Why I won't marry "men"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
maybe you see irony and other things due to projection

You see, it's like this: I KNEW those men, you didn't

Knucklehead City+++

Those men. Which means your experience is your own and from what I am reading, I agree with the idea that you won't/shouldn't marry at this point.

republicanchick

So why did you say it then? You are why those men teated you badly. You are a perfect example of Newcomb's paradox. You get it wrong every time.

oh, i REALLY give a rat's behind what some dork on the internet thinks about me, a person he has never met..

yeh, I really give a hoot in hell what you think about my relationships so called... what u think about situations you have absolutely NO clue about (I haven't told you much of anything), Mr. Presumption

Please

++

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
oh, i REALLY give a rat's behind what some dork on the internet thinks about me, a person he has never met..

yeh, I really give a hoot in hell what you think about my relationships so called... what u think about situations you have absolutely NO clue about (I haven't told you much of anything), Mr. Presumption

Please
++

You're funny. You start by saying that all men are not worthy of a whore then you try to tell someone not to judge all women the same. Then you make an excuse that your inconsistency is somehow my fault because I happen not to have known the men that you knew.
It is really funny. You could make a living with that in the comedy scene.
Anyway, enough for now. Thanks for the entertainment.

republicanchick

You're funny. You start by saying that all men are not worthy of a whore then you try to tell someone not to judge all women the same. Then you make an excuse that your inconsistency is somehow my fault because I happen not to have known the men that you knew.
It is really funny. You could make a living with that in the comedy scene.
Anyway, enough for now. Thanks for the entertainment.

yes, but your answer here does not address the issue of you presuming to know more about my relationships than I do. Wha's that all about, Freud?

+++