very sad... how you don't see pregnant women much anymore

Selaphiel

It would appear that they do not integrate in to society.

Most of them do, it takes time. The statistics do not lie , for each generation, immigrant reproduction rate approaches the average native reproduction rate in their respective western country.

All the news write about are the few rabid maniacs. It is a grave mistake to think that they represent the average Muslim immigrant. They are a very vocal minority and the media knows that reporting on them equals views for them.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So, how many kids do you have?

The myth that the Muslims will "win" the west due to population growth is nonsense. Their reproduction rate stabilizes as they integrate into society.
Baloney
Indeed. This is simply 'fear of the other' all gussied up. Pity the finery is so thread worn and old.
Nonsense
It would appear that they do not integrate in to society.

They do not, true. What they do is move into an area, then attempt to take over. They hate anyone who is not a Muslim.

HisServant

I haven't seen a pregnant woman in a long time.. save the lovely Ainsley

When i was a lot younger, you'd see them... you would see children eveyrwhere... now they are a rarity

we are at BELOW... repeat BELOW

ZERO

repeat Zero

Population growth

The Muslims will win for this reason alone

We get the world we deserve

++

As long as you think we can breed Christianity to take over the world.. yes you are going to get the world you deserve.

The New Testament is pretty dismal when it comes to family support, it unequivocally states that being single is the preferred state for a person, and that you should only get married if you cannot control yourself.

It also states that having a large family will make you keep your eyes on them instead of God... and our real families are those Christ brings into the fold.

republicanchick

As long as you think we can breed Christianity to take over the world.. yes you are going to get the world you deserve.

The New Testament is pretty dismal when it comes to family support, it unequivocally states that being single is the preferred state for a person, and that you should only get married if you cannot control yourself.

It also states that having a large family will make you keep your eyes on them instead of God... and our real families are those Christ brings into the fold.

NOT TRUE

it says this about MARRIAGE, NOT having children... quit distorting th Word... There is a great punishment for that from God

yes, being single is the best way to go, spiritually

and it isn't about marrying b/c you can't control yourself.. I believe this psg means that if you are in love with someone and greatly desire that person, you should marry

If you are not in love, you should avoid... the opposite sex..

I' have managed to do that for a long time :)

considering what i have had to deal with (caliber of "man") it has not been all that difficult

_

Selaphiel

Nope. That fertility rate of muslim immigrants decrease with each generation is an empirical fact. While it remains higher, the idea that there will be a Muslim majority in Europe in 20 years is simply nonsense.

They do not, true. What they do is move into an area, then attempt to take over. They hate anyone who is not a Muslim.

Any evidence of this claim? Weird that I have Muslim friends then. Think you need to get out more, or maybe you are the one doing the hating?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The baby boom era ended in 65, I would bet republicanchick was born after 1990; if I am wrong, I will eat Milkshake's hat.:chuckle:

Maybe, i just thought she was older based on some of the things she talks about and she used to name herself after ann coulter, isnt she (ann coulter) mid 40s or so?

HisServant

NOT TRUE

it says this about MARRIAGE, NOT having children... quit distorting th Word... There is a great punishment for that from God

yes, being single is the best way to go, spiritually

and it isn't about marrying b/c you can't control yourself.. I believe this psg means that if you are in love with someone and greatly desire that person, you should marry

If you are not in love, you should avoid... the opposite sex..

I' have managed to do that for a long time :)

considering what i have had to deal with (caliber of "man") it has not been all that difficult

_

Really, God limits an elder to one wife so that he has time to serve the ekklesia. Having a large family is an encumbrance on the church.

republicanchick

a lot of Tol folks... they make you feel.. well, if you were to think all or most people are like them.. you wouldn't want to bring a child into that kind of world..

And yet.. children have a way of changing the world... which is why it's so sad there are so, so few of them...

:(

_

Sitamun

a lot of Tol folks... they make you feel.. well, if you were to think all or most people are like them.. you wouldn't want to bring a child into that kind of world..

And yet.. children have a way of changing the world... which is why it's so sad there are so, so few of them...

:(

_

So, how many children do you have? I mean unless you have 5, you are part of the "problem" you seem to think there is.

Quincy

Judging by the women I know that are around the age of 30 or under, I can't agree. It seems like they are all pregnant or with 2+ kids already. I think it depends on where you live and what you're used to, though.

My dad's parents had 22 kids and my mother's folks had 11. Sure there's less kids being born to most families today but that is a good thing. Even back then, both families had many of the children die from various reasons. The more kids you have today, the less resources you have to truly take care of them.

republicanchick

So, how many children do you have? I mean unless you have 5, you are part of the "problem" you seem to think there is.

I've been celibate for many years

I believe in giving children a GOOD father

haven't found any good men yet

of if I did.. I let him go (or something...)

sigh

___