Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Classic projection from the longest-running troll at TOL.

I was going to say the biggest troll, but I don't know that for sure these days because CC and Crucible are gaining on you. Who knows, they may even pass you up.

When I first joined, the first thing I noticed you doing was asking loaded questions and then literally keeping up to date a toll of who agreed and disagreed with you. You did it to single out a few people and get others to jump on them.

Recently, there's been a big ridiculous debate on sexual assault and feminist biases, and through the whole of it you never once engaged directly to it all- you instead made 'pea shots' here and there and made loaded posts bringing up myriads of alleged things in berating men.

You're basically the leading example of the type of woman I've spoken of throughout the entirety of it- manipulating and fully advancing your agenda without even having to actually face down opposition. You just let fools like AB, or PC drones like TH, be your shield.

So don't sit there and talk about trolls when you are a straight up slattern.

Arthur Brain

When I first joined, the first thing I noticed you doing was asking loaded questions and then literally keeping up to date a toll of who agreed and disagreed with you. You did it to single out a few people and get others to jump on them.

Recently, there's been a big ridiculous debate on sexual assault and feminist biases, and through the whole of it you never once engaged directly to it all- you instead made 'pea shots' here and there and made loaded posts bringing up myriads of alleged things in berating men.

You're basically the leading example of the type of woman I've spoken of throughout the entirety of it- manipulating and fully advancing your agenda without even having to actually face down opposition. You just let fools like AB, or PC drones like TH, be your shield.

Wow, what an idiot.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Wow, what an idiot.

CvDTWeDUsAA6otG.jpg

MarcATL

That's a lot of brain power used on observing one poster. Amazing!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From the polarizing Moynihan Report:

In this new period the expectations of the Negro Americans will go beyond civil rights. Being Americans, they will now expect that in the near future equal opportunities for them as a group will produce roughly equal results, as compared with other groups. This is not going to happen. Nor will it happen for generations to come unless a new and special effort is made.

There are two reasons. First, the racist virus in the American blood stream still afflicts us: Negroes will encounter serious personal prejudice for at least another generation. Second, three centuries of sometimes unimaginable mistreatment have taken their toll on the Negro people. The harsh fact is that as a group, at the present time, in terms of ability to win out in the competitions of American life, they are not equal to most of those groups with which they will be competing. Individually, Negro Americans reach the highest peaks of achievement. But collectively, in the spectrum of American ethnic and religious and regional groups, where some get plenty and some get none, where some send eighty percent of their children to college and others pull them out of school at the 8th grade, Negroes are among the weakest.

The most difficult fact for white Americans to understand is that in these terms the circumstances of the Negro American community in recent years has probably been getting worse, not better.

Arguments for and against the Report come from both sides of the aisle and there are polarities among African Americans. Some see the report as prophetic, some see it as racially biased, some agree in part, some in whole, and so on. What it does do, if nothing else, is serve as a placemarker of sorts in the timeline. My contention is that there are socioeconomic factors at play that are far too intricate to dismiss with generalities, conservative platitudes, or the complacency of white privilege. No one here, as far as I know, is an economist or a sociologist, so the best we can do is sort through sources from those who are.

gonna try to come back to this tonight when I'm on campus :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'll bet you're a great laugh at parties...
Apparently that one has prepackaged phrases in lieu. It's all bark and no tree. :plain: Get him a step beyond it and he might as well be the guy who simply stamps foot and says a thing is so because he said it and anyone hearing it should feel immediately enlightened by its self-evident truth.

:think: Maybe that's the problem. He's a little enlightened headed when he posts.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'll bet you're a great laugh at parties...

Not for Neophytes and neo-liberal imbeciles and pseudo-Christians, but all others think I'm the life OF the party.

The problem is the huge head-count of those first categories I referred to. So you wouldn't like me much at a party. But you're likely the guy who brings the booze and weed, and books the strippers.

Some of us don't need parties. Parties are for the mindless drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.