Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilltrot

You've just been shown to be a complete liar Hilltrot. You claimed ignorance of QAnon until I'd mentioned it and anna's just blown you out of the water on that with the diatribe she's quoted you from in the above.

Oops.
You mentioned it well before then. This thread has your posts on it in 2019. and if the search function worked before November, it would be easy to show you.

Arthur Brain

You mentioned it well before then. This thread has your posts on it in 2019. and if the search function worked before November, it would be easy to show you.
I didn't start this thread, dipstick, even though I have several posts on it. That was Patrick Jane and you were clearly aware of 'Q' before asininely claiming that you learned about such from me so you can't squirm out of this one doofus.

You were keenly aware, so much in fact as to post that diatribe that anna linked to.

Arthur Brain

But you definitely replied to it.

So yes, you were still the originator.
Um, yes, I replied to it, not gonna deny that whatsoever but your claims of ignorance and attributing such knowledge of Q in regards to me is a complete lie. That "epic" rant in reponse to Jefferson showed you knew fine well about the outfit so you don't get to squirm out of this HT. You wanna keep track of what you post. I can understand why you'd be in opposition to Q but that's a different matter altogether. Trump didn't lose the election because of it however.

Arthur Brain

Arthur is rather obsessed with Q. He brought it up in another thread before I responded to this one. In fact, he pointed me to this thread which I had completely ignored. You two must be suffering from Biden's dementia. Maybe you're having sympathetic dementia. Or maybe it's catching . . .

One problem - Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter and I don't think he ever was.

More conspiracy theories from Annabananahead.
Jefferson isn't/wasn't a Trump supporter? You sure about that?

Hilltrot

That "epic" rant in reponse to Jefferson showed you knew fine well about the outfit so you don't get to squirm out of this HT. You wanna keep track of what you post.
That happened well after you introduced me to Q-Anon.

1615602596124.png

There you go. You were arguing in with Jefferson about it. Would take less time but the search function doesn't go back that far.

Jefferson isn't/wasn't a Trump supporter? You sure about that?
No, but he hasn't ever posted support for Trump and I believe he didn't vote. But I could have gotten him mixed-up with Judge-rightly.

Hilltrot

I can understand why you'd be in opposition to Q but that's a different matter altogether. Trump didn't lose the election because of it however.
It was, in fact, one of the reasons why he lost.

The CCP virus would be the second cause.

The primary cause would be his complete inability to hire competant realiable people.

Hilltrot

Also: Do you believe Trump's going to be 'inaugurated' to a second term on March 4?
Haven't heard that one yet but it sounds like a dream come true to me.
Didn't read this one but it seems like a comical non-serious response.
Here he is a little earlier in a different thread, giving Jefferson input on Q:
Yep, and Arthur's post was back in April, so . . . your point?
Nah, I just posted you giving information re: QAnon to Jefferson in a different thread.

AB isn't obsessed, you just like to make up stories. Now that I understand that about you, I can be entertained. Just don't expect me to take you seriously on anything.
You only take leftists seriously. Your comment is so childish.

Arthur Brain

That happened well after you introduced me to Q-Anon.

View attachment 650

There you go. You were arguing in with Jefferson about it. Would take less time but the search function doesn't go back that far.

No, but he hasn't ever posted support for Trump and I believe he didn't vote. But I could have gotten him mixed-up with Judge-rightly.
Hmm, so I "introduced" you to Q-Anon even though I was replying to Jefferson who has consistently purported it. For arguments sake, let's just say that your first introduction to 'Q' was from my post in reply to another. Obviously didn't stop you from delving into it to form such a rant in reply to Jefferson as anna quoted you doing and yet you still claimed ignorance? You lied, plain and simple. You had more than just a beef with Q and that's evident in the post that's all on display on here so you don't get to play coy about it. I don't blame you for disparaging Q but I do take exception to your pathetic antics in relation.

Oh, and as you well know, many a Trump supporter were a fan of the Q phenomenon so you don't get to bracket Jefferson as one who isn't when it's pretty obvious that the posts on here were in favour of Trump. What, you think he's a left wing disinformation agent?

Arthur Brain

It was, in fact, one of the reasons why he lost.

The CCP virus would be the second cause.

The primary cause would be his complete inability to hire competant realiable people.
How so, considering you're so ignorant of Q and all?

That certainly wasn't in his favour and rightly so. He lied to you all from the get go.

He wasn't competent to hold office himself which was evidenced through his torturous years of tenure so that was the primary cause...

Hilltrot

Hmm, so I "introduced" you to Q-Anon even though I was replying to Jefferson who has consistently purported it. For arguments sake, let's just say that your first introduction to 'Q' was from my post in reply to another. Obviously didn't stop you from delving into it to form such a rant in reply to Jefferson as anna quoted you doing and yet you still claimed ignorance?
Obviously, I knew about Q before today, only a moron like Anna would have thought that I was claiming ignorance before today. (I don't know, maybe you as well.)

It wasn't this thread, I tend to hate threads which are over 50 pages long. They tend to be filled with drivel and I definitely haven't even fully read this thread.

It was the other thread which you bumped before the servers went down. And yes, that was when I was first introduced to it.

I thought it was not serious or important until I watched the interview between Viva Frei and Barnes. Barnes spent quite some time complaining and saying that Q was garbage and was destroying any possibility of the lawsuits succeeding. You can see that in the thread Anna provided a post for in late November.

Later, I discussed Q being garbage in another thread but I said I didn't see Q among Trump supporters. You said it was everywhere and that I should check out this Q thread.

1615606596942.png
I can't believe you and Anna forgot about this.

That's a when I posted and responded to Jefferson later that month. And I only responded to this thread because Anna necroed it after it was over 2 months dead.

There you go. The full history is reconstructed for you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Obviously, I knew about Q before today, only a moron like Anna would have thought that I was claiming ignorance before today. (I don't know, maybe you as well.)

It wasn't this thread, I tend to hate threads which are over 50 pages long. They tend to be filled with drivel and I definitely haven't even fully read this thread.

It was the other thread which you bumped before the servers went down. And yes, that was when I was first introduced to it.

I thought it was not serious or important until I watched the interview between Viva Frei and Barnes. Barnes spent quite some time complaining and saying that Q was garbage and was destroying any possibility of the lawsuits succeeding. You can see that in the thread Anna provided a post for in late November.

Later, I discussed Q being garbage in another thread but I said I didn't see Q among Trump supporters. You said it was everywhere and that I should check out this Q thread.

View attachment 657

That's a when I posted and responded to Jefferson later that month. And I only responded to this thread because Anna necroed it after it was over 2 months dead.

You were talking about Q on Nov. 24.

Next...

Hilltrot

That certainly wasn't in his favour and rightly so. He lied to you all from the get go.
You're just believing the MSMs.
He wasn't competent to hold office himself which was evidenced through his torturous years of tenure so that was the primary cause...
Still better than Obama by a long shot. And don't get me started about W.

Hillary would have been a worse nightmare than Biden and Biden is going to be bad. I hope not, but all indications seem to point to an economic collapse worse than W.

Hillary was worse than Obama because Obama was lazy and Hillary was not. Obama didn't get anything "done" which is great when one is talking about a leftist president. He wasn't liberal. If he was liberal, he would have gone after the bankers who sunk the economy. Instead he pursued a racist persecution of a Chinese-American Bank. For me, the final straw was when he used Ferguson to stoke racism instead of uniting the country around police reform.

Things Obama did not do:

1. Blanket Amnesty
2. National Healthcare (Instead he chose Romney-Care)
3. Any gun regulation whatsoever.
4. Major wars. (He did do minor ones to satisfy the MIC)
5. Economic collapse. (Although he forced the economic growth to be anemic.)

If Romney, McCain, or Jeb had become president, 1 and 4 would definitely have happened sometime during those 8 years. Obama being in office actually kept this at bay. With Biden in office, it's not a question of if we will invade a country, only which one and when. Amnesty will happen and people will find out that the U.S. actually has a population of half-a-billion.

So Biden being elected will suck for the country we invade and who knows what the blanket amnesty will bring. Oh yes, corruption will be skyrocketing as well.

Arthur Brain

View attachment 657

Er, no, it hasn't been. Scroll back and see the date that anna put up. All this rubbish about only knowing about Q from me is false and you know it. In that scathing post to Jefferson you were more than aware of Q to criticize the outfit so heavily. If you'd kept with that instead of feigning ignorance it would have been fine. I happen to agree that it's a nutball outfit but it's most certainly far right and plenty of Trump supporters followed it.

Arthur Brain

What's the date on that post?
Jan 12th but don't pretend that you weren't aware of Q well before that and that you "learned" about it from me. You knew fine well about them. Let's see your tirade to Jefferson again:

"Q-Anon is an anti-Trump conspiracy theory which has hurt Trump more than Russia-Gate.

It has caused people to do things which they shouldn't and has gotten one former Air Force veteran killed over something which will do nothing but hurt Trump and his supporters.

It will destroy some of the most important lawyers against the establishment.

Public opinion turned against the President to the point, we weren't even able to do a simple audit of vote because Q-Anon.

At the same time, it has caused people to not involve themselves politically when the should have. Efforts to secure the vote ahead of 2020 didn't happen because of Q-Anon. Efforts made to inform Trump of whom he should have been appointing were dampened because of Q-Anon.

Trump will likely not have a final Maga bash in Florida on the 20th because of Q-Anon.

Q-Anon has done more to destroy the reform/populist movement than any other group.

Trump will leave office on January 20th. And thanks to Q-Anon, there will be no coming back."

Status
Not open for further replies.