Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Part 4 has just been sent to the TOL archives where it can be viewed indefinitely. Much thanks to TOL moderator Sherman for doing that.

Link to "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4"
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...t-4&highlight=

While I normally do an opening post that shows how destructive homosexual behavior and the LGBTQ agenda are, I'll do that at a later time and bring it back as an opening post.

I also have a few hundred pages of table of contents to catch up on from Part 4. If I'm unable to post them in that thread, I'll do so in this one.

In the meantime, I'd like to share a post where I corresponded with syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke in one of the dozen or so forums that I comment in, regarding Donald Trump's past and present homosexual activism:

"Thanks for your reply Selwyn, I'm honored! I'll soon be sharing your wise words from your recent article entitled "Misandry rises: in defense of men" in my 4 part thread entitled "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!" that I started several years ago on a Christian website. The 4 part thread, which has received several million views, deals with the decline of western civilization (specifically in the US) due to laws/SCOTUS decisions, cultural mores' and downright jack booted thug tactics orchestrated by the secular humanist movement. In part 4, I've gone into great detail about Donald Trump's past embracement of things like partial birth abortion, transgenderism (as the owner of the Miss Universe Pageant Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a male pretending to be a female to compete) and his interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate" where Trump suggested that sexual orientation should be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. During the Presidential primaries he spoke out against the common sense North Carolina bathroom bill, and took it a huge step further by inviting drag queen/LGBT activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business. Jenner made a YouTube video accepting Trump's offer as he/she/it entered the women's restroom at a Trump property. Openly homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speaking out against the culture wars at the RNC during Trump's victory celebration and Donald Trump proudly flying the LGBT flag of death two days before the Presidential election in a rally in Greely CO (see my avatar) put the icing on the rainbow cake for Trump. Hiring Rex Tillerson, who turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into what AFA's Bryan Fischer calls "The Boy Sodomizers of America" as his Secretary of State and pro LGBT activist Betsy Devos as his Secretary of Education
    ("Betsy DeVos, a Friend of L.G.B.T. Rights? Past Colleagues Say Yes"/New York Times article), not to mention homosexual Richard Grenell as a US Ambassador, as well as Neil Gorsuch as his first SCOTUS pick (see Andy Schlafly's article exposing Gorsuch) shows that Trump has stuck to his LGBT activism, which I've shown, goes decades back.
    Regarding Trump being against transgenders (the T in the LGBT acronym), serving in the military: He's on record that the cost is the issue, not that these lost souls need spiritual and psychological therapy. Besides, Trump has done nothing to prohibit homosexuals (the LGB of the LGBT acronym) from continuing to serve, and the financial cost of healthcare for those who engage in that behavior is astronomical.
    Also remember that Donald Trump went against his campaign promise to overturn the unconstitutional Obergefell v Hodges SCOTUS decision by saying that the case is "settled law". Being that the traditional family via marriage is the nucleus of society, I don't need to tell you how devastating that decision is for America.
    I truly hope that the Republicrat Party implodes on itself and makes way for a new conservative Party. I doubt that we'll see that anytime soon, but until then, I'll continue to do my best to expose those that are perpetuating a lie by saying that it is the Party of traditional family values.
    A wise man once said: "Let us be blunt: It is simply not possible to espouse relativism — which holds that right and wrong are opinion — and be a true Christian."
    I take those words seriously and won't sell out God just so the supposed lesser of two evils (the Democrat Party) won't win.
    Thanks again for your reply Selwyn."

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke.

Based on just that evidence alone, can we as Christians all agree that Donald Trump is a very evil man?

Next up: Duke's article entitled ""Misandry rises: in defense of men".

I don't understand this thread. Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth? That's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Child of God View Post
      My Rapisist,

Gerald Owen Pollard.

Later became a Scout Leader.

He raped me when I was BARLEY 8 years old.

He raped many others.

I am a sure, as a Scout leader he did not Rape Any of the Children, it was all Consensual.

YOU CAN NOT PROVE RAPE.

Thanks for sharing your story about your journey into homosexuality, as we've learned in this thread 5 part thread, homosexuals will go where the little boys are (they likez em young).

The name Pollard is obviously an alias. Many of these evil men were Boy Scout leaders at one time, do you see this Pollard guy amongst them?

Click image for larger version  Name:	friendsofzion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	2735085

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

I don't understand this thread. Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth? That's crazy.
        Thanks for bringing up the term "Evangelical Deep State". More on that later.
        The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
          I never brought that up. I asked a question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?

Comment

Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

I never brought that up. I asked a question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?
            What causes homosexual attractions/desires and can they be changed has been discussed extensively in this 5 part thread. Links to the subject can be found right below the Opening Post on page 1 in the index, as well as the index in Part 4.
            http://theologyonline.com/forum/poli...52#post2147752

I'm currently talking about how since the decriminalization of homosexuality, invaluable institutions have been hijacked by the LGBT movement. As you're well aware, President Donald Trump has a very long history of promoting the homosexual and transgender movement, hence the supposed conservative political party here in America is no longer conservative.

I've discussed the 'Gay Christian' movement throughout this 5 part thread and will talk about in upcoming posts "The Evangelical Deep State" movement that involves mainstream churches either embracing or sidestepping the issue of homosexuality. While evangelical Trump supporters might not be considered to be part of "The Evangelical Deep State", I do believe they are, because they're supporting a President that proudly embraces the homosexual agenda.

Comment

What causes homosexual attractions/desires and can they be changed has been discussed extensively in this 5 part thread
              That's great. But that is twice that you ignored my question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?

Comment

That's great. But that is twice that you ignored my question: Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?
                Again, you can find that information out in the index on page 1 if you're interested in it, Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

• That is three times you ignored my question. I must assume that you are doing that because your answer is very ugly.

"Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your answer I must assume is YES. And if that is true then that makes you a very bad person.

Comment

That is three times you ignored my question.
                    This makes #4; keep asking, I need the thread count to go up.

I must assume that you are doing that because your answer is very ugly
                    I have no answer for a asinine question like that. (Say it: "Coward!!!").

"Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your answer I must assume is YES. And if that is true then that makes you a very bad person.
                    (Sigh, he tries so hard).
                    Last edited by aCultureWarrior; February 15th, 2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• 10 minute video.

These names have come up numerous times throughout this 5 part thread.

Comment

I have no answer for a asinine question like that
                        Here we are now, the anger that bubbles up from a tiny ignorant mind when confronted with their own stupidity.

My question is not asinine, but your thread is. My question is a logical question based on your thread title. You say that Homosexuality should be criminalized.

My question is: "Are you saying that the day a homosexual is born he is immediately a criminal at birth?"

Your hateful erratic response tells me all I need to know. Your thread is stupid and your premise is even worse.

Goodbye hateful man.

Comment

... the day a homosexual is born ...

nobody is born homosexual

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                            nobody is born homosexual
                            In the other thread you agreed with me that it is a disorder. How can they not be born with it.

Comment

In the other thread you agreed with me that it is a disorder. How can they not be born with it.
                              not all mental disorders are genetically based

most phobias, for example, are non-inheritable

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

not all mental disorders are genetically based

most phobias, for example, are non-inheritable
                                I see. I am not a doctor so I won't argue about it. Do you think it is possible that such a disorder could develop? And how do you know for sure that they are not born with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X