Bannon Might Bring Down Trump

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
0eb708844e1f5b7f68e161fc6d572194.jpg

The F.B.I. management and the Demoncrat National Committee are the ones that colluded with Russia. Some will be going to jail.
Given that all 17 of America's intelligence agencies agree that the Russians attempted to influence the 2016 Election, and that all the emails released by WikiLeaks came from the hacking of DNC computers, it defies all logic that anyone could accuse the FBI or the Democrat National Committee of colluding with the Russians!

The leaked emails were designed to help one, and only one candidate, but the conservatives would rather place the blame on the victims and the government agency tasked with conducting the investigation.

Then again, logical thinking has never been the conservatives strong suit!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Trump is, on the other hand, highly unpopular,

No he's not.

He lost the popular vote by about 3 million votes, and went down from there. The most unpopular president since they started keeping records.
http://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/r.aspx?g_source=WWWV7HP&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

His approval rate, on a good day, is about -15 points.

Barbarian observes:
A weak president.

No he's not.

He's lost on his Muslim ban, on Obamacare, on his wall, on his fake "voter fraud commission", on getting Mexico to pay for his wall,... the Pentagon just told him that they were going to ignore his direction to stop letting transgendered peoople in the military.

The Pentagon Just Ignored Trump’s Transphobia
In case you blocked it out of your mind, back in July Trump decided via Twitter that transgender people could not serve in the military. Why? Because their “surgeries” are too expensive. This logic was deeply foolish considering not all trans people get surgery and the money that goes to the small amount of trans people who decide on surgery is minimal — especially when the “military already spends 10 times more on erectile dysfunction prescriptions.” In addition, Trump’s $20 million trips to Mar-A-Largo costs more than all trans people in the military combined.

There are thousands of trans people who proudly serve and protect their country. Kicking trans people out, or anyone who volunteers their service, will only make our country less safe. Fortunately, the Defense Department officials said on Monday that Trump’s transphobia “most likely violates constitutional rights to due process and equal protection,” according to the New York Times.
https://newsone.com/3764195/the-pentagon-just-ignored-trumps-transphobia-and-we-love-it/

So much lose, we're getting bored of watching him lose.

But he did get himself a huge tax cut, financed by raising taxes on most of the rest of us. So he finally got something he wanted.

Barbarian observes:
and has great difficulty getting anything done.

No he doesn't.

See above. It took him over a year to get a republican congress to vote a tax cut for rich people. Think about that.

THall

Except that it was the F.B.I. that worked with Fusion GPS and the Russians to create fake material about Trump, you guys live in a delusional world.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump might bring down Trump. He seems to be his own worst enemy.

But I wouldn't put all my hopes in anyone else "bringing down" the Trump administration. History shows that White House politics is awash in whitewashing. Just look at the Clinton administration, which was awash with scandals from Whitewater on. And yet no Republican could ever lay a single glove on slick Willie. Trump could possibly slither out of all of this noise just as easily.

Sad.

I have zero doubt that EVERYONE (including his defenders) know that Trump is guilty. I also have zero doubt that outside of the Dems taking over the majority, he will get away with it.

The *only* bright spot in this is the damage being done to the GOP. This will come back to bite them, just as Trump's already tainted reputation will be beyond salvaging by the time all is said in done. History will tell the story.

THall

For his next pie hole smoke show, Barbarian will be explaining how North Korea will bring down the U.S. military......are you scared yet??? LMBO!

THall

The first Clinton boot licker has now been indicted in Uranium One...... the dominoes just started falling...............wait for it....