeRightly
        Bob Enyart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherman View Post
          I've told him to place you on ignore.
          Sherman

If he does, then he won't see my threads and won't be able to post in them, I believe.

Good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

If he does, then he won't see my threads and won't be able to post in them, I believe.

Good enough.

Take a deep breath.

In. And out.

Whew!

It's over now.

You'll be okay. You will.

Hang in there buddy!

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post

Take a deep breath.

In. And out.

Whew!

It's over now.

You'll be okay. You will.

Hang in there buddy!
              Thanks!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	b529a768f2256b798bd038d74cc9dd50d0a921a0c119134567cb07d9b639a7b7.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	2768823
                WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

• HUGE! US Marshals Service Announces Rescue of More than 1,300 Missing Children Including Victims of Sex Trafficking — TRUMP Has Doubled the Number of Rescues!

Waiting on annabenedetti and Authur Brain to explain to all of us how the Trump administration should not get any credit for accomplishing this.
                  Last edited by Jefferson; October 2, 2020, 09:36 PM.
                  WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
                    HUGE! US Marshals Service Announces Rescue of More than 1,300 Missing Children Including Victims of Sex Trafficking — TRUMP Has Doubled the Number of Rescues!

Waiting on annabenedetti and Authur Brain to explain to all of us how the Trump administration should not get any credit for accomplishing this.
                    Still waiting

Comment

• Texas Grand Jury Indicts Netflix For ‘Lewd Visual Material’ In Cuties

A Texas grand jury has indicted Netflix, Inc. for “lewd visual material” in the movie “Cuties,” a Texas state representative said Tuesday.

Republican Texas state Rep. Matt Schaefer announced Tuesday afternoon that a grand jury for Tyler County, Texas, indicted Netflix, Inc., for “promoting material in Cuties film which depicts lewd exhibition of pubic area of a clothed or partially clothed child who was younger than 18 yrs of age which appeals to the prurient interest in sex.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/06/t...sual-material/

Comment

Working...
                      X