It's about Paris

fzappa13

The so called leaders of the “western world” have cooperated in the deployment of foreign troops on their own soil. They don't wear uniforms. Their mission is to destabilize for the purpose of providing an excuse for what comes next. We will be willing to accept what comes next in the name of stopping a problem of their making.

US president Barack Obama also offered “full support” to France to overcome what he said appeared to be a terrorist attack, and noted that the US and France shared the bonds of “liberte, egalite and fraternite.”

http://www.infowars.com/unprecedent...t-declares-state-of-emergency-closes-borders/

Common guys. Let's get with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Liberté,_égalité,_fraternité/Archive_1

Can't leave the girls out:

http://womenfreemasons.com/areyouinterested.html

Last edited:

Zeke

The problem is that the truth is degraded by being associated with the likes of Alex Jones, the pearls he might present are tarnished by his theatrics and the guest who are known shills for the those western leaders who supply their own agents in these movements to discredit them.

Just like Ron Paul kept harping on the Audit the fed when he is fully aware of the CAFR, that reveals the monetary facts hidden from the gullible citizen who is focused on the political theatrics for their reality.

All made possible by the emotional sciences perfected by the propaganda machine that runs the global information mills, which makes it hard to get to under belly of the real culprits involved.

The ever increasing poor in the west are in far more danger from the chemical overlords destroying their mental and physical health (the real resident evil) than foreign terrorist infiltrating here.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Political correctness is baloney, only immature thinkers imagine it. Politics is a practical profession and about power, not correct or incorrect.

musterion

http://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2015/11/13/le-kobayashi-maru/?singlepage=true

In attempting to survive on its own terms, the Left will tear itself apart. In its agony it will destroy much else. It may be that Europe will rediscover its culture; it is possible it will develop the will to defend itself; it is conceivable it will hold off extreme fascist movements; it could even plausibly reconstruct its demography. But it cannot do this without an upheaval that will leave nothing unscathed.

The good news is that the West must soon squarely face choices it has been avoiding until now. The bad news is that nothing will escape unscathed.

Radical Islamism’s greatest challenge is it that ruthlessly exposes a fatal flaw which has existed in the [leftist] ideology of the West for the last 70 years. It is representative of a question that won’t go away. Can it face the facts just as they are and think its way out of a jam? What Samantha Power called the Problem from Hell is really the Kobayashi Maru test of European civilization. Faced with a no-win situation, will the West find a path through?

I doubt it.

fzappa13

This thread has nothing to do with the sensationalism of the day. It is here to point out the machinations of those involved over the course of time. The numbers of Muslim refugees being injected into western countries are insufficient to pose a true military threat but they are sufficient unto the task for which it is intended. They are a "problem" manufactured by the very leaders of the countries they are going to who are willing accomplices in their arrival. What most of these poor souls don't understand is that they are being used as cover for a small group of militants who actions will be the excuse used by said leaders to implement the next stage of a plan that's intent will become clearer with each passing month. The results will speak for themselves in due time.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
so you like the trump style?

I do not know about that, or your spelling? I do like turnips very much and turnip greens as well. There are many who know my fondness for turnips and greens, so when i go visiting, I always get plenty of greens and quite often turnip greens. although collard greens and mustard greens are also favorites. I also like spinach and to be honest i like fried poke well too.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I boil that poke twice, but some old poke eaters just boil it once. some eat to plain I like it fried

Poke Sally Sallet

musterion

It grows all over here in N.C., I should try it next year. Grew all over deep southern Illinois where I grew up but my dad said never to touch it, so I didn't.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I know people who picked it and cooked it up; my mother never did it because she associated it with poor people, which is somewhat true, although there are many people who like it and have tons of it growing around, so those who like greens will mix it with other greens. Best to always cook it separate, drain off once and boil a second time. This green, to me tastes better fried; it has a mild taste like spinach

Have someone find it and show you the plant. There are other wild plants, you can find them easy today online

Look up eating cattails, never ate them, but some people do.

musterion

How exactly do you fry something like that, batter it?

We had a pond and I tried eating cattail once, can't remember how it went so I must not have been impressed.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I like to fry it with margin, or butter. Olive oil will do fine, and if you cooked up some bacon, the grease is great for frying up a mess.

bybee

I know people who picked it and cooked it up; my mother never did it because she associated it with poor people, which is somewhat true, although there are many people who like it and have tons of it growing around, so those who like greens will mix it with other greens. Best to always cook it separate, drain off once and boil a second time. This green, to me tastes better fried; it has a mild taste like spinach

Have someone find it and show you the plant. There are other wild plants, you can find them easy today online

Look up eating cattails, never ate them, but some people do.

Do you remember a guy named Euell Gibbons? He wrote at least one book about eating cattails and such things.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How exactly do you fry something like that, batter it?

We had a pond and I tried eating cattail once, can't remember how it went so I must not have been impressed.

Here is a video. I think the man knows what he is talking about because he does not mistakenly call it poke salad, when it is sallet
Poke Sallet

fzappa13

Kinda sad we even have a mod involved in derailing a thread about what is overtaking this planet in the name of ...

What?