Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jgarden View Post

According to Mosaic Law (Leviticus 20:10), the "Woman taken in Adultery" that was brought before Jesus should have been condemned to death by stoning!

Unlike "JudgeRightly," Jesus showed compassion and demanded that "he who was without sin should cast the first stone!"

Not wanting to be seen as hypocrites, the crowd dispersed and after receiving a word of personal counselling from Jesus, the woman was free to go!

On the New Testament, Christ provides a living example for Christians as to how we should live our lives - a lesson that "JudgeRightly" apparently has chosen not to apply to his own life!

You done yet?

Answer what has been presented to you.
    Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    So you would be OK with pedophiles who didn't make the conscious choice to like children to live nextdoor to you and your family? How about if he or she was a homo?

Would you, or would you not, like it if a pedophile moved in next door who claimed to be a pedophile only because he was "born that way" (or "I never made the conscious decision to be a pedophile)?

Anecdotal arguments aren't very effective. And what's more, I honestly don't care about your complaints about "shock value." The truth is offensive to those who hate the truth. And the truth is that both homosexuals and pedophiles should be put to death upon conviction of their respective crime.

Here's the thing, JG. God doesn't care (nor should the government, nor should the church, nor should the public, nor should you) if the person consciously made the decision to "be a homo/pedophile." He says put them to death if they have been convicted of their respective crimes. That means if a homo was convicted of homosexual actions, he or she should be put to death. That means if a pedophile was convicted of pedophilic actions, he or she should be put to death.
    Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    So bring pedophilia charges against him.

Can you?

I noticed you didn't answer my question, but tried to distract from it:

So you would be OK with pedophiles who didn't make the conscious choice to like children to live nextdoor to you and your family? How about if he or she was a homo?

Would you, or would you not, like it if a pedophile moved in next door who claimed to be a pedophile only because he was "born that way" (or "I never made the conscious decision to be a pedophile)?

Comment

• Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

You done yet?

Answer what has been presented to you.
      I have presented the "larger picture" as to how Christ would have us deal with homosexuality and other offences listed under Mosaic Law - a lesson that "JudgeRightly," in his/her infinite wisdom, has chosen to ignore!

Another lesson that "The Woman Caught in Adultery" teaches Christens is not to allow oneself to be caught in "traps" set by scribes, Pharisees or in this case "Super Moderators!"

Comment

• As many of you know that have been following this 5 part thread, I've been a big fan of MassResistance because they continue to tell the truth about homosexuality and the homosexual agenda when fewer and fewer people and organizations are doing so these days.

What's bothersome is that MassResistance is now using a loud mouthed Trump lemming whose name is Arthur Schaper as their west coast spokesman.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...ate/index.html

Meet the Trump backer leading the resistance to the resistance in California
        https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...htmlstory.html

It's kinda hard for people to take MassResistance's message seriously when they have as their west coast spokesman a guy who speaks out against homosexuality and transgenderism, but supports a President who was on the ground floor of the modern day homosexual movement and continues to be supportive of that movement.

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
        http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
        http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Pastor Scott Lively, who many of you following this thread hopefully acknowledge did an excellent job researching and later writing "The Pink Swastika" and then fought off homosexual activists trying to imprison him for his pro family activism in Uganda, wrote an excellent article entitled

Confronting the Chief Heresy of Our Time: “Gay Theology”

Never in the History of the Church has such a Blatantly Heretical Doctrine Achieved Such Astonishing Global Power —
          While Being Willfully Ignored by Frightened Church Leaders.

Read more: http://www.scottlively.net/2019/07/2...-gay-theology/

What bothers me about Scott Lively is that after all of the death threats and abuse that he's taken from pro homosexual activists for speaking the truth, he's a supporter of rainbow flag waver Donald Trump.

Donald Trump and the Crisis of Christendom

Dec. 28, 2018

...In this season of crisis God has raised up President Donald Trump. President Trump, a bare-knuckle fighter in the mold of Samson (who openly invokes the name of Jesus Christ and sponsors regular Bible study in the White House), is the clearest example of an Old Testament-style Judge in America since Washington or Lincoln. And like Samson, he is tasked with defeating powerful deeply-entrenched Philistines.
          Trump is not the person whom the church would have chosen, but he is obviously the man God has chosen, and the fate of Christendom throughout the West – and of Israel in the Middle East — is closely tied to the fate of his presidency.
          Judeo-Christian America was on the brink of disaster in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency, but God gave us a reprieve in the form of Donald Trump...
          http://www.scottlively.net/2018/12/2...f-christendom/

Correct me if I'm wrong here Pastor Lively, but didn't God destroy (to put it mildly) the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality instead of taking those men and putting them in positions of political power?

The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
            Pastor Scott Lively, who many of you following this thread hopefully acknowledge did an excellent job researching and later writing "The Pink Swastika" and then fought off homosexual activists trying to imprison him for his pro family activism in Uganda, wrote an excellent article entitled

Confronting the Chief Heresy of Our Time: “Gay Theology”

Never in the History of the Church has such a Blatantly Heretical Doctrine Achieved Such Astonishing Global Power —
            While Being Willfully Ignored by Frightened Church Leaders.

Read more: http://www.scottlively.net/2019/07/2...-gay-theology/

What bothers me about Scott Lively is that after all of the death threats and abuse that he's taken from pro homosexual activists for speaking the truth, he's a supporter of rainbow flag waver Donald Trump.

Donald Trump and the Crisis of Christendom

Dec. 28, 2018

...In this season of crisis God has raised up President Donald Trump. President Trump, a bare-knuckle fighter in the mold of Samson (who openly invokes the name of Jesus Christ and sponsors regular Bible study in the White House), is the clearest example of an Old Testament-style Judge in America since Washington or Lincoln. And like Samson, he is tasked with defeating powerful deeply-entrenched Philistines.
            Trump is not the person whom the church would have chosen, but he is obviously the man God has chosen, and the fate of Christendom throughout the West – and of Israel in the Middle East — is closely tied to the fate of his presidency.
            Judeo-Christian America was on the brink of disaster in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency, but God gave us a reprieve in the form of Donald Trump...
            http://www.scottlively.net/2018/12/2...f-christendom/

Correct me if I'm wrong here Pastor Lively, but didn't God destroy (to put it mildly) the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality instead of taking those men and putting them in positions of political power?

Well, in all seriousness, what would you honestly expect? A major portion of Trump's voting demographic is the far right, both politically and religiously. Most of "massresistance" is likely to be comprised of flag waving Trumpsters by the same token and it's not as though Trump makes much mention of homosexuality as it is and when he has it's been for political gain. He's got other pressing things on his mind at the minute...

Lively's description of Trump is unintentionally hilarious though so thanks for that...

Comment

• Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
              What bothers me about Scott Lively is that after all of the death threats and abuse that he's taken from pro homosexual activists for speaking the truth, he's a supporter of rainbow flag waver Donald Trump...

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
              Well, in all seriousness, what would you honestly expect?
              I would expect Christians to follow biblical doctrine, in this case electing God fearing civil leaders and acknowledging what the role of civil government is.

A major portion of Trump's voting demographic is the far right, both politically and religiously.
              While many democrats and L/libertarians crossed Party lines and joined so-called evangelical Christians to help elect Donald Trump, those who endorse a rainbow flag waving candidate are neither conservative or Christian.

Most of "massresistance" is likely to be comprised of flag waving Trumpsters by the same token and it's not as though Trump makes much mention of homosexuality as it is and when he has it's been for political gain. He's got other pressing things on his mind at the minute...
              Trump obviously knows that the less he talks about his support of the homosexual agenda, the more he'll be able to accomplish promoting it.

Lively's description of Trump is unintentionally hilarious though so thanks for that...

I wish Trump lemmings could get together and make a decision: Many of them acknowledge that Trump is a pervert and state "We didn't elect a Christian pastor, we elected a President", while many others say that Trump was personally selected by God to lead America.

I have more respect for those that admit that Donald Trump is a pervert than those who mock God.

Comment

I would expect Christians to follow biblical doctrine, in this case electing God fearing civil leaders and acknowledging what the role of civil government is.
                Well your beloved Pastor Lively seems to think that Trump embodies a "bare-knuckle fighter in the mold of Samson (who openly invokes the name of Jesus Christ and sponsors regular Bible study in the White House), is the clearest example of an Old Testament-style Judge in America since Washington or Lincoln. And like Samson, he is tasked with defeating powerful deeply-entrenched Philistines."

So he seems to think that Trump is befitting of that in which you speak?

While many democrats and L/libertarians crossed Party lines and joined so-called evangelical Christians to help elect Donald Trump, those who endorse a rainbow flag waving candidate are neither conservative or Christian.
                The only flag Donald Trump is likely to wave with any sincerity is one with his own face on it at himself. Still, that isn't going to stop his core demographic from giving him their unwavering support is it?

Trump obviously knows that the less he talks about his support of the homosexual agenda, the more he'll be able to accomplish promoting it.
                Oh, seriously, you haven't got the memo yet? He doesn't care about any agenda other than anything that affects his own ego and status.

I wish Trump lemmings could get together and make a decision: Many of them acknowledge that Trump is a pervert and state "We didn't elect a Christian pastor, we elected a President", while many others say that Trump was personally selected by God to lead America.
                Well, send a letter to Lively then?

I have more respect for those that admit that Donald Trump is a pervert than those who mock God.
                Again, tell that to Lively and see if you get a response.

Comment

• Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Well your beloved Pastor Lively seems to think that Trump embodies a "bare-knuckle fighter in the mold of Samson (who openly invokes the name of Jesus Christ and sponsors regular Bible study in the White House), is the clearest example of an Old Testament-style Judge in America since Washington or Lincoln. And like Samson, he is tasked with defeating powerful deeply-entrenched Philistines."

So he seems to think that Trump is befitting of that in which you speak?
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm forever grateful for the headaches that Pastor Lively has given your LGBT movement for exposing homosexuality inside the Nazi Party and within the neo-Nazi movement today. If it weren't for his and Kevin Abrams great work writing the Pink Swastika, not many people would know that the terrorist tactics used by the modern day homosexual movement came straight out of Hitler's Mein Kampf.
                  http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/

In addition, if it weren't for Lively and other pastors hard work in Uganda, the country very well might be overrun by foreign homosexuals that frequent African countries to hire out little boys as prostitutes.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The only flag Donald Trump is likely to wave with any sincerity is one with his own face on it at himself. Still, that isn't going to stop his core demographic from giving him their unwavering support is it
                  I can't imagine the agony that your LGBT movement is going through having to acknowledge that as a Republican President, Donald Trump is the best thing that has every happened to the modern day homosexual movement.

Oh, seriously, you haven't got the memo yet? He doesn't care about any agenda other than anything that affects his own ego and status.
                  Again: I can't begin to imagine the agony your LGBT movement is going through knowing that Donald Trump has a very long history, both before and during his Presidency, of promoting the homosexual agenda.
                  I'm so very happy that I linked that history at the bottom of every post that I write so people both inside TOL and the many that view it from the outside have that information at their fingertips.

Well, send a letter to Lively then?
                  He very well might be following this thread, I know many from the pro family movement do. I hope my constant badgering of them will help them open up their eyes and do what's right in the eyes of God instead of playing partisan politics.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm forever grateful for the headaches that Pastor Lively has given your LGBT movement for exposing homosexuality inside the Nazi Party and within the neo-Nazi movement today. If it weren't for his and Kevin Abrams great work writing the Pink Swastika, not many people would know that the terrorist tactics used by the modern day homosexual movement came straight out of Hitler's Mein Kampf.

In addition, if it weren't for Lively and other pastors hard work in Uganda, the country very well might be overrun by foreign homosexuals that frequent African countries to hire out little boys as prostitutes.
                    I don't belong to any "movement" oh fevered one and nobody takes that revisionist bunk seriously except people who don't know how to think.

I can't imagine the agony that your LGBT movement is going through having to acknowledge that as a Republican President, Donald Trump is the best thing that has every happened to the modern day homosexual movement.
                    Seems as though you're the one having the rough time of it aCW.

Again: I can't begin to imagine the agony your LGBT movement is going through knowing that Donald Trump has a very long history, both before and during his Presidency, of promoting the homosexual agenda.
                    I'm so very happy that I linked that history at the bottom of every post that I write so people both inside TOL and the many that view it from the outside have that information at their fingertips.
                    Hmm, you and Trump are quite similar really. Full of bluster, self importance and ego.

He very well might be following this thread, I know many from the pro family movement do. I hope my constant badgering of them will help them open up their eyes and do what's right in the eyes of God instead of playing partisan politics.
                    You'll be lucky...

Comment

• Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't belong to any "movement"
                      I was telling someone the other day that I don't use the word "community" when speaking about the people who are involved in the homosexual movement, as people in a community generally care about their neighbor and watch out for them. Your LGBT movement is a culture of death; if anything a "community" whose neighborhoods surround a massive grave yard.

oh fevered one and nobody takes that revisionist bunk seriously except people who don't know how to think.
                      Speaking of "think": What do you think about the fact that the Nazi movement was started in bar that catered to homosexual men, macho ones at that? (I know, the words macho and homosexual are oxymoron's, as dykes are more masculine than homosexual men).

Seems as though you're the one having the rough time of it aCW.
                      Sharing the truth about Donald Trump's rainbow flag waving past and present has been very productive.

Hmm, you and Trump are quite similar really. Full of bluster, self importance and ego.
                      You're taking the truth about Donald Trump being an ally of yours rather hard Arthur.

He (Scott Lively) very well might be following this thread, I know many from the pro family movement do. I hope my constant badgering of them will help them open up their eyes and do what's right in the eyes of God instead of playing partisan politics.

You'll be lucky...
                      Scott Lively was your LGBT movement's archenemy before he became your ally via his support of Donald Trump, without a doubt he'll be your archenemy again.

Comment

I was telling someone the other day that I don't use the word "community" when speaking about the people who are involved in the homosexual movement, as people in a community generally care about their neighbor and watch out for them. Your LGBT movement is a culture of death; if anything a "community" whose neighborhoods surround a massive grave yard.
                        Really? Was it your reflection?

Speaking of "think": What do you think about the fact that the Nazi movement was started in bar that catered to homosexual men, macho ones at that? (I know, the words macho and homosexual are oxymoron's, as dykes are more masculine than homosexual men).
                        I think you're still the same homosexuality obsessed and ignorant crank that you were at part one of this ensuing train wreck.

Sharing the truth about Donald Trump's rainbow flag waving past and present has been very productive.
                        Really? So have you sent a memo to Lively yet as to how his hilarious description of Trump is out of place yet?

You're taking the truth about Donald Trump being an ally of yours rather hard Arthur.
                        The guy's only an ally to himself, and he's been doing a heck of a bad job even at that.

Scott Lively was your LGBT movement's archenemy before he became your ally via his support of Donald Trump, without a doubt he'll be your archenemy again.
                        Eh, don't belong to a movement and after his cringe worthy comments as regards Trump he's only taken seriously by people like you anyway...

You have fun now!

Comment

• The insanity continues...

A Virginia teacher was fired for refusing to use a trans student’s pronouns. Now, he’s suing his school district.

Oct. 1, 2019

In the summer of 2018, a transgender student at West Point High School in West Point, Va., had transitioned, asking his French teacher to refer to him with masculine pronouns: he, him, his.
                          But the instructor, Peter Vlaming, did not comply, he said in a lawsuit. Citing his religious beliefs, he promised to use only the student’s name and avoid pronouns entirely. Administrators eventually gave the teacher an ultimatum: Use the student’s correct pronouns, or face disciplinary action, he said.
                          Then, on Oct. 31, 2018, his second-year French students wore virtual-reality goggles and walked around the classroom. The transgender student seemed about to crash when the teacher told another student to help their classmate.
                          “Don’t let her hit the wall,” Vlaming shouted.

That was the last straw for the student, who withdrew from Vlaming’s class. But it was also the last straw for school officials, who suspended the teacher for insubordination, and from the school board, which later fired him, citing how Vlaming had repeatedly ignored orders from his bosses...

He’s not the first teacher to receive some scrutiny for refusing to refer to a transgender student by their preferred pronouns: A math teacher in Jacksonville, Fla., faced reprimands from his principal in August for doing the same thing. Last fall, a professor at Shawnee State University in Ohio said he was “formally charged” for his opposition...

The Trump administration has rolled back protections for transgender people in schools, in the military and in health care.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-sues-school/

Actually Donald Trump and his fellow rainbow flag waver Dept. of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos decided not to continue to enforce the Obama transgender bathroom policy on the respective States and their public school districts throughout the nation, and leave those decisions up to the States, which is a far cry from taking a pro decency side in this on-going culture war.
                          Last edited by aCultureWarrior; October 1st, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• While from first appearances this might look like a pro family victory, read my comments at the end of the article:

Federal Judge Rules Michigan Faith-Based Adoption Agencies Can Refuse to Recommend Placement in ‘LGBTQ’ Homes

Sept. 27, 2019

A federal district judge in Michigan has blocked a new state policy that was implemented earlier this year by State Attorney General Dana Nessel, prohibiting adoption and foster care agencies that have state contracts from refusing to review and recommend placement of children in homes with practicing homosexuals, so-called transgender persons, or with unmarried couples, citing that the state attorney exhibited a “hostility” toward religion by her actions.
                            Nessel, who is Michigan’s first openly homosexual statewide officeholder, entered into an agreement with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Michigan over a case filed by two lesbians who sued the state because they claimed to have been turned away from adoption agencies.

Read more: https://christiannews.net/2019/09/27...in-lgbt-homes/

The only problem with that ruling is that the Catholic adoption agencies are trying to deny adoption services to people who engage in behaviors that are perfectly legal (I wouldn't compare an unmarried heterosexual couple to homosexuals or transsexuals, as while all 3 are sinful behaviors, once the unmarried couple marries, their relationship is no longer immoral).

The religious freedom argument hasn't been decided by SCOTUS as of yet, as the readers of this thread learned when Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch joined other liberal SCOTUS Justices and didn't overturn pro homosexual anti discrimination laws or set any pro religion conscience precedents in the Masterpiece Cakeshop v CO Civil Rights Commission ruling.

SCOTUS will be meeting soon and deciding if employers can discriminate against homosexual and transsexual employees, a ruling which I believe will go much further than employment, a civil rights decision to be added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act if SCOTUS should decide in favor of homosexuality and transgenderism.

Comment

• It's really amazing reading the various reasons perverts come up with in an attempt to legitimize their behavior...

Mark Ronson Comes Out as Sapiosexual—Here’s What That Means

Sept 20, 2019

Uptown Funk musician Mark Ronson has come out as sapiosexual. The 44-year-old DJ and singer revealed his sexual orientation on Thursday during an interview with ITV’s Good Morning Britain.

Prior to his interview, the show hosted author Nicki Hodgson who spoke out about sapiosexuality. "The definition of sapiosexuality means intelligence first," she said during the interview. "I have dated men, women, transmen, transwomen, and across the gender spectrum and identify now as bisexual. The thing that has linked all these people has been their brains."

Ronson revealed that he didn't actually know that there was a word for sapiosexuality until he heard Hodgson talk about it earlier on the show.

Hold on, what exactly does it mean to be sapiosexual?
                              Someone who identifies as sapiosexual is attracted to another person’s intelligence or mind, Holly Richmond, PhD, a sex therapist in New York City, tells Health. But sapiosexuality and other types of sexuality aren't mutually exclusive.
                              "The primary attraction is the person’s mind, but the next point of attraction is up to the individual—like someone's body type or a common cultural history," says Dr. Richmond. "Anything that people prioritize when they’re choosing someone to be in a relationship with."

She explains that sapiosexuality is non-gendered, non-binary, and not heteronormative, meaning you can identify as another type of sexuality while also being sapiosexual (so that means, like Hodgson, you can be bisexual and sapiosexual). While this term has become increasingly recognized in recent years, this concept is nothing new.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wel...cid=spartanntp

So a sapiosexual is sexually aroused by another person's brain. Being that those who identify as homosexual, bisexual and transgender were rightfully considered mentally ill before the 'gaystapo' hijacked both the APA's, Uptown Funk musician Mark Ronson is sexually attracted to the mentally ill.

What a "sap" (a foolish gullible person).

"Sap"iosexual Mark Ronson
                              Last edited by aCultureWarrior; October 2nd, 2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• I've posted this 18 minute video by EX homosexual and therapist David PIckup before. With the unprecedented smear campaign against 'reparative/conversion therapy' it needs to be posted again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oihv...ctr=1570206567
                                Reparative therapy: How healing from homosexuality & change really works.

Comment

Working...
                                X