Dutch Muslim pol calls for ban on dogs

musterion

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/muslims-ban-dogs-europe?anid=7

A Dutch Muslim politician has called for a ban on dogs in The Hague, the third-largest city in the Netherlands.

Islamic legal tradition holds that dogs are "unclean" animals, and some say the call to ban them in Holland and elsewhere represents an attempted encroachment of Islamic Sharia law in Europe.
If accurate, this bit is why Europe will ultimately lose to Islam:

This latest canine controversy -- which the Dutch public has greeted with a mix of amusement and outrage -- follows dozens of other Muslim-vs-dog-related incidents in Europe. Critics say it reflects the growing assertiveness of Muslims in Europe as they attempt to impose Islamic legal and religious norms on European society.
Not nearly enough Europeans take Islam seriously enough. They either find the encroachments amusing - quaint or cute - or are liberally outraged at the thought that their "guests" can be so illiberal. But too few of them really get it. Too few realize that every Muslim in Europe takes Islam quite seriously. They just don't get it yet. But they will when they see blondes on the auction blocks.

This Charming Manc

hmmm

Muslim politicians call for something, everyone else disagrees with them, nothing happens ....

All calls like this do is isolate Muslim radicals from the mainstream.

In a democracy minorities can ask for what they want , but they rarely get it.

Do you want freedom of expression and freedom of religion abolished?

musterion

perhaps they should call for a ban on mooslims?

That'd be racist, thus impossible. The self-brainwashed PC drones spent decades denying and caricaturing certain unpleasant realities of human existence. The result is that they've completely neutered themselves from ever admitting those realities exist, much less dealing with them as required. So they're toast.

musterion

hmmm

Muslim politicians call for something, everyone else disagrees with them, nothing happens ....

All calls like this do is isolate Muslim radicals from the mainstream.

In a democracy minorities can ask for what they want , but they rarely get it.

How old are you, if I may ask?

musterion

If one religion is antithetical to all others and wants to replace the laws of the land with itself, yes I most certainly do. If you don't, you're part of the problem.

Also note from the article the cleverness of the invader's position:

Küçük counter-argued that keeping dogs as pets is tantamount to animal abuse and he then called for the possession of dogs in The Hague to be criminalized.

See it?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
perhaps they should call for a ban on mooslims?

It's not a difficult choice. Ge 16:12, Jer 7:6, GWT :CRASH: more

6a00d8341bfd0953ef013488108d5c970c-pi

Last edited:

Sitamun

My Muslim husband has no problem with dogs, as long as they aren't kept in his house. He has no problem with my family members having dogs indoors as they aren't Muslim it's not a law they need to follow.

musterion

My Muslim husband has no problem with dogs, as long as they aren't kept in his house.

So regardless of where the dog stays, he considers them clean or unclean animals?

And why do you say "his house"? Why not "our house"?

And how does a Muslim marry a professing pagan?

Sitamun

So regardless of where the dog stays, he considers them clean or unclean animals?

And why do you say "his house"? Why not "our house"?

And how does a Muslim marry a professing pagan?

I said "his" house as I was referring to him. I don't know where you are going with this. It was the term I chose to use. He acknowledges that his religion sees dogs as unclean but he himself has no issue with dogs provided they don't live inside where he does. My husband married me because he loves me. How does a Christian marry a Jew? How does a Jew marry a Muslim, How does a protestant marry a Catholic?