random thoughts on Election '16

Christian Liberty

I have no idea what you are trying to say... You probably don't either

I do know what I'm trying to say. I don't know how to explain it to a 4 year old. Which means I certainly don't know how to explain it to you. my 4 year old cousin is smarter than you are.

sorry to see you failed the IQ test...

++:)

Says the chick with the negative score. Patrick Jane is smarter than you will ever be.

republicanchick

I do know what I'm trying to say. I don't know how to explain it to a 4 year old. Which means I certainly don't know how to explain it to you. my 4 year old cousin is smarter than you are.
you're not too smart either. I wasn't addressing my comments to YOU... but since you want to resort to lib tactics (name calling, insults) to heck w/ you. Ignore sounds good

TracerBullet

what a total lie

but then lying is what libs do

so we are (ho hum) not surprised

not only do they lie but they point the finger @ Rs for doing what they do in massive spades...

raise the Debt?

Pres O has almost DOUBLED the Debt... !!!

he has spent more $$ than ALL the presidents of the US COMBINED...

Stupid... the things libs say

Please, America... Wake up and smell the coffee... Libs are rotten people who can't stand the truth and couldn't care less about YOU

Generally speaking, they hate We the people...

they love We the government... they love taking your stuff, taking your rights, enslaving you to the government...

Did it work in the USSR?

Did it work in China?

Does it work in Cuba... Do some research on civil rights in those countries...

++

the facts are Reagan raised taxes eleven times

Reagan tripled the federal deficit

Unemployment under Reagan reached 10.8%

Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants

Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran

Reagan backed gun control

Reagan wanted too raise taxes on millionairs.

Let's face it Reagan would be kicked out of today's GOP because he was way to liberal.

republicanchick

http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2004/06/defending-the-reagan-deficits

RE: Reagan adding to the Debt

mind you, he didn't add to the Debt like Pres Ocommie

but you know how the libs are: criticize the Rs for what the Ds do 100 times worse and more often...

lies, lies, we are surrounded by lies...

Wake up America... The Rs aren't perfect but they are FAR FAR better than... liars...

perverts...

+++++