Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moratorium on one trick pony threads and posts.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue with the cartoons and graphics is they tend to stretch the threads.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
      The issue with the cartoons and graphics is they tend to stretch the threads.
      In my opinion, the real issue with them is the difference between good ones and pathetically childish stupid ones. Once in a while a graphic can be great, and even funny or informative. But many times, like the graphics that jgarden posts, they are childish, stupid and moronic without a shred of value.

Comment

Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

In my opinion, the real issue with them is the difference between good ones and pathetically childish stupid ones. Once in a while a graphic can be great, and even funny or informative. But many times, like the graphics that jgarden posts, they are childish, stupid and moronic without a shred of value.
        And mean-spirited. I don't expect nonChristians to pray for their president (scripture calls for it in our case) but it becomes evident who is praying and who isn't in all of these threads when people trample where angels will not tread. We are responsible for our mouths and behavior. "Pray more, complain less." We, Christians, need to be people of God.
        My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
        Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
        Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
        Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
        No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
        Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Working...
        X