A Question For Those On The Left

Jerry Shugart

As far as what laws should apply on the border, I don't have simple solutions, and I'm not in favor of open borders, but what I will point out is that refugees have the right under US and international law to flee across borders to safety.

Thanks for saying that you do not have any simple solutions. At least you admit it, unlike those who criticize Trump unmercifully because they do not agree with the way he is handling things.

I haven't seen or heard even one plan from the liberals which would fix the problem. At least you are honest!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If the policies which you want come into being then next year the problems at the border will double!

You evidently do not really understand why we need a wall.

Your turn. I gave you a list, and this was your response. Why don't you explain why the problems at the border would double?

rexlunae

Thanks for saying that you do not have any simple solutions. At least you admit it, unlike those who criticize Trump unmercifully because they do not agree with the way he is handling things.

I haven't seen or heard even one plan from the liberals which would fix the problem. At least you are honest!

I don't see the problem as large or worth adopting Trump's cruelty. The fact of the matter is, there aren't lots of people just hopping the border illegally.