I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
5. My lifetime membership is about to expire. I was told in early February that it would expire in early March or April but it now seems it might expire a little later. So there wouldn't really be enough time anyway.
this will sound insensitive to many here
-but
-that is too bad
-I really want to ask you something
-can you list just a few things you would like to live long enough to see?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
5. My lifetime membership is about to expire. I was told in early February that it would expire in early March or April but it now seems it might expire a little later. So there wouldn't really be enough time anyway.

I am sorry to hear this. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I think you have it backwards. They're all horrible choices for president, but Sanders is at least genuinely horrible. With Clinton you get Bill in the background and at least some governing skills in the White House.

Please.... Hillary has governing skills? The woman is a felon and serial liar neither of which are virtues of governance much less good governance. I give no props to Trump at all given his very unpleasant persona but, as far as being able to govern, manage, & lead successfully Trump has a proven track record even if his rhetoric is horrible. Hillary couldn't organize a shoebox much less manage it and if she managed to cobble any semblance of leadership together we could all rest assured she lied, cheated, stole, or murdered someone to make it happen....the woman is detestable & showcases all that is wrong in American politics.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Please.... Hillary has governing skills?

town thinks the woman who has never been a governor (hillary) has governing skills, while discounting the bonafides of a woman who actually did serve as a state governor (palin)

rather dimwitted of him, wouldn't you say? :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Please.... Hillary has governing skills?
Who said that? I said that at least we'd have her husband in the background. I'm not particular fan of the Mrs.

The woman is a felon and serial liar neither of which are virtues of governance much less good governance.
That said and in order: not until and unless she's convicted of a felony; she's a politician and almost all of them are serial liars, the rules of rhetoric and expectations of the electorate all but guarantee it.

I give no props to Trump at all given his very unpleasant persona but, as far as being able to govern, manage, & lead successfully Trump has a proven track record even if his rhetoric is horrible.
I missed that, what office has he held? His business record is mixed. His rhetoric is problematic as world leaders go, unless we've been secretly hankering for our own capitalistic version of Khrushchev all these years.

Hillary couldn't organize a shoebox much less manage it and if she managed to cobble any semblance of leadership together we could all rest assured she lied, cheated, stole, or murdered someone to make it happen....the woman is detestable & showcases all that is wrong in American politics.
I think the first part is mostly an expression of your partisanship. I don't care for her, but I'm not going to say calling her a lot of unsubstantiated names is the way to go. She's just not a candidate who has anything on the plate that appeals to me and a few things that don't. It looks like she may become the first president by default in a very long time though. So let's hope Bill has his thumb on the scale when she weighs and measures if that happens.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So let's hope Bill has his thumb on the scale when she weighs and measures if that happens.

hillary will get a lot of votes from people who are thinking this
-never thought I would see the day when hillary might look good
-that day is here
-won't vote for her but would want her to win against trump
-we can survive hillary
-and
-the republican party will put the pieces back together
-hope it doesn't take more than four years

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
hillary will get a lot of votes from people who are thinking this