Who Would Make A Better President?

Arthur Brain

:think: Not sure ... we would have to ask that yellowish-orange critter that has been sleeping on his head for the last several decades ..

I've heard that the reason his hair is like that is due to 'scalp reduction surgery'. It sure reduced what was behind it...

zzub

BANNED
Banned
I've heard that the reason his hair is like that is due to 'scalp reduction surgery'. It sure reduced what was behind it...

Could explain some of his policies:

White House to be renamed Whites Only House.

All Bald Eagles to be immediately given scalp surgery to implant golden thatches.

National Anthem to be changed to just humming.

Immigrants who worked illegally in USA to be booted out, except any who later married the President.

Thanksgiving Turkey to be pardoned, but only after it has been water-boarded.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Almost any member of the Democratic party in congress our in other political positions around the country would be a better president than Trump. I can't think of any GOP politician who would be better . The Repugnican party (my spelling has gone so far right it makes the Spanish inquisition look liberal , progressive and tolerant !

Arthur Brain

I'm still waiting for votes for Swedish meatballs and turnip to start coming in. I promised PJ he was 473rd on the voting list...

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Almost any member of the Democratic party in congress our in other political positions around the country would be a better president than Trump. I can't think of any GOP politician who would be better . The Repugnican party (my spelling has gone so far right it makes the Spanish inquisition look liberal , progressive and tolerant !

With the exception of Kasich, I would agree. My opinion of the members of the GOP is based on how they interact with and cover up for Trump's treasonous acts and despicable agenda. Until the time comes when they actually put America first, they will never receive *my* vote.