Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian notes a few of Trump's many broken promises)

I knew I get get you to look it up for me.

One of the drawbacks of being a typo Nazi, is getting really embarrassed when you botch a sentence like that.

Your President Donald J. Trump has about 7 more years.

If he can somehow reverse his slide in the polls. He couldn't even get a majority of the votes last time, and now he's about 18 points down from where he was then. Given the continuing drumroll of Trump appointees indicted and pleading guilty, doesn't look too good for him, does it?

You want all promise kept in 13 months?

He always breaks his promises. No one ever trusted Trump who didn't live to regret it.

How many promises did your hero Barack break?

So you're down to making up opinions for other people, again? "Yahbut,Yahbut..."

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Border wall construction begins in Calexico

San Diego Union Tribune
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...begins-in-calexico-20180223-photogallery.html

Construction has begun on a two-mile stretch of border wall in Calexico, on the border with Mexicali, Baja CA. The $18 million project will stretch from the west side of the main port of entry two miles to the west, replacing a section of fence from the 1990's.

750x422

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Nehemiah was called to build that wall to protect the city. We are all called to do something. Nehemiah had naysayers who told him, ‘Nehemiah get down you can’t build that wall.’ He looked at them and said, ‘oh no, I can because God called me to build this wall.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Border wall construction begins in Calexico

Because Trump believes that Mexicans can build ladders to get over a 10 ft. fence, but they can't build them to get over a 14 foot wall. :think:

Meanwhile, the majority of illegal aliens just come in through ports and airports on the west coast.

Stuu

I anticipate a new glorious surge of pole vaulting success by the US in future Olympic Games.

The medalists will have Mexican names.

Stuart

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hey guys...

1j61w2.jpg
:plain:

Sorry we can’t afford to listen to you. You gave Iran one third of our uranium, billions of cash, created isis, abandoned our sons to die in Benghazi. No one is listening to you anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And the funny part(if it wasn't going to cost us many billions of dollars if Trump gets his vanity wall) is that most illegal immigrants don't come in from the southern border. They are arriving by air on the west coast.

Like his crackpot "trade war is good" fixations, it's another example of the way his increasingly confused behavior is threatening America.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And the funny part(if it wasn't going to cost us many billions of dollars if Trump gets his vanity wall) is that most illegal immigrants don't come in from the southern border. They are arriving by air on the west coast.

Like his crackpot "trade war is good" fixations, it's another example of the way his increasingly confused behavior is threatening America.

Again, you’ve lost credibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk