WOOT WOOT DONALD TRUMP IN MOBILE ALABAMA NOW!

rainee

Anna, I have to go but let me try to make clear two points.
One, the word "merely" was used by me because I was never taught there may have been genetic factors, not only the religious or political, or economic, or criminal reasons often spoken of regarding immigration to the US from Europe and some other places - all very far away.

Two, people who can go back and forth between their home country and this country more easily than I could get back and forth between Florida and Oregon probably are not taking as big of risks as those who come from further away.

So then. If you don't agree with those two ideas, good and fine. No need to go further. Have a good one.

=annabenedetti;4436001]...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If Trump had an agreement with Hillary to ensure her win by embarrassing R's & then running as an indie, what would he be doing differently?

what do you expect trump to do
if
it looks like hillary can't get the nomination?

no other candidate would be obligated to him

right?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
what do you expect trump to do
if
it looks like hillary can't get the nomination?

no other candidate would be obligated to him

right?

My guess is, that if it got to that point, his ego might take over his common sense, and he'd stay in the race.

That would be ... interesting.

Edit: Or he might get the idea that he could make a deal with whoever looked most likely to win.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna, I have to go but let me try to make clear two points.
One, the word "merely" was used by me because I was never taught there may have been genetic factors, not only the religious or political, or economic, or criminal reasons often spoken of regarding immigration to the US from Europe and some other places - all very far away.

Two, people who can go back and forth between their home country and this country more easily than I could get back and forth between Florida and Oregon probably are not taking as big of risks as those who come from further away.

So then. If you don't agree with those two ideas, good and fine. No need to go further. Have a good one.

Based on what I have to go on, no - I don't think we agree on either point, but we can leave it at that. You take good care, rainee.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Odd (either) but that's one where I can't say I'm surprised. Wouldn't be surprised if she came back under another name. In fact, I hope she does. Half the time she was fun to talk with...the other half she was pure crazy on a stick, but that's still better than some.

Crazy on a stick??? do you consume crazy?