Judge cuts sentence for rapist of 3 year old

musterion

Scumbag sodomized a toddler while holding his hand over her mouth so she couldn't cry out to her mother, who was calling for her.

Scumbag got the mandatory 25-life but this judge, also a scumbag, decided to give him only 10 years.

The scumbag judge's reasoning? The other scumbag "did not appear to consciously intend to harm (the victim) when he sexually assaulted her," so the mandatory sentence would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

Bet me this judge is a liberal Democrat. Bet me.

On the upside, the prosecutor's office is appealing and this is afoot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Scumbag sodomized a toddler while holding his hand over her mouth so she couldn't cry out to her mother, who was calling for her.

Scumbag got the mandatory 25-life but this judge, also a scumbag, decided to give him only 10 years.

The scumbag judge's reasoning? The other scumbag "did not appear to consciously intend to harm (the victim) when he sexually assaulted her," so the mandatory sentence would constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

Bet me this judge is a liberal Democrat. Bet me.

On the upside, the prosecutor's office is appealing and this is afoot.

Judge Kelly was appointed by Dem Governor Gray Davis (who was recalled by voters in 2003 -if that tells you anything)

After several legal and procedural efforts failed to stop it, California's first-ever gubernatorial recall election was held on October 7, and the results were certified on November 14, 2003, making Davis the first governor recalled in the history of California, and just the second in U.S. history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_gubernatorial_recall_election

Daniel1611

This is why we need MANDATORY death penalty in all rape and first degree murder cases in all 50 states. And not put them on death row for 60 years until we put them to sleep like an aging pet. We need a real death penalty like stoning.

He that despised the law of Moses died without mercy under 2 or 3 witnesses.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

sympathy for pedophiles and a relaxation of the moral standards against it?? :noway:

can't be true - i have it on good authority by tards like artie and town that it'll never happen