Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, 'son'? You do realize how silly you look when you do that, right?

I don't need anything from you 'dad'. It's just telling that you can't answer the question.

:)

"Yes and no" yes I apologize and no you're wrong to insist that my prayers for you are ineffective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikefaumuina

I noticed that no one has of yet started a thread about President Trump :noid:

If you are a Trump supporter
What has Trump done that you think is just great?
What would it take for you to change your mind about Trump being a good president?

If you are not a Trump supporter
What has he done that you despise?
What would it take for you to support him?​

On either side, what could he do or fail to do that would make you change your mind about him?

I am hoping those on either side of the divide will go on record now, early in his presidency, to suggest things that could be done to sway your opinion and what has established your opinion thus far.

MAGA son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Good.

Republicans everywhere should get it in their heads to first REPEAL not shore up Obamacare.

AAslRBR.img

Only the conservative "alternate universe" could be so callous as to contemplate repealing Obamacare without providing a replacement!

Given that national approval polls have placed support of previous Republican healthcare initiatives at 17%, the American public have concluded that the priority of the GOP, first an foremost, is to promote the agendas of wealthy special interest groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.