Abortion is wrong and should be abolished

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes abortion is wrong, it's wrong to take a life. Thou shalt not kill, includes babies in the womb.

Taking the life of a criminal who has committed a capital crime is a good thing for a government to do.

Taking the life of an innocent child is wrong for anyone, government or not.

And the verse says "thou shall not murder," not "thou shall not kill."

kiwimacahau

I'm glad you acknowledge this.

No problem here...

Is the fetus in a woman's womb human?

It is a potential human which becomes an actual human at birth, given that fully 50% of fertilised ovum self-abort before the first trimester it cannot be any other way. Otherwise every miscarriage is an abortion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is a potential human which becomes an actual human at birth,

You misread my question. I didn't ask, "Is the fetus a human," I asked, "Is the fetus human."

So, Kiwi, in a woman's womb, is the fetus human?

given that fully 50% of fertilised ovum self-abort die before the first trimester it cannot be any other way. Otherwise every miscarriage is an abortion.

Begging the question doesn't help your case.

So two questions for you, Kiwi:

In a pregnant woman's womb, is the fetus human?

Is the fetus in a woman's womb alive?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I answered your question. The foetus is a potential human being. No one is arguing it is not alive.
Kiwi, there's a difference between the question your answering and the question I'm asking.

You keep answering "is the fetus a human", but I'm asking "is the fetus human?"

As in, the fetus is not a pig fetus, right? it's not a dog fetus? it's human?

john w

Hall of Fame
It is a potential human which becomes an actual human at birth, given that fully 50% of fertilised ovum self-abort before the first trimester it cannot be any other way. Otherwise every miscarriage is an abortion.

What’s the difference between an "actual human," and a human person?”

]It is a potential human which becomes an actual human at birth, given that fully 50% of fertilised ovum self-abort before the first trimester it cannot be any other way. Otherwise every miscarriage is an abortion.

..every miscarriage is an abortion.

Right...And dying from natural causes,such as, miscarriage,cancer .... and dying because the Chuck Manson family strolled into town are equivalent. And just to whom do you think you are talking on TOL? A bunch of country bumpkins, or your uncle Joe, whoosamovin; kinda slow?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I answered your question. The foetus is a potential human being. No one is arguing it is not alive.
Is the fetus alive?

Not saying it isn't alive isn't the same as saying it is alive. So is the fetus alive? yes or no

john w

Hall of Fame
Kiwi, there's a difference between the question your answering and the question I'm asking.

You keep answering "is the fetus a human", but I'm asking "is the fetus human?"

As in, the fetus is not a pig fetus, right? it's not a dog fetus? it's human?
Correct q. Come on, "pro choice"(translated: "for" murder, despite the alleged "open mindedness" scam) proponents...we are all busy men, women...

What’s the difference between an "actual human," and a human person?