random thoughts on Election '16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or it could be that the GOP view is just the objectively speaking right one

again: sometimes there really is just a black or white answer to any given problem...

but some people think the more complicated and convoluted something is, the closer to truth it is...

just b/c it's complicated...

and on the other hand, something is not worthy of consideration b/c it is too simple, too easy to u/stand..

hmm

Comment

If the correct positions are taken by pragmatism, than nobody is going to be perfectly pragmatic every single time, doubly so when trying to appeal to widely varying members of the populace at the same time.

On the other hand, if you are following an ideology, the GOP isn't nearly ideologically consistent to be correct every time according to EVERY ideology.

You just lack critical thinking skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
        If the correct positions are taken by pragmatism, than nobody is going to be perfectly pragmatic every single time, doubly so when trying to appeal to widely varying members of the populace at the same time.

On the other hand, if you are following an ideology, the GOP isn't nearly ideologically consistent to be correct every time according to EVERY ideology.

You just lack critical thinking skills.
        I have no idea what you are trying to say... You probably don't either

Comment

Originally posted by republicanchick View Post
          more random thoughts:

forget the economy. We need someone who will stand up to the terrorists. Otherwise, we will all fall to the terrorists...

they are coming

heck, some have already arrived

But then, it is the economy as well b/c Pres O has nearly doubled the Debt... lowered median income something like from 55,000 to 52,000

etc... etc... etc...

++++

yes. fear and terror. more government protection. more control. more surveillence. fear. fear. terror. terrorism. safety. protection. they are here. they are coming. look out your window. they are among us ! ! we need reagan ! ! oh, ronnie where for art thou ! ! terror ! - republicans - fear - republicans - war - republicans - debt - debt - debt- collapse - republicans -

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
            yes. fear and terror. more government protection. more control. more surveillence. fear. fear. terror. terrorism. safety. protection. they are here. they are coming. look out your window. they are among us ! ! we need reagan ! ! oh, ronnie where for art thou ! ! terror ! - republicans - fear - republicans - war - republicans - debt - debt - debt- collapse - republicans -
            sorry to see you failed the IQ test...

++

Comment

in other words, 3 or more syllables gives you trouble

Comment

I do know what I'm trying to say. I don't know how to explain it to a 4 year old. Which means I certainly don't know how to explain it to you. my 4 year old cousin is smarter than you are.

++
                Says the chick with the negative score. Patrick Jane is smarter than you will ever be.

Comment

++
                  which one ? the fox news exam ? if you couldn't follow CL's post, that shows your iq -

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
                    I do know what I'm trying to say. I don't know how to explain it to a 4 year old. Which means I certainly don't know how to explain it to you. my 4 year old cousin is smarter than you are.
                    you're not too smart either. I wasn't addressing my comments to YOU... but since you want to resort to lib tactics (name calling, insults) to heck w/ you. Ignore sounds good

Comment

what a total lie

but then lying is what libs do

so we are (ho hum) not surprised

not only do they lie but they point the finger @ Rs for doing what they do in massive spades...

raise the Debt?

Pres O has almost DOUBLED the Debt... !!!

he has spent more $$ than ALL the presidents of the US COMBINED...

Stupid... the things libs say

Please, America... Wake up and smell the coffee... Libs are rotten people who can't stand the truth and couldn't care less about YOU

Generally speaking, they hate We the people...

they love We the government... they love taking your stuff, taking your rights, enslaving you to the government...

Did it work in the USSR?

Did it work in China?

Does it work in Cuba... Do some research on civil rights in those countries...

++

the facts are Reagan raised taxes eleven times

Reagan tripled the federal deficit

Unemployment under Reagan reached 10.8%

Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants

Reagan illegally funneled weapons to Iran

Reagan backed gun control

Reagan wanted too raise taxes on millionairs.

Let's face it Reagan would be kicked out of today's GOP because he was way to liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by TracerBullet View Post
                        the facts are Reagan raised taxes eleven times

I put those who lie on Ignore

goodbye

+

Comment

I put those who lie on Ignore

goodbye

+
                          Nothing upsets a conservatives like the truth

Comment

http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2004/06/defending-the-reagan-deficits

RE: Reagan adding to the Debt

mind you, he didn't add to the Debt like Pres Ocommie

but you know how the libs are: criticize the Rs for what the Ds do 100 times worse and more often...

lies, lies, we are surrounded by lies...

Wake up America... The Rs aren't perfect but they are FAR FAR better than... liars...

perverts...

+++++

Comment

Working...
                            X