Always expect the unexpected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always expect the unexpected.

Especially when it's completely predictable.

Leftists genuinely surprised that the new minimum wage laws in New Sodom will end up costing jobs.

Only morons couldn't see it coming.

Hibbs is not inclined to circumvent the market: “Despite being a progressive living in San Francisco, I do believe in capitalism. I’d like to have the market solve this problem.” That applies not just to his plight, but to the question of the minimum wage: “We’re for a living wage, for a minimum wage, in principle. . . . But I think any law that doesn’t look at whether people can pay may not be the best way to go.”

“Why,” he asks, “can’t two consenting people make arrangements for less than x dollars per hour?”
    I want to see him extend that same theoretical liberty to Wal-Mart, then I'll believe he's sincere about wanting the market to solve its own problems.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Originally posted by musterion View Post
    Only morons couldn't see it coming.
    Now that its been established that Liberals are morons,
    perhaps vitamin injections,
    work-camps, and re-education will help.

Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord
    Goes forth with fury, A continuing whirlwind;
    It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.
    The fierce anger of the Lord will not return
    until He has done it, And until He has performed
    the intents of His heart.
    In the final days you will consider it. - Jer. 30:23-24

sigpic

Comment

what about the spanish inquisition?

Comment

Working...
      X