Going to San Francisco? Better print this map.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When one rejects God, inevitably he sets up a replacement. Usually the idol is some object; these days it's often the god of Self.

Guess what Rex's god's name is.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

rexlunae

When one rejects God, inevitably he sets up a replacement. Usually the idol is some object; these days it's often the god of Self.

The only difference between you and me is that you assume that your hatred and prejudices are themselves a deity apart from your own twisted psyche.

Arthur Brain

Going by your rancid little signature you seem to have practically self appointed yourself as the judge of people whether believer or otherwise. I can't recall a time when you've ever exhibited compassion, understanding or empathy for people on here. In fact, you're one of the bitterest, snide and unloving posters there's ever been on here, not to say deliberately dishonest at times to boot. It's telling just how cold far right fundamentalists often are. More wrapped up in dogma, doctrine and legalism than anything else which is kinda ironic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Going by your rancid little signature you seem to have practically self appointed yourself as the judge of people whether believer or otherwise. I can't recall a time when you've ever exhibited compassion, understanding or empathy for people on here. In fact, you're one of the bitterest, snide and unloving posters there's ever been on here, not to say deliberately dishonest at times to boot. It's telling just how cold far right fundamentalists often are. More wrapped up in dogma, doctrine and legalism than anything else which is kinda ironic.
You've been floating around giving everybody a piece of your mind today, huh Art? You are trapped in your own little world being fed information that makes you feel good. Get a grip Brainless.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
John 8:44-45 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.[/FONT]

rexlunae

John 8:44-45 KJV - [FONT="]Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.[/FONT]

Which is more honest in your eyes: A non-Christian or a fake Christian?

Arthur Brain

You've been floating around giving everybody a piece of your mind today, huh Art? You are trapped in your own little world being fed information that makes you feel good. Get a grip Brainless.

Everybody? Hardly and this continual habit of projecting your own lack of objectivity where it comes to journalism is getting kinda boring. FYI I was no fan of Trump long before he was even part of the presidential race let alone else. His pompous, overblown grandstanding and preening, manipulative narcissism was evident long before that with 'Apprentice USA' and the way he bullied his way over ordinary folk in Scotland. If you think he's some sort of flag waving philanthropist, a caring leader who gives a damn about you or America and whatnot then frankly, you're a simple minded dope who's best suited to posting the same tired Trump memes and fawning over the clown. Feel free to neg rep with some unoriginal insult or whatever...

Arthur Brain

Hey PJ, you fawn over the crank as much as you want. Just don't expect others to be as taken in by the nut as you so obviously have been. You're in no position to accuse anyone of being trapped in their little world when you live on bloody "Trumpmania".

:plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey PJ, you fawn over the crank as much as you want. Just don't expect others to be as taken in by the nut as you so obviously have been. You're in no position to accuse anyone of being trapped in their little world when you live on bloody "Trumpmania".

:plain:
Who is a good leader in your little world?

Arthur Brain

Who is a good leader in your little world?

Compared to Trump a bit of flotsam would qualify. I don't think there are many 'good leaders' and where it comes to politics there's precious little difference between any of the contenders of any 'viable' party, just in the UK for starters. I'm realistic on the subject. You aren't, you just want to see Trump as some sort of 'hero' who will make America a land of white picket fences and roses. Get real.